BY SECRET

Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I have been looking for a new deodorant that really works, and I ...2 Answers
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Ooh-La-La Lavender
Tara D.
I sweat a lot so I need a rather strong deodorant and I've tried a LOT of them. This is by far my FAVORITE it works great lasts a long time smells nice doesn't leave any residue and makes me feel 10 times more confident in my everyday activities. The only real problem I have with it is the price it's more expensive than most others so it's harder for me to keep it stocked and use it frequently but when I get a coupon or find a deal I most certainly buy it. I've recommended this product a few times already.
Michelle R.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I cannot contain how much I appreciate and love this product. As a chronic sweat monster (any season, any time of day, any where), who tried everything short of Botox for my pits, I'm AMAZED by how well this keeps me protected from embarrassment. I was drawn in by the lavender (might as well have nicely scented sweat), but this product legit changed everything. No Botox here! And now I can wear LITERALLY whatever, no stress or anxiety involved!
Lindsay L.
Carthage, IL
I love this stuff. I looked a long time for deodorant that actually worked (they didn't have clinical strength without a prescription at first) and nothing ever worked like it should. Finally, Secret came out with the first couple scents (they weren't the best, but hey, better than BO). Recently I found the lavender and I LOVE it. I would recommend this to anyone that hasn't had good luck with non clinical strength, and that loves lavender.
Samantha S.
I typically love secret's line of deodorants epically the clinical line but this one disappointed :/ I don't suffer from crazy perspiration or anything I just like the long lasting effects of this line. This scent however smells good in the tube but for whatever reason I just don't think it agrees with me. It's not as long lasting as the "stress sweat" scent. I love that one.
Amy C.
Warren, OH
I started using the clinic strength deodorants many years ago and never looked back. I will say that I prefer the gel over the solid, but only because it's clear. The solid hasn't left any white marks on my clothes-I guess it's just a mental thing. Clinic strength keeps me dry and smelling good well into a second day if I happen to miss a shower. Love this stuff!
Lauren P.
When you're a drummer you NEED good deodorant. After shows I'm sweaty and have to interact with fans. So I need to be smelling good! Secret brand has been a savior. I have this clinical strength and it last all day. One downside is it can be too drying and on hot days it sometimes makes me chafe. For shows though it's perfect :)
Nicole O.
Arlington, VA
I e tried natural deodorants but they just can't handle the moisture I office. This goes on smoothly, Lars all day, and doesn't stain clothing. It's the only deodorant that I've found that no matter what fabric I'm wearing will not allow sweat through. The lavender scent is neutral and faint. I do wish it was a little cheaper.
Melissa W.
O Fallon, MO
Love this deodorant. The smell is slightly strong but it is ok. I also think it is slightly expensive for what you get! It is amazing how well it works and exceeded my expectations when it came to protecting when I was working out or playing sports. It was worth the price and would recommend to those that are very active!
Paige B.
I loved the smell of this when I first put it on. However I am rating this three stars because I smelled horrible after I worked out. Maybe it simply wasn't compatible with my natural body chemicals but i did not feel as though it kept me smelling fresh for longer than 5 hours max. Even less if it did physical activity!
Michelle F.
I received a sample size in the mail. I've tried Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Deodorant in the scent Completely Clean and I love it! This deodorant is great! It keeps me dry all day long and odor free! I apply it in the morning and at night before I go to bed. I highly recommend you guys trying out this deodorant!
Meg G.
I have been looking for a new deodorant that really works, and I mean for real, not just the 30 minute flower smell then nothing at all. Has anyone used this and been satisfied? I usually use mens deodorant because its the only stuff that works!