Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh

BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty mu...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I started using this a few years ago after switching from men’s old spice in pure sport. This has a similar scent which I like and works better! You have to apply the night before for the best benefits and I feel it has helped with my sweating and any smells that might happen, especially working all day and going to the gym. It’s definitely much more expensive than any other deodorants so I took off one star for that. I buy it again and again anyways.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This deodorant works well but I don't feel it really holds up to intense workouts. It is great for every day use where you will not be doing any heavy workout activity. It smells good and glides on clear. Just wish it was gym proof.
Brenna K.
This is my go to deoderant. Whether you're working a 12 hour shift at the hospital or going to crossfit.. this stuff helps to keep me odor free. It doesn't leave any residue on my clothing.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Probably the worst deodorant I've ever tried. First off, you're pay at least $8.00 for a product that says its clinical strength, but it is indeed not. I'm a veterinary technician and I need something that will last all day and be effective. No matter how much I put on of my clinical stuff, i would still sweat profusely through my scrubs at work. Save your money and stick with the $3 deodorant, which in my opinion, is worth it.
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
This keeps moisture to a minimum and smell almost non-existent! I LOVE this deodorant. It has such a sharp, almost masculine scent that keeps me smelling fresh throughout the whole day. The instructions say to use it right before bed, but I just use it when I'm getting ready in the morning, and it works just fine. My favorite deodorant for sure. Anytime I'm forced to buy a different deodorant when this is out of stock, my love for this deodorant is only strengthened. It's so exciting when you find a product that does exactly what you want it to and more.
Shelby D.
Dawsonville , GA
As someone who sweats profusely even when not being active, I rely on a good deodorant. Secret Clinical Strength (the whole line) is top of the line. It keeps me dry and fresh all day long, whether I am relaxing at home or at the gym in a heavy workout. I highly recommend this to all my friends who have turned to men's deodorant looking for better results than what they've found in other women's brands!
Pamela S.
Clinical strength Secret deodorant is my favorite! I prefer the solid invisible stick to the gel. The gel leaves me feeling sticky. The clinical strength solid in the sport scent leaves me feeling confident during my 12 hour shifts as a nurse. I need something that will last a long time. Any of the clinical strength deodorants are my "go to" for the past 5 years
Ashley S.
I have used this kind for a while now and I love it. It keeps me from constantly sweating, and when I do sweat, it does not make my armpits stink, it actually smells good(I know it sounds weird but it is true!) It stays on and keeps me feeling fresh all day. I've used just about all of the different scents and I would recommend them all.
Shell R.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my go-to deodorant. Look, y'all: I sweat. Not glow, not any of those dainty feminine terms- but sweat! So I use the Clinical Strength Secret. When I don't and try something else, I always regret it. It's worth it to buy this one. You can pick it up at Walmart, Target, or usually any drug or grocery store.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
This product is ok, I give three starts just because of the price cost. I wouldn't say it's worth paying the $8-$10 for it because it's so small. I'm not a person that really sweats a lot, so I feel like it did it's job on me. The scent is really light & it didn't leave marks on my shirt when I put it on
Daniella R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I often find massive sweat stains in my armpits pretty much everyday, not fun! Is this brand good at preventing excessive sweat?