Secret Clinical Strength Marathon Fresh 2.6 oz uploaded by Emily G.

BY SECRET

Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirants are designed to provide prescription strength wetness protection for women with the most demanding body chemistries see more...

Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
All of secret CS line is wonderful , they smell great and worth the $ . Helps keep you dry without a cakey underarm feeling and keeps you smelling wonderful all day ! I used men's deodorant in high school while playing sports or cheering and hated that I was still sweating through my shirts but after switching to CS I never had issues after with swearing through my shirts . Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean
Jacklyn P.
Love this product. Since my teenage years I have struggled with hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating from pits, hands/feet). I had tried everything, ever prescription deodorant. Then secret released the clinical formula and I figured why not? It really works. No more sweating. The scents are all light and fresh and there are now gel, solid, and semi solid textures. I would choose this any day over the prescription deodorant!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
I just switched over to secret clinical strength deodorant. My body started to ignore other regular deodorants and I needed something with more strength. This goes on smooth and dries quickly. It lasts all day and I couldn't be more thrilled!
Janell H.
Belleville, IL
This is the only type of brand and kind of deodorant I can use that won't break me out . I'm glad they have different scents

back