Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid With Olay Beauty Skin Conditioners Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Natalie M.Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid With Olay Beauty Skin Conditioners Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Jessyca S.Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid With Olay Beauty Skin Conditioners Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Sweet Angel D.
3 colors available

BY SECRET

Secret Clinical* Invisible Solid is our best protection that goes on dry. It absorbs odour while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Secret Clinical Invisible Solid also provides 4X stress sweat protection versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant. Did you know that heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells the WORST? That's because stress sweat comes from a different gland, causing more bacteria and more odour. Secret Clinical* has Adapts&Responds Technology that senses your sweat levels throughout the day, adapting the level of protection, and helps to stop odour before it starts. Secret Clinical* Invisible Solid—incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Clinically proven extra-effective wetness protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I have very sensitive skin and it is hard for me to use skin care products without breaking out. The deodorants that i usually use, won't really prevent me from sweating. When i found this at the store, i decided to give it a try and i am so glad that i did! This is such a strong product and it prevents me from sweating! It also keeps me smelling good all day long without breaking me out. It is a bit pricey for deodorant but it is honesty worth it.
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
New Albany, IN
Love this stuff. Sometimes you can just feel like your normal deodorant is failing you. There isn't a woman I know who doesn't have to switch things up every now and then. I swear. I swear in the winter and I really swear in the summer. This stuff really helped me to avoid feeling uncomfortable. No out stains and no secret sniffs when you think no one is looking.
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
Secret has the best clinical strength deodorant on a market. As someone who used prescription antiperspirant for years I was so glad to see Secret make a version. This kind with Olay is my favorite - it does not cause underarm discoloration or itching and feels great. Works better than the prescription kind! Will continue to buy over and over!
Angie W.
Angie W.
I love that this deodorant has a light scent and doesn't leave white residue. As soon as you shower and dry off, wait a few minutes and then apply and it seems to work best this way when you are dry and body temperature is down a little bit. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who sweats a little more than usual!
Sweet Angel D.
Sweet Angel D.
Memphis, TN
I know I'm not the only one that struggles trying to find the proper deodorant. It took me awhile before I decided to try this deodorant. I'm so glad I did it works like magic. The one thing I like about it is that it does not stain my clothes. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great antiperspirant.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX
Only deodorant that works for me to stop the swearing and horrible odor. I love this product and don't know what I would do if it ever went out of production. This is the only thing I will ever use and the only one that works. No more sweaty under arm circle. And the Olay leaves my under arm skin so smooth.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Angier, NC
I'll admit it, I'm a stinky sweater! I drip and smell lines come off me almost instantaneously as I walk outside or into ANY humid environment. This deodorant is pretty good with keeping the stink levels low; however, it can't really do much to combat the moisture. I live in the South after all.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Roxboro, NC
This is my go to deodorant as it is the only one that really seems to keep me feeling dry. It's always been smooth, no caking and lasted several hours. It's not the cheapest to be found, but is worth the price. Secret is a brand that's been around a long time for good reason.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Keeps me dry for hours! Really enjoy that not only does it keep me dry, but it also leaves my underarm smooth and condition. I also really enjoy the lack of smell, nothing worse than a super strong/smelly deodorant that everyone can smell. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Staten Island, NY
I needed a very strong deodorant, I was becoming very sweaty and it was leaving me feeling dirty so I tried Secret Clinical Strength and I absolutely love it, it work amazing... I was not sweaty and I always was left feeling fresh and clean... highly recommended