Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
10 months, 2 weeks ago
No! This is a great product that lasts many hours. I never have to reapply between showering.
Hallie A.
Hallie A.
Atlanta , GA
1 year, 4 months ago
It continues to smell great even after multiple uses and using it for a long time! I love this product because of it's smell, persistence, and how well it blocks out sweat. It also doesn't feel like a super intense clinical strength deodorant as some can.
Nomi R.
Nomi R.
4 years, 3 months ago
I bought the one with a citrus scent and have not only never had the scent fade but I have had friends ask me what perfume I'm wearing because it smells so good.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
4 years, 5 months ago
I have a condition caller excessive sweating and I find that with this deoderent I only have to reapply after excercising or in the summer time by midday. It's the best on the market right now in strength if that's what you need.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
4 years, 5 months ago
I've used almost a whole tube of the deodorant and it still smells great!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Nope.
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Harrodsburg, KY
4 years, 5 months ago
No it lasted long time for me
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
Not at all! this is one of the only deodorants i have used that does not lose it scent. for me, it smells just as strong until the very last bit.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Loogootee , IN
4 years, 6 months ago
I buy the unscented version for sensitive skin, because there isn't a smell, doesn't interfere with my perfume, and it lasts!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
4 years, 6 months ago
This is not something I have ever experienced.