Daniella R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY

I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty much everyday, not fun! Is this brand good at preventing excessive sweat?

Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rockport, IN
2 years ago
I questioned it the first time I bought it wondering how effective it would be, but it really is a step up from regular secret! I highly recommend it.... Helps with sweat and odor. You can tell its clinical strength!!!!
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
2 years ago
I've found it to be very helpful in preventing excessive sweating. My entire family sweats pretty heavily, and I have personally found this deodorant to be very helpful in keeping me dry and odor-free. Best of luck!