BY SECRET

Secret Clinical Strength's formula was designed to be activated at night to take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations. Apply at night for prescription strength wetness protection.

Emily L.
Kingston, NH
I am a HUGE fan of this deodorant! I’ve been struggling since my preteen years to find something that works for me, as I sweat quite a bit. This works really well and smells amazing! It’s a nice creamy consistency and goes on very smoothly. I like the waterproof one most, as it seems to last the longest for me. I definitely get white marks with it, but it’s worth it in my opinion. And it really does last all day! Sometimes I’ll forget to put it on the day after I first applied it(I’m a shower every other day type of gal) and it’ll still be going strong! This is also great for sensitive skin. I used to have the skin on my armpits getting dried out, flaking, and getting rashes from some other brands invisible solid type deodorants, and I never have that happen with this!
Kariethna U.
Katy, TX
This makes my armpits dry all day long, and it’s the only one that can do that. As for the scent, I wish they had more options as this doesn’t prevent bad odor too much. All in all a good purchase and J keep going back to it.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I cannot stand this deodorant. This is the first clinical strength deodorant I've ever purchased, I don't necessarily need it because I don't sweat badly I just thought I'd give it a try since it's summertime. First, I hate solid deodorant. I'm a gel fan. But they didn't offer this in the gel form so that was strike one. Second, the smell is overwhelming and it has that "deodorant smell", like that powdery smell where you can tell someone is wearing deodorant from 10 feet away. And lastly, it's not effective. I get more sweat protection from my regular Secret gel deodorant.
Taylor R.
I’ve never used a deodorant that I’ve loved as much as this one. It truly does have a great clean scent that lasts all day long. I didn’t read the label when I first purchased and did not realize that it was a soft solid. This means that it is a twist up roll on cream. I was surprised that I loved it! It only takes moments to soak in and I am able to put clothes on without any deodorant marks! 10/10 for this product. Won’t ever use anything else.
Aly T.
Knoxville
This has been my go-to deodorant for a while now. No matter the cost, this stuff lasts a while and is worth the money! It keeps perspiration down and smells great. Its not cold like other soft gel products.
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
The only deodorant that I trust. Works great, applies nicely - though a little hard to travel with on planes so keep in a separate plastic baggy. Always have at least two backups on hand.
Morgan W.
I love this deodorant. it’s really the only one that will work on my body at all. the only downside is that it’s pretty pricey compared to other deodorants. but totally worth it.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
This has been my go to for the last year or so. I am on my feet moving at work and this helps me maintain freshness. Nothing worse than smelling yourself at the end of the day
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I didn't like the way it made my underarms smell and yes I'm a sweat heavy I notice soon as I sweat my underarms smell sour and I never used a antiperspirant that made me smell and it say clinical strength light and fresh so I thought it would help me smell better but I don't like it .
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
This is the best deodorant!!! I always use secret, but just recently got a sample of their new clinical strength. This is the strongest deodorant that you can get without a prescription. This works great & smells great too. I will be purchasing the normal size bottle next time I get this. Highly recommend!
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite scent that this comes in and where do you purchase?! My favorite scents are the Oprah, Aloe, and Lavender and I tend to stock up at CVS or Target!
Britni F.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been trying many different deodorants in the past few months and can not find one that doesn't have issues. They either end up smelling to strong or not strong enough. Either way it ends up unpleasant. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this actually work better than regular deodorant?
Dayerlyng R.
Caracas
Does it last 24 hours a day? I'm just starting to use it
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Anyone else think its weird youre supposed to put it on before you go to bed? Like i know personally i dont remember i have to put deodorant on before i go to sleep...