Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Secret Clinical Strength Powder Protection Clear Gel Deodorant

Secret® Clinical Strength Powder Protection Clear Gel Deodorant

by Secret

Never let them see you sweat! Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel goes on clear and dries fast, while its Stress Response scent delivers an invigorating citrus aroma all day long. Secret Clinical Strength offers the wetness protection of a prescription-strength product but with less irritation, making it perfect for everyday use. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel—superior protection to take on even the most stressful days. *Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

• Clinical Strength gives you 2X better sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength's 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Ditch the white marks on your clothes with Clear Gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Secret Clinical Strength is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret® Clinical Strength Powder Protection Clear Gel Deodorant!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Secret® Clinical Strength Powder Protection Clear Gel Deodorant uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: CVS
I like this brand because they seem to be the most reliable. This gel deodorant prevents visible sweat marks from speaking through those armpits area when I wear a tight t-shirt or long sleeves. It smells great and lasts throughout the day. The twisting mechanic is easy-to-use, the cap seals properly and is the perfect carry-on size. However, it advertises no white streaks for this particular one but it does show up so just keep that in mind. I still like it and would probably buy this again.
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Secret® Clinical Strength Powder Protection Clear Gel Deodorant uploaded by Jessica O.
Secret is my go to brand for deodorant! I prefer using the gel options over the solid ones because the gels go on easier and leave no stains on my clothes. The classic Powder fragrance smells so good! It is a must have scent for year round freshness! It keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day, I highly recommend this product!
Taylor W.
Greenwood, MS
This works well for stress sweat. the scent is great. it lasts hours and hours i love it
Ekom E.
Elkhart, IN
Great protection for anyone who needs additional antipersperant coverage. I never had to be worried about breakthrouh.
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this deodorant because it goes on clear and there is no white on your dark clothes
Michelle L.
Urbandale , Ia
This stuff works! I wear it to the office on days that I know will be stressful. I highly recommend it.
Alicia H.
1,372 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Although this had a great smell, it just does not work for someone who have hyperhydrosis. It a good product for people who maybe sweat a lot without a medical condition or maybe for those in the summer but for me, it just fell short. It did keep me smelling fresh all day, but as far as helping me sweat less? Unfortunately no.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Although it's a little pricey Secret Clinical Strength is always my go to deodorant. With my changing hormones due to menopause I find this product most effective for my needs.
Kamille L.
Sugar Land
I will definitely recommend this to anyone especially with sweaty underarm. It is easy to use. Although the price is expensive compare to other deodorant, it meet my expectations and I am 100% satisfied with the products. It is worth every penny!
Autumn C.
Anderson, IN
I've hard a hard time trying to find an antiperspirant that I didn't sweat through. It's embarrassing to walk around all day at work smelling like BO. IN the past I would have to put on deodorant multiple times a day just to feel clean. When I found Secret Clinical I fell in love. I put it on in the morning and it last me all day. I don't have to put it on multiple times a day. I totally recommend it to everyone!!

Looking for your answer?