BY SECRET #10 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Putting together the perfect outfit is stressful enough without worrying about pit stains on your most coveted clothes. Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection provides women with 2x the sweat protection, making fashion sacrifices a thing of the past.

• Does this really work with sweating and stress2 Answers
  • I would say this has more then 2x protection I always smell in th...2 Answers
  • Does this smell like cleanness?4 Answers
maura b.
Fairfax, VA
This is the best deodorant I’ve ever used, and I have a really hard time being satisfied with any deodorants. This one smells good 24/7 without you having to apply a lot. I swear the smell is so great! I also found it to be the best anti-perspirant I’ve used in a long time! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with this in my opinion. If you want to smell good and worry less about sweating, this is the one for you!!
Pragati L.
One of the deodorant antiperspirant. Secret lavendar is recent i bought from walmart which has two pack in one. Before this I tried clinically clean. This I bought it from walmart for$7.99. It is gel based deodorant. It dries fast when applied. Has good descent smell. I love lavender so have not tried other. It prevents for odour and sweating. I love secret products and use them regularly.
Lindsey S.
I have pretty bad issues with sweating even when its cold out and I have tried so many different deodorants. This is one of the only ones that actually worked even a little bit for me. It doesn't stop me from sweating 100% but it worked pretty well and better than a lot of other products I have tried. It's affordable too!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love this deodorant! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. It smells so so good! I love how fresh I feel after a long day. I would use this before going to the gym and I never felt like it “disappeared” by the time I got home. If you work out, you know exactly what I’m talking about. It definitely lasted! That’s a plus!
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is great because I have really sensitive skin and the fragrance is very light but smells lovely. I used to have to switch every few weeks due to irritation but this so far is the only one I haven't had to that with yet. I'm loving it so far! I would buy it again of course.
Jennifer T.
I am very conflicted with this product.  I am pretty sure I have used the same deodorant before with no problem, so it could be a defect with the particular one I received.  This is a click up soft solid that pushes through little slots.  I do like this style because helps you to measure how much you need to put on.  However, the container I have doesn't really work.  It can be extremely difficult to turn and the amount that gets pushed up is very sporadic.  It states to use two clicks, but sometimes two clicks gives almost no product, and sometime it gives 3-4 clicks worth.  As far as this being used as a deodorant, I didn't notice anything special.  It is not any longer lasting than a standard deodorant.  I may have been slightly more dry, but it was not a significant difference.  I do not think it was a bad product, but the container had issues for me.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pros: I love this deodorant! It last so long and leaves my skin feeling fresh! And you can find it practically anywhere! And major retailer carries them!
Cons: This is so dang expensive! I mean, I can get three deoderants for the price of one of these.
Lindsey V.
This fights moisture all day. Living somewhere with 120 degree summers requires a heavy duty deodorant, and this one gets the job done. I like that the scent is very subtle, so it doesn't compete with any lotions of perfumes. You can also get it in unscented.
monica n.
Love this product! Smells amazing, and keeps your pits dry. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it is an invisible solid. I prefer gel deodorants a little more due to the fact that they don't get on clothing nearly as easy.
Logann P.
The only brand of deodorant I use. The extra strength is the way to go when you are worried about sweating through your clothes and it being worn out. Great scent that last literally all day. I buy it every couple of months. 100% worth it
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
How well does this product work for stress sweating?
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON
Does this deodorant leave white marks? Im looking for a new one but i would hate it it left marks on everything haha
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this for men? Or just women?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does this come in multiple scents?
Simone W.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product work ?