Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
4 months ago
It got cut off. Especially for someone like me who sweats a lit. Sometimes I carry it and reapply towards the evening but otherwise it's amazing
4 months ago
Definitely worth the extra money. Especially for someone like
April V.
April V.
Sioux falls, SD
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Works great for me. I've tried walmart knock off. Quality isnt nearly as good
Elena F.
Elena F.
Myrtle beach, Sc
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! works perfect for me
Jill H.
Jill H.
1 year, 3 months ago
I think it's worth it. I am still fresh at the end of the day. If I notice it's not working as well I switch up scents. Sometimes I think our bodies get used to something and it doesn't work as well after long periods of time.
Sidra R.
Sidra R.
2 years, 10 months ago
I think its a little expensive
Kortni A.
Kortni A.
3 years ago
I think the regular secret works just as well, yes I do
Ali S.
Ali S.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years ago
I'm still fresh at the end of the day, even when I go to festivals and concerts!
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Taylor, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes it's really worth it, specially to the ones that sweat a lot , keep us from smelling bad , I have to buy this kind all the time and there is no need to use a big amount .
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hanover, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes!!! I work in a hot, smelly kitchen for 8 hours a day and this literally keeps me fresh for my entire shift. This is the only deodorant that I use and I think it is 100% worth the extra money.