BY SECRET #45 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I have been looking for a new deodorant that really works...2 Answers
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Ooh-La-La Lavender
Courtney H.
LOVE the product and scent absolutely hate the packaging. First you only get the smallest amount of product for what you pay and once you get to a certain point it just falls out of the component so you get maybe two or three uses. Will never repurchase unless it was fixed. Like I said I love the actual product but the amount of money spent is not worth it.
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
This is the ONLY deodorant that stops my sweating pretty much completely. I still get a little warm under the armpits but this makes me feel confident that I won't get sweat stains through out the day. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who suffers with wetness under their underarms.
Maddy H.
Arlington, VA
This is the only deodorant that keeps me smelling nice all day. Although you don't get much product for the what you pay for, I do often get this item on sale and I stock up then. If you sweat a lot or just want to make sure your'e protected for the whole day, this is the product for you!
Stephanie L.
Bechtelsville, PA
Sorry Secret, I just can't wear this deodorant.  I've tried on several occasions and there is something in this product that causes a reaction.  My underarms itch like crazy every time I wear this.  I would use caution if you have sensitive skin.
Emily R.
LOVE this deodorant!! It is the only kind I can use and not have breakouts under my arms. The lavender smell last all day. It is pricey for the small container, but it is completely worth every penny. This is the only deodorant that I will buy.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
The Secret clinical strength invisible solid deodorant holds up against the hot, and humid Alabama weather I have to deal with. It has a somewhat pleasant scent and is long lasting. I use it every single day. Would buy again.
Sierra M.
I️ used to sweat so much once I️ got into high school and it was so embarrassing. I️ tried this and fell in love immediately! It prevents me from overly sweating and this is my favorite scent as well. It smells kind of musky which I️ really like, not floral. If you sweat a lot or have trouble with body odor I️ recommend trying it out!
Caroline K.
Boston
Is it just me or does the smell of this deodorant linger way longer than necessary? I feel like i get a whiff of it every time I move. Some people may like that but I sure don’t! I will say it’s pretty strong and lasts all day under normal conditions
Katie W.
I like all of Secret's products. Their deodorants smell great, work really well, and most importantly, dont cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin and this deodorant works wonders without breaking me out.
Ashley W.
I have repurchased this over and over. They have great scents and it keeps me dry unless it is very hot/humid. I am a sweaty girl and it's hard to keep me dry. I will not be repurchasing this at this time since I am attempting to go more natural and cruelty free with my beauty and lifestyle products. I have purchased an aluminum free, CF, paraben free stick from the drugstore to try out next.
Meg G.
I have been looking for a new deodorant that really works, and I mean for real, not just the 30 minute flower smell then nothing at all. Has anyone used this and been satisfied? I usually use mens deodorant because its the only stuff that works!