Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh

BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty mu...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I started using this a few years ago after switching from men’s old spice in pure sport. This has a similar scent which I like and works better! You have to apply the night before for the best benefits and I feel it has helped with my sweating and any smells that might happen, especially working all day and going to the gym. It’s definitely much more expensive than any other deodorants so I took off one star for that. I buy it again and again anyways.
Brenna K.
This is my go to deoderant. Whether you're working a 12 hour shift at the hospital or going to crossfit.. this stuff helps to keep me odor free. It doesn't leave any residue on my clothing.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This deodorant works well but I don't feel it really holds up to intense workouts. It is great for every day use where you will not be doing any heavy workout activity. It smells good and glides on clear. Just wish it was gym proof.
Angela C.
Warrenton, VA
This is a life saver. I use this extra strength product everyday and it lasts through various workouts and classes, as I am a Cross Country Coach and Teacher. Even after all my activities, I still leave work smelling tolerable! This deodorant can be found at Walmart for an affordable price! Look for coupons too!
Mary M.
This is my all one go to because it keeps me the driest during the hot summer months in SWFL. The problem with this and all the other clinical strength is the oil residue on the dispenser (so be careful where you store it). Also, the price is very high
Tori S.
Zionsville, in
Though I rarely sweat, I have terrible body odor. I have yet to find a deodorant that is strong enough. I will say this is the best to date, but I still have to reapply several times a day. It seems overpriced because it runs out quickly especially with the soft solid.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
This product is ok, I give three starts just because of the price cost. I wouldn't say it's worth paying the $8-$10 for it because it's so small. I'm not a person that really sweats a lot, so I feel like it did it's job on me. The scent is really light & it didn't leave marks on my shirt when I put it on
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Probably the worst deodorant I've ever tried. First off, you're pay at least $8.00 for a product that says its clinical strength, but it is indeed not. I'm a veterinary technician and I need something that will last all day and be effective. No matter how much I put on of my clinical stuff, i would still sweat profusely through my scrubs at work. Save your money and stick with the $3 deodorant, which in my opinion, is worth it.
Pamela E.
Of all the antiperspirants and deodorants that I've tried in my life this is by far the most effective one, it's very easy to use I can find it at any drugstore and it smells very good, doesn't irritate my skin, it keeps me fresh and clean and I will repurchase
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is the only deodorant I use. FINALLY a daily deodorant that actually stops heavy sweating and covers the scent of body odor. I can finally feel confident that I can wear clothing without embarrassing sweat stains.
Daniella R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty much everyday, not fun! Is this brand good at preventing excessive sweat?