Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh

BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty mu...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Boo B.
Wawa
The only anti persperant I can use that actually works and help keep me dry and smelling nice. Nothing else works but the price could be cheaper.
Stacy B.
Love this product especially when I work out. I find myself dry and not smelling like sweat! It can be hard to find in stores tho
Nicole G.
Chattanooga, TN
Love it! Have to use continuously to be completely dry. I'm just extra sweaty when working in the very hot nursing home lol
Jennifer G.
This deodorant is amazing!! My regular deodorant was no longer working for me the way it once did. Not knowing what I was going to do, I somehow stumbled across this product and decided to give it a try. I was a little hesitant because it's somewhat pricier than regular deodorant, but trust me it is so worth it!
Morgan R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only deodorant that i can count on to work every time. I put it on after I shower at night and I am fresh all day the next day.
Hannah W.
Baltimore, MD
Amazing! Definitely helps with sweating especially if you are in sports or nervous sweat
Halee M.
I'm a sweater, I'm diabetic and I sweat sometimes even when I'm not hot or working out. Clinical strength solid hellos me stay dry and smelling fresh all day.
Jenny T.
I've used this deodorant for probably 10-12 years now. I've never seen a reason to switch-at times I think it doesn't work as well as it could for the price, but overall it's the best that I've found.
Ashley S.
I have used this kind for a while now and I love it. It keeps me from constantly sweating, and when I do sweat, it does not make my armpits stink, it actually smells good(I know it sounds weird but it is true!) It stays on and keeps me feeling fresh all day. I've used just about all of the different scents and I would recommend them all.
Kelly B.
Richmond, KY
Coming from a girl who sweats a whole lot, this stuff is a life changer. I don't have to worry about sweating through shirts three times a day in the summer. I also don't have to worry about the little balls of deodorant forming in my armpits when it's hot.
Daniella R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty much everyday, not fun! Is this brand good at preventing excessive sweat?