BY SECRET #85 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• Does this product feel oily once it's applied?3 Answers
  • does it really have no white marks after2 Answers
  • I've been using this deodorant for a few years now, but my washin...1 Answers
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Powder Protection
Kristen S.
Kitzmiller
I purchased Secret Clinical Strength recently at my local Walgreens,  just to try it out, as it's not my usual brand. It does work very well. It kept me dry and feeling  fresh . The price is affordable for a product  that  works, I would certainly  recommend  it  to others.
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
This is by far one of the best clinical strength deodorants there is. I wish it came in more fragrances but overall the powder is by far my favorite! It’s not cakey and does it’s job! I can go all day even with a workout at the end of the day and still be confident that I don’t stink!
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
This is one of the best clinical strength deodorants I've ever used. Make sure you put it on the night before after you shower or you will not have as good protection. I prefer the powder scent because I don't like strong smells. My husband even uses this stuff! I usually purchase from CVS or Walgreens when they have buy 1 get 1 half off specials.
Monica D.
It works really well as an antiperspirant but it's not my favorite bc of the directions. It's meant to be applied the night before u need it but I shower in the mornings. This is clearly a personal problem but I'm sure other people will feel the same.
Sara B.
Athens, GA
If you need serious wetness and odor protection, this is the deodorant for you! Seriously.

I first tried this after my first baby came along when my hormones were going crazy. It helped so much with all the extra sweat I was dealing with despite it being the middle of winter.

It has a nice texture and goes on smoothly. There is the occasional transfer to clothes if I didn’t let it “dry” long enough before getting dressed.

It has never stained my clothes which was great. Who has time to scrub deodorant stains from every shirt? Not me.

I would recommend Clinical Strength to any woman who needs a powerful deodorant for whatever reason. It gets the job done and smells great too.

I received a free sample of Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid to try from Influenster. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own and unbiased.
Kaitlin M.
Scarborough , ME
I have always had trouble with finding a deodorant that works for me. I've tried so many! I always have to continuously reapply at least 10X a day with other deodorants! I went to me Doctor and asked what I could get and she recommended this to me! Said it is the closest to actual prescribed deodorant. I put this on once a day and I'm fresh all day! No more worrying if I need to keep putting on deodorant! Another great thing it doesn't leave any marks on my underarms or on my clothes! Love this product!!
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
I switched to this deodorant a couple of weeks ago and love how fresh smelling it leaves me! I used to wear the invisible solid speed stick but noticed how fast I would run out of it even though it worked really well and decided to switch to invisible solid and boy am I glad I did hat! The two products work the same but the invisible solid allows for the product to last longer and apply easier! Love love love this product I recommend it to everyone who feels like they have a problem with perspiration!
Hannah H.
I have been using this deodorant for several years now and love it! I started using it because my armpits were breaking out. This deodorant has really made a difference!
Kristina F.
When I became pregnant with my daughter I unfortunately had to turn to clinical strength deodorant. It's funny the things pregnancy does to a woman. This is the only deodorant that works for me now. It smells fresh and clean and it lasts all day. I like that the smell isn'the over powering and doesn'the trigger my migraines either. I would suggest this to anyone having difficulties finding a deodorant that works. I also love that because it's a solid it doesn'the ruin clothing.
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
The Secret Solid Clinical Strength is the best deodorant that I have ever used. Years ago, I was struggling with deodorant protection and my mom suggested that I try it and she gave me a new one to try before I bought it since it is so expensive. It worked, so I purchased my own (multi-pack from Sam's Club). I am very satisfied with the protection and I highly recommend it!
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does this product feel oily once it's applied?
Sayli T.
does it really have no white marks after
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've been using this deodorant for a few years now, but my washing machine has been weird and the deodorant isn't coming off my clothes anymore. I use this deodorant largely due to the fact that it eliminates all sweat marks on my clothes, something I have a HUGE issue with if I use anything else. Are there any other deodorants you can recommend for people that sweat a lot? I've also noticed I'm smellier than I used to be, but I think that's just because I've been outside in the heat exercising more than I used to. Any help is appreciated!
Rachel F.
I was eating dinner one night with my mom and I asked her "what if my deodorant was BLUE? " the end.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Any difference noted in this producer verses the regular Secret?