BY SECRET

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. That's why Secret Clinical Strength is clinically stress-tested and formulated with 4X the stress-sweat protection* to help stop sweat and odor before they start. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

• Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Soothe and protect your underarms with Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid, formulated with skin-soothing conditioners to minimize irritation and soothe dry, tender underarm skin
  • Keep stress sweat in check with 4X the stress sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Secret Clinical Strength is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand
  • 1 application, 0 reapplication, sweat protection for 48 hours

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the deodorant you wear when you’re going for a job interview, going to CrossFit, or going to break up with your cheating boyfriend. This stuff is powerful!! I apply it after I shower, and I swear it can last me for days! My armpits feel dry and stay stink-free. No other deodorant I’ve found can touch this one!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I didn't like the way it made my underarms smell and yes I'm a sweat heavy I notice soon as I sweat my underarms smell sour and I never used a antiperspirant that made me smell and it say clinical strength light and fresh so I thought it would help me smell better but I don't like it .
Mal M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant and Deodorant Soft Solid, Light & Fresh, 2.6 Oz. (Pack of 10) more...
I don’t often use secret but when I do it must be clinical strength. For years I would sweat without anything able to work to stop it but this deodorant was like sent from heaven. It helped reduce the amount of sweat and also smells good. It’s not a heavy scent just enough goodness to not smell musty if you do break a sweat.
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
This is the best deodorant!!! I always use secret, but just recently got a sample of their new clinical strength. This is the strongest deodorant that you can get without a prescription. This works great & smells great too. I will be purchasing the normal size bottle next time I get this. Highly recommend!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a great deodorant if you have sensitive underarms but also have problems with a lot of sweat. I can get very sweaty, but with this deodorant/antiperspirant I was completely dry and scent free. I have also never had a reaction to this deodorant, where others have.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I cannot stand this deodorant. This is the first clinical strength deodorant I've ever purchased, I don't necessarily need it because I don't sweat badly I just thought I'd give it a try since it's summertime. First, I hate solid deodorant. I'm a gel fan. But they didn't offer this in the gel form so that was strike one. Second, the smell is overwhelming and it has that "deodorant smell", like that powdery smell where you can tell someone is wearing deodorant from 10 feet away. And lastly, it's not effective. I get more sweat protection from my regular Secret gel deodorant.
Christine M.
I love the soft solid formula. It blends without getting sticky or leaving a white residue. It is also on sale at least once a month at most retailers so you can usually get it at a discount. The scent is mild and not distracting at all. Would definitely recommend!
Kayla J.
Beaumont, TX
I often switch between the Dove and secret clinical strength deodorants because nothing else will keep me from dripping in sweat and stinking all day. I also like to switch up the scents because they're all fresh and not too strong. I always prefer the smooth solid over the gels.
davina r.
El Paso, TX
This works so well! It really does last all day both fro keeping your from sweating and preventing smell. I use it only once a day and that’s enough for it to work. I’ve never had such a reliable deodorant, and when you consider the price it’s a steal.
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
This is the only deodorant that I will buy! Sometimes the invisible solid irritates my underarms, so I typically buy this soft solid version. It doesn’t have a strong scent, and it works like a charm. I’ve never had any issues with it!
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite scent that this comes in and where do you purchase?! My favorite scents are the Oprah, Aloe, and Lavender and I tend to stock up at CVS or Target!
Britni F.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been trying many different deodorants in the past few months and can not find one that doesn't have issues. They either end up smelling to strong or not strong enough. Either way it ends up unpleasant. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this actually work better than regular deodorant?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Anyone else think its weird youre supposed to put it on before you go to bed? Like i know personally i dont remember i have to put deodorant on before i go to sleep...
Dayerlyng R.