Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Katrina Z.
Katrina Z.
June 15, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Yep absolutely works
Emily L.
Emily L.
Jan. 24, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
I strongly believe in this product! I feel like it works all day long, even in the summer heat.
Elena F.
Elena F.
July 8, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Yes! and pretty good
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
June 5, 2013, 4:44 a.m.
It works for me. I'm a prolific sweater (eww), and it keeps me relatively dry.
Katie F.
Katie F.
May 31, 2013, 8:59 p.m.
Without a doubt it works. I wore it throughout an entire record hot summer and it worked fabulously.
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
May 30, 2013, 8:23 p.m.
Yes it does
May 26, 2013, 2:14 p.m.
ABSOLUTELY. ive been using these clinical strength products for years and have never used any product that even comes close to the effect
May 26, 2013, 2:14 p.m.
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
May 16, 2013, 2:26 a.m.
As a die hard secret fan since day one I am here to share that this deodorant can't even get any better. outstanding protection with a great scent. worth every penny.
Jessi V.
Jessi V.
May 6, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
I didn't have any luck with it. It worked no better for me than the regular Secret. I'm glad to see others have had success though.
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
April 22, 2013, 10:56 a.m.
Yes, much better than any other deodorant I have used! Keeps me dry and smelling good!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
April 13, 2013, 9:35 a.m.
Absolutely. It kept me dry all day and smells great.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
April 7, 2013, 6:26 a.m.
YES! I used it on my wedding day and it worked like a dream. Outside, hot, everyone pouring sweat and I was dry and comfortable even when wearing my very heavy wedding dress! Highly recommend
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
April 1, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
Absolutely! I have to use an "extra strength" product like this and it works great! One of my favorites!
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
March 21, 2013, 9:20 a.m.
Definitely! Best product I've used!
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
March 20, 2013, 9:10 p.m.
I have a friend who uses nothing but this stuff. It definitely does what it's supposed to.
Ann B.
Ann B.
March 14, 2013, 1:34 p.m.
Absolutely yes!
Anna S.
Anna S.
March 12, 2013, 3:27 p.m.
It works 100%! My sweat has a very distinct odor ( gross I know ), but this really helped keep it under control! and it lasts all day!
michelle c.
michelle c.
March 12, 2013, 12:14 p.m.
I too use this while working out and have noticed that my "sweat stench" is drasctically reduced when compared to using my regular name brand deodorant.
Raeanna C.
Raeanna C.
March 10, 2013, 2:55 p.m.
Well I haven't been trying it for too long but the first day it seemed to work well and better than what I normally use(which is regular deodorant). But the 2nd day(today) was 74 and it didn't work at all. I actually think I sweated more with it on. But(and I hate to admit this) I have a HORRIBLE problem with sweat when it comes to my armpits. My sister tried this too and it didn't work for her either. I would agree with her that we both have had better luck with men's products than this.
Amruta G.
Amruta G.
March 4, 2013, 12:25 p.m.
Yes it does !
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
March 3, 2013, 12:16 p.m.
It's just okay. I have thick hair that's wavy/curly and I need a thicker town to really dry my hair. If that's the case for you, I wouldn't spend the extra money on this.
Feb. 28, 2013, 6:01 p.m.
So far it really seems to!
Shana L.
Shana L.
Feb. 28, 2013, 5:40 p.m.
Yes it worked wonders for me!
Nina D.
Nina D.
Feb. 28, 2013, 10:32 a.m.
Yes! Definitly!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 3:07 p.m.
I find that it's really good at keeping me smelling fresh all day. I don't really know if it makes me sweat less because I don't sweat much to begin with but I like the way it smells.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Feb. 25, 2013, 4:52 p.m.
I feel like it works 100%.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Feb. 25, 2013, 3:33 p.m.
Ehhhh, literally does nothing at all for me. It does smell good, though! I prefer Certaindri….stuff works miracles!
Feb. 24, 2013, 6:24 p.m.
It works pretty well! It doesn't eliminate stink forever, but it works better than any other deodorant does!
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Feb. 22, 2013, 8:27 a.m.
Works really well! :)
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Feb. 21, 2013, 10:59 a.m.
Did not work well for me but I have always struggled with finding a deodorant/anti-persperant that actually works. I think that Certain-Dri works MUCH better.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Feb. 20, 2013, 11:45 a.m.
I definitely like that way this product works...love the scents and no need to reapply!
Demi M.
Demi M.
Feb. 20, 2013, 1:39 a.m.
Definitely!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Feb. 17, 2013, 5:02 p.m.
YES! I'm gonna be completely straight with you. My underarms have been infamous in my family for their Niagara Fall like qualities. High School was an emberassing blur at times... I would have huge sweat stains. Nothing worked for me until I found this product. It's like a roll on Dam holding back the Colorado River lol... and it makes me smell nice which is a definite plus.
Diane R.
Diane R.
Feb. 17, 2013, 1:23 p.m.
Yes, I do. I have worked out at the gym for several hours before and not emerged all sweaty and smelly.
Feb. 14, 2013, 7:49 p.m.
Yes, it does . For me it's a best product . I fell fresh all day. Never had problem.
Feb. 14, 2013, 7:49 p.m.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Feb. 13, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
It does work well if you follow the instructions-apply after u are dry from shower-once in the evening (like at bed time) and once in the am. A tip is to make sure you give it time to dry before getting dressed so it doesn't come off on your clothes.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Feb. 13, 2013, 5:31 a.m.
I did not think this product worked very well. I used it for a long period and my body just didn't work with it so I switched to dove and now I love that.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Feb. 13, 2013, 2:11 a.m.
It does. I have done a variety of workouts using Secret Clinical strength including marathon training and triathlong. I was actually surprised at how well it worked throughout my triathlon. It's definitely worth spending the extra few dollars to spare your friends the smell.