Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Katrina Z.
June 15, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
It got cut off. Especially for someone like me who sweats a lit. Sometimes I carry it and reapply towards the evening but otherwise it's amazing
Katrina Z.
June 15, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Definitely worth the extra money. Especially for someone like
April V.
April V.
Jan. 7, 2017, 9:56 a.m.
Works great for me. I've tried walmart knock off. Quality isnt nearly as good
Elena F.
Elena F.
July 8, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Yes! works perfect for me
Jill H.
Jill H.
June 23, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
I think it's worth it. I am still fresh at the end of the day. If I notice it's not working as well I switch up scents. Sometimes I think our bodies get used to something and it doesn't work as well after long periods of time.
Sidra R.
Sidra R.
Dec. 3, 2014, 1:35 a.m.
I think its a little expensive
Kortni A.
Kortni A.
Oct. 16, 2014, 1:38 p.m.
I think the regular secret works just as well, yes I do
Ali S.
Ali S.
Oct. 8, 2014, 9:09 p.m.
I'm still fresh at the end of the day, even when I go to festivals and concerts!
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
June 26, 2014, 12:41 p.m.
Yes it's really worth it, specially to the ones that sweat a lot , keep us from smelling bad , I have to buy this kind all the time and there is no need to use a big amount .
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
June 20, 2014, 6:21 p.m.
Yes!!! I work in a hot, smelly kitchen for 8 hours a day and this literally keeps me fresh for my entire shift. This is the only deodorant that I use and I think it is 100% worth the extra money.
Nadine G.
Nadine G.
June 17, 2014, 9:55 p.m.
Yes it's is definitely worth the extra money! It makes a huge difference!
Tabitha F.
Tabitha F.
June 17, 2014, 9:33 a.m.
Yes it really is worth the extra money!!! I find myself still fresh at the end of the day and even after a workout!!!
samantha d.
samantha d.
June 16, 2014, 3:58 a.m.
To me it works as well as the cheap. but this works great and smells really good.
Marsha R.
Marsha R.
June 9, 2014, 10:28 p.m.
It is worth the extra money. I find that it last longer then the original secret and it has a fresh smell all day.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
June 4, 2014, 8:24 p.m.
Yes, even after a workout I still smell fresh, which is crazy.
Rose M.
Rose M.
June 2, 2014, 12:42 p.m.
I don't think so, coverage is good but there are other products cheaper
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
May 30, 2014, 9:32 p.m.
Use it twice a day for maximum results. Once in the morning, and once at night.
Alessia A.
Alessia A.
May 29, 2014, 2:19 p.m.
Yes it leaves me fresh all day and a little goes a long way
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
May 28, 2014, 2:19 a.m.
Oh most definitely it's the only deodorant that works for me!
Tifane R.
Tifane R.
May 28, 2014, 12:23 a.m.
Its definitely worth the money at the end of the day
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
May 27, 2014, 9:34 p.m.
I love it! I do find it hard to remove in the shower though. I usually have to use a scrub or shave it off.
Kazie R.
Kazie R.
May 27, 2014, 5:54 p.m.
Yes it works great, but put it on AFTER your clothes are on or wait 5 minutes before you do. Also its difficult to remove in the shower...and it clogs up my razor when i shave my armpits which sadly seems to be the only way to fully remove it
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
May 27, 2014, 4:34 p.m.
It works for me..embarrassed to say, but I do need to use the clinical stregnth after having my kids, and the regular clinical stregnth started to not be so efficient to me, and so I switched to this and it lasts all day long!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
May 26, 2014, 5:24 a.m.
Yes! It really does work! Secret is one of my favorite brands of deodorant. It even works well on my sensitive arm pits!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
May 24, 2014, 10:46 p.m.
Works every time!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
May 24, 2014, 10:27 p.m.
Yes, it is worth the extra money......it works great!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
May 22, 2014, 9:29 p.m.
Yes! I've used the clinical strength for 3 years now. I just ran out a few months ago and decided to go with a cheaper deodorant option and it doesn't work nearly as this. I'm only getting this kind from now on.