Add a Photo
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid With Olay Beauty Skin Conditioners Antiperspirant/Deodorant

By SECRET
#209 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Secret Clinical* Invisible Solid is our best protection that goes on dry. It absorbs odour while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Secret Clinical Invisible Solid also provides 4X stress sweat protection versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant. Did you know that heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells the WORST? That's because stress sweat comes from a different gland, causing more bacteria and more odour. Secret Clinical* has Adapts&Responds Technology that senses your sweat levels throughout the day, adapting the level of protection, and helps to stop odour before it starts. Secret Clinical* Invisible Solid—incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Clinically proven extra-effective wetness protection
Photos (3)
Monserrat P.
Monserrat P.
Bowie, MD

My go-to deodorant in the summer or really any time. I tend to be outside a lot during the warmer times and where I live is extremely humid, so I tend to sweat a lot. I already sweat quite a bit on my own, but this is amazing at keeping me pretty dry throughout the day. It is a bit more expensive than I would want it to be due to being a college student with only so much money, but it's worth it and I love it. Great for also just working out or having to be running around campus for classes.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have very sensitive skin and it is hard for me to use skin care products without breaking out. The deodorants that i usually use, won't really prevent me from sweating. When i found this at the store, i decided to give it a try and i am so glad that i did! This is such a strong product and it prevents me from sweating! It also keeps me smelling good all day long without breaking me out. It is a bit pricey for deodorant but it is honesty worth it.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

It says invisible solid, but when I put it on after I shower and completely dry my underarms it clumps up into white balls immediately. I have this problem with all so called "invisible solids" it gets on my clothes after I put in my shirts so I always have to put my deodorant on after I put my shirts on which just stretches out my shirts. See my problem here? Unfortunate false advertising :(
Jade P.
Jade P.
Holland, MI

What I love about this deodorant is the scent, and the fact that it stays on all day. I will put it on in the morning after my shower, and the next morning when I shower I can still feel it under my arms. The only thing I don't like about this deodorant is that the deodorant dries at the top, so sometimes when you use it, it has dried bits of deodorant on the top.
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
New Albany, IN

Love this stuff. Sometimes you can just feel like your normal deodorant is failing you. There isn't a woman I know who doesn't have to switch things up every now and then. I swear. I swear in the winter and I really swear in the summer. This stuff really helped me to avoid feeling uncomfortable. No out stains and no secret sniffs when you think no one is looking.
Elaine H.
Elaine H.

Secret has the best clinical strength deodorant on a market. As someone who used prescription antiperspirant for years I was so glad to see Secret make a version. This kind with Olay is my favorite - it does not cause underarm discoloration or itching and feels great. Works better than the prescription kind! Will continue to buy over and over!
Mandee M.
Mandee M.
Englishtown, NJ

I have purchased this deodorant multiple times, because it does work well, but the thing you click to move the deodorant out always gets stuck or breaks! I wish that they would change the packaging, because it is a good product. I got the gel version of the product and that seems to be working better, so I hope that it doesn't break as well.
Angie W.
Angie W.

I love that this deodorant has a light scent and doesn't leave white residue. As soon as you shower and dry off, wait a few minutes and then apply and it seems to work best this way when you are dry and body temperature is down a little bit. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who sweats a little more than usual!
Sweet Angel D.
Sweet Angel D.

I know I'm not the only one that struggles trying to find the proper deodorant. It took me awhile before I decided to try this deodorant. I'm so glad I did it works like magic. The one thing I like about it is that it does not stain my clothes. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great antiperspirant.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX

Only deodorant that works for me to stop the swearing and horrible odor. I love this product and don't know what I would do if it ever went out of production. This is the only thing I will ever use and the only one that works. No more sweaty under arm circle. And the Olay leaves my under arm skin so smooth.

Join Now