Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean uploaded by Anna C.Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean uploaded by tanya m.Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean uploaded by tanya m.See all 646 photos

BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Putting together the perfect outfit is stressful enough without worrying about pit stains on your most coveted clothes. Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection provides women with 2x the sweat protection, making fashion sacrifices a thing of the past.

• I would say this has more then 2x pro...Agreed 2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with this de...No mine lasts really well 3 Answers
  • Deja manchas en la ropa? No deja mancha 3 Answers
Photos (646)
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I absolutely hate the heat and the sweat that comes along with it since I tend to sweat a good bit,but this product has really helped me with that.All other antiperspirants that I have used I could barely smell and I felt like people could see my sweat and smell it too,but not with this product.I can actually smell it when I move my arms so I know it's working.There's one downfall though.It's really expensive compared to other antiperspirants and their sizes.This product is smaller than other ones and it's double the price.So since I don't really sweat in fall and winter,I normally only buy this product in warmer spring and summer.
Jo C.
Jo C.
Saint Paul, MN
Best deodorant I have ever used. Its my staple now that I have found something that will truly keep you funk free. If you are at a loss of what to try next because nothing is working for you, please give this try. It goes on smooth, doesn't dry you out but keeps you dry from sweat, they have nice scents available and its pretty affordable (I always end up finding a coupon too). This hands down changed my deodorant game, as in I just put it on and forget about my pits for the rest of the day. I don't have to worry about smelling or sweating. Even when I am working out in the heat of summer, I feel totally protected and confident.
Nida S.
Nida S.
This is the only deodorant I use. I get very irritated after shaving and also have dry skin. So out of the shower I apply a thin layer of moisturizer and then wait a few minutes. Then I will apply this deodorant, and only this invisible solid kind works for me. It does not irritate my skin and lasts all day. The scent is not overpowering so I can apply a body mist or perfume without the two scents mixing and making me smell weird.
I don't have a bad problem with sweat but I do find that this is the one I trust all year round especially in the summer months too.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
I was given an opportunity by Crowdtap and Secret to tryout this product and I was amazed at the results! I was skeptical at first because I could not believe that for 48 hours my underarms would be odor- free even if I worked out. I actually did an experiment where I did not wash my underarms for 48 hours and I worked out both days. I did not have to re-apply or wash my underarms and my underarms were still odor-free. This product definitely works with your body to control stress sweat and keep you odor- free. I highly recommend this product.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I'm never going back to regular deodorant. I live in NC and I HATE feeling sweaty, especially through our humid summers. I don't just want my pits not to smell, I want them bone dry, and that's what I get with this product. It even worked when I was living in Orlando.

I definitely prefer the invisible solid to the smooth solid (which has a tendency to stain). I use the Ooh-la-la Lavender scent. It's pleasant but I'm really happy that it isn't so strong that you can smell it unless I'm pretty much putting nose to armpit. XD
Erin K.
Erin K.
I started using secret clinical when it first came out a few years ago. I love that it now comes in a solid formula and is less messy. I like that they also have a wide variety of scents and formulas. I don't usually sweat a lot but do experience stress sweat and felt like other antiperspirants didn't do anything to prevent sweat. Secret does the job and keeps me smelling fresh. My only complaint is the price. It's almost 2x the cost of other deodorants so I try to but when I have coupons or its on sale.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the only deodorant that I will use. Not only does it smell amazing it is the only one that work literally all day long. While it is pricey you get what it is that you pay for. I have never used a deodorant that i have out on in the morning and still smell amazing when i wake up the next morning before my shower. I love this stuff and I recommend to anyone that has tried other brands and find yourself reapplying or smelling later in the day to give this a try I promise you will not be sorry.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I LOVE this deodorant. It's great during the summer, and it actually lasts all day! And I don't get that nasty residue buildup, it washes off in the shower, buy stays on all day; even in the heat! I usually use dry spray but on super hot days, I use this and it's a dream. DEFINITELY give it a try, especially if you're active or outside a lot during the summer! (Edit: Safe for sensitive skin! My skin is very sensitive due to skin damage, and this doesn't bother it at all.)
Marji T.
Marji T.
It's works better than the regular stuff. This is still expensive and I don't like that it has aluminum in it so I am going to look for a vegan alternative. I still have to use certain dri twice a week and then this over it. So it doesn't completely combat sweat for me. I also don't like that there aren't very many smells in this so I am limited. I did just see an aloe one released but I have yet to see it in my local store
Kerra S.
Kerra S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This deodrant has been my holy grail for so long. I discovered it in high school and as a girl who sweats a lot this was the only thing that made me feel ok about it. I wouldn't say it prevented the sweat every time, but every time I would sweat I would also smell AMAZING and that did a lot to help me feel better about it. I've used it ever since...for a good ten years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
How well does this product work for stress sweating?
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON
Does this deodorant leave white marks? Im looking for a new one but i would hate it it left marks on everything haha
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this for men? Or just women?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does this come in multiple scents?
Simone W.
Simone W.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product work ?