Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh

BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty much everyda...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Probably the worst deodorant I've ever tried. First off, you're pay at least $8.00 for a product that says its clinical strength, but it is indeed not. I'm a veterinary technician and I need something that will last all day and be effective. No matter how much I put on of my clinical stuff, i would still sweat profusely through my scrubs at work. Save your money and stick with the $3 deodorant, which in my opinion, is worth it.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Clinical strength Secret deodorant is my favorite! I prefer the solid invisible stick to the gel. The gel leaves me feeling sticky. The clinical strength solid in the sport scent leaves me feeling confident during my 12 hour shifts as a nurse. I need something that will last a long time. Any of the clinical strength deodorants are my "go to" for the past 5 years
Shell R.
Shell R.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my go-to deodorant. Look, y'all: I sweat. Not glow, not any of those dainty feminine terms- but sweat! So I use the Clinical Strength Secret. When I don't and try something else, I always regret it. It's worth it to buy this one. You can pick it up at Walmart, Target, or usually any drug or grocery store.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Warrenton, VA
This is a life saver. I use this extra strength product everyday and it lasts through various workouts and classes, as I am a Cross Country Coach and Teacher. Even after all my activities, I still leave work smelling tolerable! This deodorant can be found at Walmart for an affordable price! Look for coupons too!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
This deodorant is amazing!! My regular deodorant was no longer working for me the way it once did. Not knowing what I was going to do, I somehow stumbled across this product and decided to give it a try. I was a little hesitant because it's somewhat pricier than regular deodorant, but trust me it is so worth it!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
This product is ok, I give three starts just because of the price cost. I wouldn't say it's worth paying the $8-$10 for it because it's so small. I'm not a person that really sweats a lot, so I feel like it did it's job on me. The scent is really light & it didn't leave marks on my shirt when I put it on
Mara B.
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
This is the deodorant I've used for years! I never have to apply it twice in one day and it's smells great!! Because of that it doesn't run out for a long time!! I would say it lasts about four months or more! I seriously love it. I have also never had any deodorant marks on your shirt. Five stars!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
This is the only deodorant/antiperspirant I want to use! Sometimes I try generic versions but they do not have the same scent or antiperspirant qualities. I only have to put this on before bed and I am good for the next whole day! Delicious scent and long lasting properties!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Very effective at blocking the smell of sweat. The "sport fresh" scent is not very appealing, however. I purchased it at Meijer. I think I will probably wait until I have a coupon for this or a similar clinical strength antiperspirant. I would recommend this to others.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Zionsville, in
Though I rarely sweat, I have terrible body odor. I have yet to find a deodorant that is strong enough. I will say this is the best to date, but I still have to reapply several times a day. It seems overpriced because it runs out quickly especially with the soft solid.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty much everyday, not fun! Is this brand good at preventing excessive sweat?