BY SECRET

Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel provides superior wetness protection that goes on clear, so you can look your best.

• Since this is a gel does it take longer to dry or will it...1 Answers
  • I've been going back and forth between this and other cli...2 Answers
  • I sweat very easily, especially in my underarms, which ca...1 Answers
Julie W.
Burlington, CT
Purchased at: Target
Ive finally found a deodorant that works! Secret Fresh Clear Gel is wonderful. The scents are all so nice. I usually keep a couple on hand and use the scent that matches how I feel. I love getting complimented on smelling great, even after a long day. Thank you for your wonderful products.
Amanda C.
Taylor , TX
I received this product in my #InfluensterChamp Prize box. I absolutely love the smell feel and wear of the product . I will be purchasing this clinical strength lavender secret deodorant.
Andrea S.
Simi Valley
Purchased at: Target
This is the only deodorant I use. The clinical strength is great for me because I work out hard at the gym and I'm a runner. I don't have to worry about it not working because it does the job. I love the smell and the gel never leaves stains on my cloths.
Dawn P.
Wapakoneta, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant!!! I would give it 100 stars if I could! I've always had issues with my underarms. Not so much perspiration (although it does happen) I have more of an issue with odor. Gross, I know. But I've tried tons of different antiperspirants and they all seem to do the same thing, try to mask the smell with a floral scent. And they just end up blending together by the end of the day and smelling horrible. I've been using this deodorant for a few years now and I never have an issue! Smells very good, an almost masculine scent. And gets rid of the odor all day! No bad body odor throughout the day, no reapplying, I cannot sing enough praise for this deodorant!!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Secret has always been my go-to for deodorant. I have always loved their gel deodorants over any other leading brand because of the quality of their product. It doesn’t transfer to my clothes or stain them, it dries quickly and adapts & responds to ME! I love that Secret Clinical Strength is customized just for me and the fact that they have so many wonderful scents to choose from. My favorite is ‘Ooh-la-la Lavender’ that I received complementary for reviewing purposes from Influenster!

Secret® Clinical Strength Ooh-La-La Lavender Clear Gel Deodorant is effective, affordable, and trustworthy. I would recommend this product and all their products HIGHLY!
Nikki W.
White Pigeon, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using Secret for a while now and I'm very happy with it. It offers maximum protection throughout the day. I only have to apply it once during the day and it last til I'm done working.
I love the simple design of the packaging and that its recyclable.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
So the smell is great and it was the only thing that worked for me when I was pregnant. When I say only thing, I mean ONLY thing, I was horrible with the hormones all out of whack. I recommend to all my pregnant friends. The only issue Is that the price is so much higher and the use you get from the stick is wayyyyy less than a normal bar. I’m going to try to solid the next time I need it, but I feel it’s a ripoff for the amount you get.
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
Okay... this was disappointing. I heard extremely good reviews on this deodorant. I heard it was long lasting, I’d only have to apply once for 24 hours... this is not the case. I personally feel like the original secret deodorants last longer than this one does! Plus it’s half the price. I love the smell, but I won’t repurchase. I never had body odor issues, and I could smell myself 3 hours after application of this.
Angela H.
Hallandale
Purchased at: Target
The only deodorant that has ever worked for me! It’s extremely lightweight, smells amazing, doesn’t stain, and keeps me feeling fresh all day! Not to mention, the tube lasts forever and a little goes a long long way!
Cassondra P.
Rockaway, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This deodorant is my life! And the smell is to die for. I work all day in a suit so it tends to be very hot no matter what temperature I'm in due to the suit so this clinical strength really helps, leaves no stains, and has a sweet lavender smell to it.
Halee M.
Chardon , OH
I really loved the Secret Brazil, and they stopped making it!!! Thank goodness I had 3 extra. But I need a new smell, and a stronger strength. Thoughts on this smell and the clinical strength ?
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
I used the older version of this years ago. it was pretty good. Is this better since it "adapts and responds"?
Barbara D.
What us the difference between the regular and clinical strength? is it only for women or. is there one for men?
sally l.
Bogata, TX
I could not write a review on Amazon for this product. It stated that I have not purchased a product from them so I couldn't post anything
tiffany c.
Three Bridges, NJ
I've been going back and forth between this and other clinical clear gels. What are the pros and cons of this versus others? Does it keep you dry and fresh for 24hrs like they claim?

Walmart