BY SECRET

Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel provides superior wetness protection that goes on clear, so you can look your best.

• Since this is a gel does it take longer to dry or will it...1 Answers
  • I've been going back and forth between this and other cli...2 Answers
  • I sweat very easily, especially in my underarms, which ca...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Ooh-La-La Lavender Clear Gel Deodorant

Start your review of Secret® Clinical Strength Ooh-La-La Lavender Clear Gel Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Paige D.
Orlando, FL
This deodorant stayed on all day, and it smelled great too. My only issue is that is didn’t keep my underarms dry enough. I think it is supposed to be an antiperspirant as well, so I’m a little disappointed there. But overall a nice product. Expensive though. I don’t fancy paying 12 dollars for deodorant, especially since it’s a gel so it runs out faster.
Jenny P.
Your armpits will thank you after a vigorous workout or trip to the beach. Secret Clinical Strength relentlessly prevents perspiration and body odor in even the toughest moments. Whether you’re in a job interview or going out for coffee with a hot date, your armpits are covered. You’ll be stuck wondering, “What’s the secret?”
Megan L.
Troy
I can only use the gel ones because the solids irritate my underarms, however all the gel based ones I would hilt recomend if your going to be sweating, works great and smells nice even after an active day. Only down side is when you shower u really have to scrub to get all off the access off.
Emily G.
Woodruff
After I had my baby, I’m not sure what in the world happened to my body but no deodorant was working for me. Not even men’s deodorant. So I resorted to the Secret Clinical and it works fabulously. My only con is that it’s a little pricey and it’s a small stick of deodorant and doesn’t last long.
Alisha h.
Philadelphia
I sweat a lot and I used to be embarrassed and I’ve been looking for a good deodorant and then a friend recommended this and It changed my life I love the gel texture because that means I definitely know it’s going on and it smells so good and it helped with my sweating!
taylor b.
E Wenatchee, WA
I’ve been using this deodorant for years. It doesn’t ever leave any marks/residues and I can get away with just applying in the mornings before I do anything for the day. It lasts quite a while and I’ve never had issues finding the product in stores.
morgan m.
Cincinnati , OH
I started recently using this deodorant, and I really have loved it so far. I sweat a lot throughout the day and also am out doing things throughout the day so I have to rely on my deodorant to help me get through the day. This does that!
Kayla A.
Goldsboro, NC
This product is very easy to use. The scent is not too strong but it keeps me feeling fresh even during workouts. I can feel comfortable knowing I won’t stink after a few hours. I never worry about reapplying.
Hannah S.
Moulton
I have always had a huge problem witb sweating and this saved me i have used it for years i dont use any other i cant use any other honestly this is the only kind that helps me not show sweat and i love it it is a little pricey but it is totally worth it i reccomend it 100%
Carrie L.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is my go to deodorant in the summer bc I sweat a lot - I was so glad to finally find a goood deodorant that holds up all day long on a hot summer day and smells great allll day!!
Halee M.
Chardon, OH
I really loved the Secret Brazil, and they stopped making it!!! Thank goodness I had 3 extra. But I need a new smell, and a stronger strength. Thoughts on this smell and the clinical strength ?
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
I used the older version of this years ago. it was pretty good. Is this better since it "adapts and responds"?
Barbara D.
What us the difference between the regular and clinical strength? is it only for women or. is there one for men?
sally l.
Bogata, TX
I could not write a review on Amazon for this product. It stated that I have not purchased a product from them so I couldn't post anything

Walmart