BY SECRET #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Putting together the perfect outfit is stressful enough without worrying about pit stains on your most coveted clothes. Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection provides women with 2x the sweat protection, making fashion sacrifices a thing of the past.

Cassandra S.
I was given an opportunity by Crowdtap and Secret to tryout this product and I was amazed at the results! I was skeptical at first because I could not believe that for 48 hours my underarms would be odor- free even if I worked out. I actually did an experiment where I did not wash my underarms for 48 hours and I worked out both days. I did not have to re-apply or wash my underarms and my underarms were still odor-free. This product definitely works with your body to control stress sweat and keep you odor- free. I highly recommend this product.
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I'm never going back to regular deodorant. I live in NC and I HATE feeling sweaty, especially through our humid summers. I don't just want my pits not to smell, I want them bone dry, and that's what I get with this product. It even worked when I was living in Orlando.

I definitely prefer the invisible solid to the smooth solid (which has a tendency to stain). I use the Ooh-la-la Lavender scent. It's pleasant but I'm really happy that it isn't so strong that you can smell it unless I'm pretty much putting nose to armpit. XD
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the only deodorant that I will use. Not only does it smell amazing it is the only one that work literally all day long. While it is pricey you get what it is that you pay for. I have never used a deodorant that i have out on in the morning and still smell amazing when i wake up the next morning before my shower. I love this stuff and I recommend to anyone that has tried other brands and find yourself reapplying or smelling later in the day to give this a try I promise you will not be sorry.
Mary S.
I LOVE this deodorant. It's great during the summer, and it actually lasts all day! And I don't get that nasty residue buildup, it washes off in the shower, buy stays on all day; even in the heat! I usually use dry spray but on super hot days, I use this and it's a dream. DEFINITELY give it a try, especially if you're active or outside a lot during the summer! (Edit: Safe for sensitive skin! My skin is very sensitive due to skin damage, and this doesn't bother it at all.)
Marji T.
It's works better than the regular stuff. This is still expensive and I don't like that it has aluminum in it so I am going to look for a vegan alternative. I still have to use certain dri twice a week and then this over it. So it doesn't completely combat sweat for me. I also don't like that there aren't very many smells in this so I am limited. I did just see an aloe one released but I have yet to see it in my local store
Kerra S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This deodrant has been my holy grail for so long. I discovered it in high school and as a girl who sweats a lot this was the only thing that made me feel ok about it. I wouldn't say it prevented the sweat every time, but every time I would sweat I would also smell AMAZING and that did a lot to help me feel better about it. I've used it ever since...for a good ten years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Lauren C.
Hewlett, NY
By far the best deodorant i have ever used! it keeps me so dry, and oder free! totally a win-win! the price point is great, and if you are a member to BJs or Sams Club the price point is even better! typically in your local CVS or Walgreens deodorant can run you about $5-8 but at BJS I pay $10 for 3 full size bottles. This is my go to, must have at all times deodorant i even keep one in my bag for on the go!
sarah d.
This is the only woman deodorant I have found that actually works! You don't get much product for the price which is kind of a bummer but it works so well and keeps me from sweating. I don't sweat a lot but other woman deodorants i have used just don't do anything and that is not what i want when i am working out! I would recommend this deodorant to everyone!
Stephanie S.
I have been using Clinical Strength for years. I am not a profuse sweater but I like the piece of mind that clinical strength gives me. During the cooler months I don't have to reapply during the day, but during the warmer months, if I am outside for long periods of time, I will reapply. The scent is subtle and clean, not perfume-y.
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
Iys very hard for me to find a good lasting deodorant that last all day and this deodorant surely does. The secret clean scent has the right scent and smells really good. Also noticed when I use this I don't break out under my arm like some deodorants do. I recommend this product, you got to give it a try I'm sure you will love it.
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
How well does this product work for stress sweating?
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON
Does this deodorant leave white marks? Im looking for a new one but i would hate it it left marks on everything haha
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this for men? Or just women?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does this come in multiple scents?
Simone W.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product work ?