Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Stress Response Deodorant - 16 oz

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Stress Response Deodorant - 1.6 oz

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid is our best protection that goes on dry. It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Did you know that heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells the WORST? That's because stress sweat comes from a different gland, causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid—incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring.

I’ve had the worst time finding a good deodorant for postpartum. Does this one hold up well under heavy stress and hormones?
Does this need to be put on at bedtime? Does it work if you just put it on in the morning?
How do you like it? Does it work for anxiety sweat?
Start your review of Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Stress Response Deodorant - 1.6 oz!
María Fernanda E.
Scarsdale, NY
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Stress Response Deodorant - 1.6 oz uploaded by María Fernanda E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is everything. I have always sought the product indicated for excessive sweat but since I found Secret clinical has been my salvation l. Now I can't travel anywhere without him. My best shopping.
Chanté G.
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Stress Response Deodorant - 1.6 oz uploaded by Chanté G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very resourceful product and I would reccomend it to anyone who is looking to stretch their budget. I don't have to use alot for it to work and it goes on clear once it dries which is perfect because I wear a majority of black clothes. So ya, 10/10
Angelica M.
Miramar, FL
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Stress Response Deodorant - 1.6 oz uploaded by Angelica M.
Purchased at: Target
My go to deodorant! I sweat a lot and always need extra help in that department. I love the smell it has, very fresh. This is the only deodorant that lasts the whole day on me without having to reapply. It doesn't stain my clothes. I love the it twists up through the holes. It's a bit pricier than regular ones but it's worth it to me for the staying powder.
Amy H.
Vinton, VA
Nothing keeps my drier than Secret clinical smooth solid. The scent is nice and it works for at least 24 hours.
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Soft Solid Deodorant is a life saver if you’re in a stressful situation and you get hot and sweaty. I like that you can apply this at bed time and you’ll still be protected the following day, even if you shower. It’s a bit expensive but you only need two clicks of product per underarm.
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I just started using this 3 days ago and I am already in love. Despite the fact you seem to get a quarter of the product for 3x the price. It lasts for 48 hours easily and has reduced my sweat even the very bad stress sweat I suffer from. It smells fabulous and makes my under arms very soft and smooth. I am so happy with my purchase I will continue to purchase this because it has made a significant difference in the amount of sweat I am producing. I live in FL and I am pretty much always walking around with arm pit stains on my a hurts so I usually stick to tank tops. I am no longer limited to tank tops has this has greatly reduced my excessive sweating. Great product that I will continue to purchase.
Katrina F.
Tacoma, WA
I have used an antiperspirant/deodorant combo for many, many years. Secret Clinic Strength keeps me feeling secure about my body odor, or lack thereof. Give me a day of deadlines and I come out of it smelling likes a rose.
Lacy E.
Oroville, CA
This product works amazing! I always had issues with sweating through the armpits of my shirts, until I started using this product! Easy 1 step application and no more wet armpits! I am impressed! I have tried other brands and nothing compares to this product!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Stress Response Deodorant - 1.6 oz uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I sweat alot, especially when stressed. This deodorant is great for me. Which is was cheaper but I will gladly pay the $8 not to have sweaty pit odor.
Laura B.
El Cajon, CA
I just bought some more today. The only reason it’s not 5 starts is because by the end of the day I’m stinky again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...