BY SECRET

Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I have been looking for a new deodorant that really works...2 Answers
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Let’s be real, no one likes to talk about how much they sweat and no woman wants to admit if it’s a lot and what it causes them to smell like.... I’m breaking that silence
Probably for close to 10 years I’ve been using men’s deodorant (Degree M-BB-1648 Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2. 7 oz - Deodorant Stick) and for awhile I thought it worked, but of course my great mother pointed out “hey do you have deodorant on” which let me to start really smelling myself, especially in high stress times which is almost all the time for me. It hit me, this is no longer working for me, which was so sad and hurtful to me because who wants to smell?!? After some very deep self conversations and bank account conversations ($14 on deodorant is a lot bro!) I sucked it up and made the purchase, it’s been life changing in so many positive ways! It really does battle sweating in general, in high nervous times and even limits the stink possibility
Shea H.
Canton, GA
This is probably a great deodorant but I think I received a bad one. When I applied it went on as little balls that did not blend or even melt. So they just rolled right off my skin. It seemed old and not very appealing. It was hard and flaky. Again I don’t think this is any fault of Secret’s. I usually love their deodorants and have tried other clinical strength from this brand. The lavender is the only one I’ve had this trouble with. I received it free from Influenster.
Lauren O.
This is a really great smelling deodorant. However, I think that the secret stress response deodorant is better. It’s a little expensive but for me it is worth it. If I was to recommend this deodorant, it would be the stress response one. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Ooh-La-La Lavender
Courtney H.
LOVE the product and scent absolutely hate the packaging. First you only get the smallest amount of product for what you pay and once you get to a certain point it just falls out of the component so you get maybe two or three uses. Will never repurchase unless it was fixed. Like I said I love the actual product but the amount of money spent is not worth it.
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
This is the ONLY deodorant that stops my sweating pretty much completely. I still get a little warm under the armpits but this makes me feel confident that I won't get sweat stains through out the day. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who suffers with wetness under their underarms.
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
Having sweaty pits is the worst and seeping through your blouses. I have always sweated through my shirts and I came across this deodorant and it’s great. Works efficiently and I have dry shirts . I love throat it doesn’t irritate my armpits like most deodorants .
Stephanie L.
Bechtelsville, PA
Sorry Secret, I just can't wear this deodorant.  I've tried on several occasions and there is something in this product that causes a reaction.  My underarms itch like crazy every time I wear this.  I would use caution if you have sensitive skin.
Lauren P.
I love this deodorant. It goes on smooth and clear so it doesn’t rub off on clothes or make those annoying white balls under your arms. The smell lasts all day and it really works against sweat. I use it in Florida for vacation and it does very well in keeping me fresh all day.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
The Secret clinical strength invisible solid deodorant holds up against the hot, and humid Alabama weather I have to deal with. It has a somewhat pleasant scent and is long lasting. I use it every single day. Would buy again.
Sierra M.
I️ used to sweat so much once I️ got into high school and it was so embarrassing. I️ tried this and fell in love immediately! It prevents me from overly sweating and this is my favorite scent as well. It smells kind of musky which I️ really like, not floral. If you sweat a lot or have trouble with body odor I️ recommend trying it out!
Meg G.
I have been looking for a new deodorant that really works, and I mean for real, not just the 30 minute flower smell then nothing at all. Has anyone used this and been satisfied? I usually use mens deodorant because its the only stuff that works!

Walmart