BY SECRET

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Goes on Dry Stays Dry Adapts Responds Technology Helps Give You Customized Protection That Adapts to You Waterproof Wetness Protection to Help Last Through Heat, Activity, Stress Up to 4X Protection from Stress Sweat Prescription-Strength Wetness Protection Equivalent to a 6.25% Aluminum Chloride Rx Product Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Waterproof Antiperspirant Deodorant Secrets Best Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid is our best protection that Goes on Dry. It helps absorbodor while releasing a scent to help keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid also helps provide4X Stress Sweat Protection versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant. Did you know that heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat s

• I struggle with finding a deodorant that sticks all day. I work out...2 Answers
  • Looking for a good deodorant for summer how well does this work?1 Answers
  • Just curious, doe this actually keep you fresh for the rest of the ...2 Answers
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
I'm not sure I can attest to the waterproofness of this product, but I can attest to the fact that it's amazing in other aspects! It does have a scent, but it's a very clean and fresh smell that isn't overly floral or sweet. It's more crisp and cool, I'd say. The applicator is hard to turn sometimes, but it's not bad at all. It's a crank/click style one that lets you get more product in increments. It helps control sweat and odor like a champ (and I live in Florida!) and even though it's a little on the pricy side, it lasts me a while, so totally worth it in my opinion! My absolute go-to deodorant. I don't know what I'll do if they stop making it or change the formula!
Skirmante K.
Skirmante K.
Mundelein, IL
I don't exactly know what is different between the smooth solid formula or the creamy gel but there is a huge one. I used the creamy hell sport for years and years without issue. Accidentally I picked up the smooth solid and the first time I used it I had really itchy armpits. Within the next few hours my arm pits had a huge RED RAW RASH. It was itchy and burned so much!!! I don't exactly know what it is about this formula but my oh my it hurt. Went back to creamy formula and no issues.

Even though it did burn it definitely keeps you dry but at what point are burning red discolored armpits not worth it?
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
This is my second time trying out Secret Clinical Strength deodorant. So far I am enjoying their products. This is super effective for those who sweat a lot like me. It is definitely waterproof as it claims to be. I've only been using this for about a week now and I am liking it already. It leaves no residue and smells fresh for this summer. The bad body odor does no seep through the deodorant throughout the day. It's so effective at keeping my underarms dry that it is hard to wash off at the end of the day.
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
I have been using this brand/kind of deodorant for a while now and I say that it works really really well. I do say though that it works a lot better when you apply two clicks at nighttime like it says to do. It definitely helps with the underarm wetness for the following day. I haven't tested out the "waterproofness" of it yet, but the smell of this one is kind of strong. It's almost perfumey? Previously I used the lavender scented one and thought it smelt great. This one however I'm not too keen on.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Wyncote, PA
This is by far the best deodorant I've ever used. I used to use Ban for years and year but they changed the formula and it stopped keeping the stink away. I read rave reviews about Secret Clinical Strength and decided to try it. It's a little pricier than normal d.o. but so so worth it! It lasts all day and keeps me dry and smelling fresh! The scent is pretty mild, too. The one thing I don't like is that it has aluminum, but hopefully one day they'll take that out.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
I tried this because it was on sale and cheaper than the regular Secret deodorant. It worked well and I don't have extreme sweating problems, so I'm not sure if it worked "better" than the regular as the regular deodorant works for me. I did notice extreme dryness and itching though, probably related to me not needing this level of product so for that I gave this rating as I shouldn't have even bought it not needing it.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
This is my go to deodorant since it came out. I have always had underarm issues or ,"sweat pits,". It doesn't get any easier to put an end to excess underarm sweat and odor than with this product. I have tried other Clinical Strength products but they just didn't work as well for me. For deodorant, the price is steep but the results and end of embarrassment make it worth every cent!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Trenton, MI
I thought this was a little pricier than the usual deodorant, however I thought I would try it since there are times that I perspire more. This deodorant did not impress me. I found it strange that I seemed to have more wetness underarm than usual. I personally would not buy this product again, maybe it's my chemistry, but I would not buy it again.
Marian M.
Marian M.
So far, my HG deodorant. I do sweat more than the average female so I need an advanced or clinical strength deodorant. Strayed and tried regular deodorants, which worked ok in the winter and then tried degree clinical strength which didn't work for me so it's back to secret. I still sweat but not as bad. Price is fair I guess. I'd repurchase.

angie a.
angie a.
I really like this product. I tried natural deodorants for a while. They worked about 50 percent of the time. By mid-day the potency of the natural deodorant lost its function. This became a problem. So a relative told me about this deodorant, and I instantly loved it. It feels light and keeps me protected all day.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
I struggle with finding a deodorant that sticks all day. I work outside and need to smell nice for my customers. Worth it or not?
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
Just curious, doe this actually keep you fresh for the rest of the day if you go swimming or get wet?
Erin B.
Erin B.
Looking for a good deodorant for summer how well does this work?