BY SECRET #72 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret Clinical Strength's formula was designed to be activated at night to take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations. Apply at night for prescription strength wetness protection.

Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a great deodorant if you have sensitive underarms but also have problems with a lot of sweat. I can get very sweaty, but with this deodorant/antiperspirant I was completely dry and scent free. I have also never had a reaction to this deodorant, where others have.
Dani W.
Chattanooga, TN
This kind has always been my favorite! It lasts all day long. Seriously, I can work out, do a 8 hour day at work, come home, cook and it will still be on and smelling fresh! I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all
Aimee W.
I am a stay at home mom who works from home and tends to always be on the go running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I tend to sweat more than I think I should and am so tired of spending money on products that just don't work. I needed something to help keep me dry throughout the day while also helping control the odor. This product worked like it was intended and left me feeling refreshed all day. I didn't even have to reapply like I have had to with competitor products in the past. It is easy to apply and goes on light. It doesn't leave me feeling wet either. I really enjoyed getting the chance to try  Secret Clinical Strength and think I have finally found a product that works well for me! I highly recommend giving it a try. This post was sponsored by Secret® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Emily J.
Michigan City, IN
Just started using this deodorant and I like it, I was unsure about putting it on before I went to bed but it lasts and I don't have to reapply at all. Would definitely recommend.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean is my FAVORITE and has been now for a little over a year or a little longer maybe. When I finally decided to make the purchase, I had been fighting with constant sweat and deodorant that wasn't lasting until noon if that long, and was very paranoid that other people might be able to smell the b.o. Coming from me that I noted, and I was beyond ready to find a product that not only held true to testing, but that also fit my budget. This GREAT formula does both! I don't know about the gel yet, but that's my next purchase (my plans as of now anyways - subject to change!)
I highly recommend this product and will definitely be buying again.
#SecretatWalmart
Dee L.
After a few days of using the Secret Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant, I noticed that I'm perspiring less (which I never thought was possible), and my clothes have been drier. I work in a stressful environment, so I tend to sweat a lot! The Secret Clinical Strength deodorant has really helped minimize if not eliminate it, and I feel more confident because of that; I don't have to worry about feeling or smelling sweaty! Using this special deodorant is simple: apply two clicks before bedtime. It glides on very smoothly and has a pleasant fresh scent that isn't strong. I think I've found the perfect antiperspirant/deodorant for me!
Stephanie C.
West park, FL
I'm trying Secret Clinical strength in smooth solid with light and fresh scent. This deodorant is a most for a busy mom like me, we are always active with our kids. It help to keep me dry when I'm playing, running, exercising or when I'm stressful. I really like when I apply it, it doesn't feel sticky and dry easily. The scent is light but noticeable, making me feel safe and clean.
Cheryl W.
I love,the secret clinical strength deodorant! It has a nice light and clean scent but there's nothing light about it. It keeps me dry during work and meetings with lots of anxiety and stress but it also keeps me dry while doing my spring yard and house cleaning. I like that it doesn't have to be reapplied and works up to 48 hours!
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
Three stars is a lot for me when it comes to a deodorant review. I have the worst time with deodorant - I have tried every brand in the book and they all seem to make me sweat more, or smell worse! However, I received this product in a recent VoxBox and decided to give it a try on my first professional job interview. It actually kept me from sweating in my jacket, and didn't make me smell worse! To me that's an A+. I'm glad I have a deodorant now that I can rely on! If anything, I wish the scent was a little better. But for me, not having a rotten scent is a milestone!
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I love the smell the most. Its very fresh and clean, when I first received Secret Clinical, I was sniffing it like a freak and making others sniff it as well lol. Gives you that fresh after the shower smell. My number one like is there is no wetness and I can wear anything I want without worrying about sweat stains. Another bonus is being able to put it on after shaving without skin irritation or itchiness. A really great deodrant.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite scent that this comes in and where do you purchase?! My favorite scents are the Oprah, Aloe, and Lavender and I tend to stock up at CVS or Target!
Britni F.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been trying many different deodorants in the past few months and can not find one that doesn't have issues. They either end up smelling to strong or not strong enough. Either way it ends up unpleasant. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this actually work better than regular deodorant?
Dayerlyng R.
Caracas
Does it last 24 hours a day? I'm just starting to use it
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Anyone else think its weird youre supposed to put it on before you go to bed? Like i know personally i dont remember i have to put deodorant on before i go to sleep...