BY SECRET #42 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret Clinical Strength's formula was designed to be activated at night to take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations. Apply at night for prescription strength wetness protection.

Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
This is the best deodorant!!! I always use secret, but just recently got a sample of their new clinical strength. This is the strongest deodorant that you can get without a prescription. This works great & smells great too. I will be purchasing the normal size bottle next time I get this. Highly recommend!
Ginny D.
Love, love, LOVE this deodorant! It keeps me dry and smelling fresh, without an overpowering perfume smell! It really does last for a couple of days! When I stay at home, I may forget to apply deodorant for the day, but I never have an issue if there’s some on from the day before! (Over share?!)
Christine M.
I love the soft solid formula. It blends without getting sticky or leaving a white residue. It is also on sale at least once a month at most retailers so you can usually get it at a discount. The scent is mild and not distracting at all. Would definitely recommend!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I had great results with this product. I have really struggled with deodorant not lasting long enough and me being able to smell myself by the end of the night... this will last all day and night long and keep me protected. While using this product I have not had to worry about my armpits smelling which is such a great relief. I recommend if you need extra protection!
Amanda L.
Yates City , IL
Lasts all day, and doesn't leave marks on my dark clothes. Smells remarkable, even when doing vigorous activities and chasing toddlers. Will definitely be buying this one again!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I didn't like the way it made my underarms smell and yes I'm a sweat heavy I notice soon as I sweat my underarms smell sour and I never used a antiperspirant that made me smell and it say clinical strength light and fresh so I thought it would help me smell better but I don't like it .
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a great deodorant if you have sensitive underarms but also have problems with a lot of sweat. I can get very sweaty, but with this deodorant/antiperspirant I was completely dry and scent free. I have also never had a reaction to this deodorant, where others have.
Melanie R.
Aurora
One of my favorite deodorants. I'm always running around and I tend to get a little a sweaty. This deodorant works well enough to combat the sweat and stinkiness.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
This kind has always been my favorite! It lasts all day long. Seriously, I can work out, do a 8 hour day at work, come home, cook and it will still be on and smelling fresh! I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all
Aimee W.
I am a stay at home mom who works from home and tends to always be on the go running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I tend to sweat more than I think I should and am so tired of spending money on products that just don't work. I needed something to help keep me dry throughout the day while also helping control the odor. This product worked like it was intended and left me feeling refreshed all day. I didn't even have to reapply like I have had to with competitor products in the past. It is easy to apply and goes on light. It doesn't leave me feeling wet either. I really enjoyed getting the chance to try  Secret Clinical Strength and think I have finally found a product that works well for me! I highly recommend giving it a try. This post was sponsored by Secret® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite scent that this comes in and where do you purchase?! My favorite scents are the Oprah, Aloe, and Lavender and I tend to stock up at CVS or Target!
Britni F.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been trying many different deodorants in the past few months and can not find one that doesn't have issues. They either end up smelling to strong or not strong enough. Either way it ends up unpleasant. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this actually work better than regular deodorant?
Dayerlyng R.
Caracas
Does it last 24 hours a day? I'm just starting to use it
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Anyone else think its weird youre supposed to put it on before you go to bed? Like i know personally i dont remember i have to put deodorant on before i go to sleep...