BY SECRET #7 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Putting together the perfect outfit is stressful enough without worrying about pit stains on your most coveted clothes. Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection provides women with 2x the sweat protection, making fashion sacrifices a thing of the past.

• I would say this has more then 2x protection I always smell in the ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with this deodorant losing its effectivene...4 Answers
  • Deja manchas en la ropa? 3 Answers
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I absolutely hate the heat and the sweat that comes along with it since I tend to sweat a good bit,but this product has really helped me with that.All other antiperspirants that I have used I could barely smell and I felt like people could see my sweat and smell it too,but not with this product.I can actually smell it when I move my arms so I know it's working.There's one downfall though.It's really expensive compared to other antiperspirants and their sizes.This product is smaller than other ones and it's double the price.So since I don't really sweat in fall and winter,I normally only buy this product in warmer spring and summer.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
I was given an opportunity by Crowdtap and Secret to tryout this product and I was amazed at the results! I was skeptical at first because I could not believe that for 48 hours my underarms would be odor- free even if I worked out. I actually did an experiment where I did not wash my underarms for 48 hours and I worked out both days. I did not have to re-apply or wash my underarms and my underarms were still odor-free. This product definitely works with your body to control stress sweat and keep you odor- free. I highly recommend this product.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I'm never going back to regular deodorant. I live in NC and I HATE feeling sweaty, especially through our humid summers. I don't just want my pits not to smell, I want them bone dry, and that's what I get with this product. It even worked when I was living in Orlando.

I definitely prefer the invisible solid to the smooth solid (which has a tendency to stain). I use the Ooh-la-la Lavender scent. It's pleasant but I'm really happy that it isn't so strong that you can smell it unless I'm pretty much putting nose to armpit. XD
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the only deodorant that I will use. Not only does it smell amazing it is the only one that work literally all day long. While it is pricey you get what it is that you pay for. I have never used a deodorant that i have out on in the morning and still smell amazing when i wake up the next morning before my shower. I love this stuff and I recommend to anyone that has tried other brands and find yourself reapplying or smelling later in the day to give this a try I promise you will not be sorry.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I LOVE this deodorant. It's great during the summer, and it actually lasts all day! And I don't get that nasty residue buildup, it washes off in the shower, buy stays on all day; even in the heat! I usually use dry spray but on super hot days, I use this and it's a dream. DEFINITELY give it a try, especially if you're active or outside a lot during the summer! (Edit: Safe for sensitive skin! My skin is very sensitive due to skin damage, and this doesn't bother it at all.)
Marji T.
Marji T.
It's works better than the regular stuff. This is still expensive and I don't like that it has aluminum in it so I am going to look for a vegan alternative. I still have to use certain dri twice a week and then this over it. So it doesn't completely combat sweat for me. I also don't like that there aren't very many smells in this so I am limited. I did just see an aloe one released but I have yet to see it in my local store
Kerra S.
Kerra S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This deodrant has been my holy grail for so long. I discovered it in high school and as a girl who sweats a lot this was the only thing that made me feel ok about it. I wouldn't say it prevented the sweat every time, but every time I would sweat I would also smell AMAZING and that did a lot to help me feel better about it. I've used it ever since...for a good ten years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hewlett, NY
By far the best deodorant i have ever used! it keeps me so dry, and oder free! totally a win-win! the price point is great, and if you are a member to BJs or Sams Club the price point is even better! typically in your local CVS or Walgreens deodorant can run you about $5-8 but at BJS I pay $10 for 3 full size bottles. This is my go to, must have at all times deodorant i even keep one in my bag for on the go!
ToniAnn F.
ToniAnn F.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. It did smell clean and fresh, and it did keep me dry ALL day long. It is quite affordable and easy to use. BUT I noticed that when used every day, it gave me a rash under my arms! I was so disappointed about that because the product worked really great! I would definitely give it a try--hopefully you won't have the same issue I did!
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used this product and was very disappointed. I would put it on at night, as directed, and would wake up smelling like sweat. This product was not very effective for me but it may work well for others. It does however smell great when I first put it on but because it didn't work, I would never buy it again. It was also pretty expensive so I feel like I wasted my money.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
How well does this product work for stress sweating?
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON
Does this deodorant leave white marks? Im looking for a new one but i would hate it it left marks on everything haha
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this for men? Or just women?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lorton, VA
Does this come in multiple scents?
Ocmary P.
Ocmary P.
I a really sensitive skin how good is this fresh for my type of skin?