Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh

BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty mu...2 Answers
Dianna G.
Cleveland, TN
Love this you should try it. It give you protection for 48 hours and it really holds up to that
EMMA C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells great, keeps me from smelling as bad during long workouts! It does ball up, but that is almost inevitable with solid deodorant. I do notice that I sweat slightly less with this deodorant than I have in the past with others! Secret is my go to brand.
Katie S.
Jonesboro, AR
This deodorant works better than any I have tried before. It prevents sweating too. It is by far the best smelling deodorant as well. It lasts all day so no need to reapply. I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I LOVE this product! It is pretty pricey, that is why i have been looking for a cheaper version of this. I got it in a beauty box and it does what is says, it lasts all day long without no need to reapply this works great I love too. too bad that they discontinued it
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I started using this a few years ago after switching from men’s old spice in pure sport. This has a similar scent which I like and works better! You have to apply the night before for the best benefits and I feel it has helped with my sweating and any smells that might happen, especially working all day and going to the gym. It’s definitely much more expensive than any other deodorants so I took off one star for that. I buy it again and again anyways.
Brenna K.
This is my go to deoderant. Whether you're working a 12 hour shift at the hospital or going to crossfit.. this stuff helps to keep me odor free. It doesn't leave any residue on my clothing.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This deodorant works well but I don't feel it really holds up to intense workouts. It is great for every day use where you will not be doing any heavy workout activity. It smells good and glides on clear. Just wish it was gym proof.
Angela C.
Warrenton, VA
This is a life saver. I use this extra strength product everyday and it lasts through various workouts and classes, as I am a Cross Country Coach and Teacher. Even after all my activities, I still leave work smelling tolerable! This deodorant can be found at Walmart for an affordable price! Look for coupons too!
Mary M.
This is my all one go to because it keeps me the driest during the hot summer months in SWFL. The problem with this and all the other clinical strength is the oil residue on the dispenser (so be careful where you store it). Also, the price is very high
Tori S.
Zionsville, in
Though I rarely sweat, I have terrible body odor. I have yet to find a deodorant that is strong enough. I will say this is the best to date, but I still have to reapply several times a day. It seems overpriced because it runs out quickly especially with the soft solid.
Daniella R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty much everyday, not fun! Is this brand good at preventing excessive sweat?

back