Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Damilola A.
Damilola A.
Virginia Beach
6 days, 6 hours ago
I would say a 10, and thats from someone that seldom finds anything that works for my sweat
Asma E.
Asma E.
Tanger
2 months ago
Its 10 i like it to much
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
3 months ago
I've had to wear deodorant/antiperspirant since I was 5 yrs. old, in kindergarten. Embarrassing? Mortifying!!! As I've grown older that huge problem waxes and wanes. Must just me my body chemistry until...Secret Clinical Strength. It's been like a God send. Don't get me wrong, being in the sun all day long and sweating my a$$ off in 90+ weather would take a miracle for anyone however, those "OMG am I going to start to smell?", those days are are over and have been since I starting using this product which was probably shortly after it hit the market. Yeah, that long ago! I've used others in a pinch and Clinical Strengh is more expensive than others however, I'd save & returned my bottles & can to get the deposit back to to buy Secret Clinical Strength. No kidding. Those that aren't as crazy about it all I can say is it mustn't work w/ your chemistry. Maybe another brand may work better. Bottom line, use what works or hand out clothes pins😉
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Royal, AR
3 months, 1 week ago
10! It's the one and only!
Katrina Z.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
6 months, 1 week ago
I would say compared to deodorants I've used in the past, this is a 9 or 10.
naf C.