BY SECRET #14 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Putting together the perfect outfit is stressful enough without worrying about pit stains on your most coveted clothes. Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection provides women with 2x the sweat protection, making fashion sacrifices a thing of the past.

• Does this really work with sweating and stress2 Answers
  • I would say this has more then 2x protection I always smell in th...2 Answers
  • Does this smell like cleanness?4 Answers
Jennifer T.
I am very conflicted with this product.  I am pretty sure I have used the same deodorant before with no problem, so it could be a defect with the particular one I received.  This is a click up soft solid that pushes through little slots.  I do like this style because helps you to measure how much you need to put on.  However, the container I have doesn't really work.  It can be extremely difficult to turn and the amount that gets pushed up is very sporadic.  It states to use two clicks, but sometimes two clicks gives almost no product, and sometime it gives 3-4 clicks worth.  As far as this being used as a deodorant, I didn't notice anything special.  It is not any longer lasting than a standard deodorant.  I may have been slightly more dry, but it was not a significant difference.  I do not think it was a bad product, but the container had issues for me.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product. Keeping me clean and dry. Have been using this product over a little a month. And keeping me happy. This Product is a little expensive but works very well. Keep me and my shirt dry. . I would by it again.
Pragati L.
One of the deodorant antiperspirant. Secret lavendar is recent i bought from walmart which has two pack in one. Before this I tried clinically clean. This I bought it from walmart for$7.99. It is gel based deodorant. It dries fast when applied. Has good descent smell. I love lavender so have not tried other. It prevents for odour and sweating. I love secret products and use them regularly.
Anna P.
Ankeny
Very good! I loved this product because it made my skin feel amazing. It was super effective and I would recommend this product to my closest friends. It did  meet my expectations however the price was a little high. I don't think I would buy it again right now because it is out of my price range however it is a great mask!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love this deodorant! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. It smells so so good! I love how fresh I feel after a long day. I would use this before going to the gym and I never felt like it “disappeared” by the time I got home. If you work out, you know exactly what I’m talking about. It definitely lasted! That’s a plus!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pros: I love this deodorant! It last so long and leaves my skin feeling fresh! And you can find it practically anywhere! And major retailer carries them!
Cons: This is so dang expensive! I mean, I can get three deoderants for the price of one of these.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
*disclaimer: I have Hyperhidrosis so I’m very hard on deodorant reviews* I sweat ALOT. This deodorant was a little over $10, came in a TINY bottle, and didn’t even work. For it to say “clinical strength”, I would expect it to work. I was very disappointed.
Logann P.
The only brand of deodorant I use. The extra strength is the way to go when you are worried about sweating through your clothes and it being worn out. Great scent that last literally all day. I buy it every couple of months. 100% worth it
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
The deodorant works well for keeping control of odors, but I prefer the Gel and invisible clinical ones die to white lines and clumping of product in the arm pit. I purchased this at Target. I would use it if I couldn’t get my gel one.
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I have tried so many different deodorants and this one seems to work best for me. I use it every morning when I wake up and it lasts throughout the whole day. I need the extra strength and I was very impressed with this brand and specific product.
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
How well does this product work for stress sweating?
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON
Does this deodorant leave white marks? Im looking for a new one but i would hate it it left marks on everything haha
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this for men? Or just women?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does this come in multiple scents?
Simone W.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product work ?