Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid With Olay Beauty Skin Conditioners Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Sweet Angel D.Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid With Olay Beauty Skin Conditioners Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Jessyca S.Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid With Olay Beauty Skin Conditioners Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Natalie M.

BY SECRET

Secret Clinical* Invisible Solid is our best protection that goes on dry. It absorbs odour while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Secret Clinical Invisible Solid also provides 4X stress sweat protection versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant. Did you know that heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells the WORST? That's because stress sweat comes from a different gland, causing more bacteria and more odour. Secret Clinical* has Adapts&Responds Technology that senses your sweat levels throughout the day, adapting the level of protection, and helps to stop odour before it starts. Secret Clinical* Invisible Solid—incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Clinically proven extra-effective wetness protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie W.
I love that this deodorant has a light scent and doesn't leave white residue. As soon as you shower and dry off, wait a few minutes and then apply and it seems to work best this way when you are dry and body temperature is down a little bit. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who sweats a little more than usual!
Megan G.
Angier, NC
I'll admit it, I'm a stinky sweater! I drip and smell lines come off me almost instantaneously as I walk outside or into ANY humid environment. This deodorant is pretty good with keeping the stink levels low; however, it can't really do much to combat the moisture. I live in the South after all.
Katie S.
Greensboro, NC
Smooth gliding application. It really lasts all day. It has
a good clean shower smell. Very rarely it will cause little
deodorant balls under your arms. Just make sure not to use a lot.
Olivia B.
Love this deodorant! Great scent! Stays on all day, doesn't get sticky like most deodorants. My only complaint is that I can see it and it can leave a mark on your clothes.
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL
This is a very good sweat repressing deodorant. it is very good for very active people that tend to sweat alot. It exceeds all my expectations.
Melissa H.
Love this deodorant. It is my favorite and always my first choice when purchasing. It has such a clean scent and lasts the entire day.
Erika G.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love this deodorant. I've used it for years. Smells great and really works great! I won't use anything else. Very effective.
cheryl C.
Harrison, AR
I did not find that this product was any more effective than any other deodorant. It does work but not as much as all the hype of it!
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Works really well on my sons arms. He can smell really bad but this keeps his dry and telling good all day long.
Stephanie F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells great and good coverage throughout the day. Will probably have to reapply but it dries clear!