Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

by Secret

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Anyone ever try this deodorant? What are your thoughts?
What’s your favorite clinical Strength? Dove or Secret?
What’s a good deodorant? The two I use don’t last long
Start your review of Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Megan B.
Indianapolis, IN
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent uploaded by Megan B.
LOVE this product! I’ve been taking a newer medicine that tends to make me sweat a lot heavier than usual. I had a trip planned to the Dominican Republic and knew I needed something good! This worked wonderfully! Smelled great, felt comfortable and kept me sweat free in the Caribbean! I highly recommend.
Annie F.
Signal Hill, CA
Here's a new love of mine: Secret Clinical Strength Stress Sweat. No joke either. It's been one of my new loves this month. I've always been very picky about my deodorant. I've used Secret Invisible Solid, Dove, and some random brand. I used Secret for a long time since that's what everyone uses and it works. I used Dove because the cucumber scent seemed 'cool' and the packaging was pretty. I actually brought a pack of four from Costco and I never used the rest after I used that first one. I used that random brand because I was in middle school and I didn't want to stink during physical education class. Through these years I've come up with a few criteria that I have to have for my deodorant: A) It has to smell good. This smell is going to be lingering around you all day. You're going to be smelling it if you do any sort of exercise where you have to raise your arms. You're going to smell it on the armpits of your shirts. Your significant other is going to smell it if they put their head on your shoulder. It also needs to be good enough that you don't get sick of it. A stick of deodorant lasts a long time. If you get sick of it within a week you're just going to waste your money. The smell should not be overpowering either. Clean scents are the best. B) It has to leave the least amount of residue behind as possible. You know how at the end of the day your deodorant leaves a sticky/waxy residue behind under your arms? It's such a pain to scrub off in the shower. Why can't deodorant just dissolve with soap? Apparently not. It doesn't work that way. C) This is a given, but it needs to actually work. Sometimes I run from class, to work, straight to dance practice. I can't have my deodorant wearing off halfway through work. Even worse, during dance practice. The thing has to have lasting power. It also has to work during the summer months when it's humid as hell and you're sweating like crazy. Of the three brands I've used Secret is my favorite. I've been using the Secret Invisible Solid for a few years now, but I absolutely hate the scent. I'm not sure which one I have, but it's too sweet and after awhile it just smells like cough medicine. It leaves a white residue behind on the underarms of my shirts (which is so annoying). It also leaves a sticky/waxy residue that is impossible to get off in the shower without some vigorous scrubbing. I feel like I'm super exfoliating daily, but it blocks sweat like no other. It works well and that's why I've kept using it for so long. However, Influenster sent me Secret's new Clinical Strength Stress Response in Citrus with my Sweetheart Voxbox. I don't think I necessarily needed clinical strength deodorant. I also didn't think that I would like the citrus scent under my arms. It's quite strong if you sniff it in the container. This worst thing ever is to have a citrus scent bursting from under my armpits, but I went ahead and tried it. I actually love it. It's not because I got it for free, but I'm seriously loving it (as in I'm going to switch to this line for the rest of my life until something better comes along). I've grown to love the citrus scent. It's more refreshing and now as sweet once you have it on. It's not invasive, it doesn't leave crappy residue on my clothing. I don't have as much of a residue film under my arms when I shower. Best of all it works. It really works. I might not need the extra clinical strength, but it's reassuring to have it just in case I run into a problem where I'm really stinking it up! According to Secret, stress sweat can smell worse than regular body oder. Thus, this formula has special stuff to combat stress sweat to keep you smelling great even in stressful situations. So, why not? Have that extra level of protection for those nerve wracking situations like... a first date.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I have this deodorant and I love it. I will buy this again and again. It is very affordable and it goes on clear.
Laura L.
Corona, CA
Smells great goes on smooth, leaves no white residue, but it does not last for me. The plain Secrest "powder fresh scent" is the only secret deodorant that last 24 hrs on me. This wears offf, even if i don't get sweaty it just does not last
La Wanda S.
Chatsworth, CA
I have been using this deodorant for a few years and I have not found any others that come close to this brand. No matter how much you sweat, you will not smell bad. It has a very soft scent, goes on easily and lasts all day. My favorite!
RuthAnn W.
Ona, WV
This product smells great, not to mention it lasts a very long time! It is worth the price and helps me stay dry all day long.
Brenda S.
El Cajon, CA
I love this product the secret deodorant smells so good is very long lasting I'm happy with this product think I'm going to buy it today .
Christen G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Over the years I have tried many different brands of deodorant. For someone who goes to the gym often and may not have all the time to shower directly after, or someone who sweats a lot throughout the day this is the only deodorant that works best for me. I can go an entire day without having to reapply and I can still smell it working throughout the day. Even if it is more expensive than other deodorants I haven't found one that works as well.
Stephanie I.
Washington, PA
I keep coming back to this product! I stay dry all day, EVEN during and after my workouts! I love it!
Alyssa G.
Personally, all other deodorants would slowly wear off throughout the day. This deodorant has been my savior. It lasts throughout the day no matter what I am doing. It amazes me!

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...