Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
8 months, 2 weeks ago
No! This is a great product that lasts many hours. I never have to reapply between showering.
Hallie A.
Hallie A.
Atlanta, GA
1 year, 2 months ago
It continues to smell great even after multiple uses and using it for a long time! I love this product because of it's smell, persistence, and how well it blocks out sweat. It also doesn't feel like a super intense clinical strength deodorant as some can.
Nomi R.
Nomi R.
4 years, 1 month ago
I bought the one with a citrus scent and have not only never had the scent fade but I have had friends ask me what perfume I'm wearing because it smells so good.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
4 years, 3 months ago
I have a condition caller excessive sweating and I find that with this deoderent I only have to reapply after excercising or in the summer time by midday. It's the best on the market right now in strength if that's what you need.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
4 years, 3 months ago
I've used almost a whole tube of the deodorant and it still smells great!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Nope.
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Harrodsburg, KY
4 years, 3 months ago
No it lasted long time for me
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
4 years, 4 months ago
Not at all! this is one of the only deodorants i have used that does not lose it scent. for me, it smells just as strong until the very last bit.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Loogootee , IN
4 years, 4 months ago
I buy the unscented version for sensitive skin, because there isn't a smell, doesn't interfere with my perfume, and it lasts!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
4 years, 4 months ago
This is not something I have ever experienced.
Veronica G.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Tulsa, OK
4 years, 4 months ago
The scent stays and still smells amazing hours later! LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chattanooga, TN
4 years, 4 months ago
I have gone through quite a few of these and it has never lost its scent or started to smell strange!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Altoona, IA
4 years, 4 months ago
No mine has never lost its scent but when you do stat sweating you can tell the product is working !
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Portland, OR
4 years, 5 months ago
No! It smells amazing, and when you sweat it actually releases a burst of fresh scent.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
San Ramon, CA
No not at all!
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
North Hollywood, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
After using this product it did not lose it's scent or start smelling bad.
Christa J.
Christa J.
4 years, 5 months ago
It keeps its scent consistent throughout each use and never smells bad.
4 years, 5 months ago
Not at all I use the sensitive skin one and this stuff really us waterproof sometimes sits had to take off in the shower.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Burnsville, MN
4 years, 5 months ago
Does not lose its scent.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Noblesville, IN
4 years, 5 months ago
Does not lose its scent at all
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Williamsport, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
Not at all, and I know what smell you are talking about exactly. With other deodorants that I have used, the scent would go away and I would smell worse than sweat -- but with this deodorant, you smell fresh and sweat free the entire time!
Debora A.
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
Not at all! It smells like you just put it on.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
4 years, 6 months ago
NO! that's the biggest thing that i love about this product! the amazing smell lasts ALL DAY LONG!!!
Christine F.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Londonderry, NH
4 years, 6 months ago
I didn't find it smelled bad or lost scent. However I felt it didn't work as well after awhile
Mary D.
Mary D.
4 years, 6 months ago
I've never experienced it smelling bad or losing it's scent. I've been using it over a year.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Ontario, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
The scent does not go away. However, when you start to sweat, the scent changes. It does not necessarily smell bad, but it does smell different. Either way, this is my favorite deodorant. I would not use anything else!
Raven D.
Raven D.
Waco, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
Personally I haven't but your natural body oils may mix with the product and cause an undesirable reaction
Not that I have noticed!
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Granville, OH
4 years, 6 months ago
Nope! Doesn't lose its scent at all to me!
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
Clovis, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
No, this product is completely different..
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Bay Shore, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
Nope, the smell last good while for me! love my underarms are smelling flawless at all hours!
Joannie S.
Joannie S.
Lenoir, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
No seems consistent to me.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
No, not to me.
Lindsey I.
Lindsey I.
Statesboro, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
NO!! It smells amazing! And when you start to sweat, the smell comes out more!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Dallas , Texas
4 years, 6 months ago
Not at all. Actually when you start smelling bad (i.e. go to the gym and start sweating) this product's smell actually comes out more. It's great!
Sara R.