Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh

BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty mu...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary M.
This is my all one go to because it keeps me the driest during the hot summer months in SWFL. The problem with this and all the other clinical strength is the oil residue on the dispenser (so be careful where you store it). Also, the price is very high
Tara D.
Newalla, OK
I have an excessive sweating problem and I bought this thinking it would actually help. It helped for about a month and then i started sweating excessively again. It would be a great product for some with a "medium" sweating problem.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this deodorant it lasts very long till the next morning. It feels fresh the cons of this product that its expensive compared to others. It is very easy to use and i would recommend it to others i always stock up on this product.
Jennifer G.
This deodorant is amazing!! My regular deodorant was no longer working for me the way it once did. Not knowing what I was going to do, I somehow stumbled across this product and decided to give it a try. I was a little hesitant because it's somewhat pricier than regular deodorant, but trust me it is so worth it!
Angela C.
Warrenton, VA
This is a life saver. I use this extra strength product everyday and it lasts through various workouts and classes, as I am a Cross Country Coach and Teacher. Even after all my activities, I still leave work smelling tolerable! This deodorant can be found at Walmart for an affordable price! Look for coupons too!
Dee B.
Secret clinical has a great fragrance and definitely kept me dry. The down side is if I use more than once per week the alcohol content is so high it chaps my underarms and breaks open my underarms leaving a chemical burn.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is the only deodorant I use. FINALLY a daily deodorant that actually stops heavy sweating and covers the scent of body odor. I can finally feel confident that I can wear clothing without embarrassing sweat stains.
Katie G.
Mission, Ks
Pricier than normal deodorant, and smaller in comparison too. But this stuff really does the job. After I had a baby I was noticeably sweatier and my normal Secret deodorant wasn't cutting it. I found this, and after using it one time, wouldn't go back to normal deodorant! It's definitely worth it's price!
Amber F.
Dumfries, VA
Purchased a trial size first and I was super impressed that it stayed effective through a 2 hour workout on the National Mall in the middle of august. Yes, the price is higher than most, but totally worth it.
Stephanie M.
Spokane, WA
I always had problems with staying fresh all day long, but this stuff honestly changed my life. I can now go two days without having to reapply and can be fully confident in how I smell. plus there is no dry flaky skin, and I'm not overly wet ever. very nice, I will honestly never switch.
Daniella R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty much everyday, not fun! Is this brand good at preventing excessive sweat?