Add a Photo

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Putting together the perfect outfit is stressful enough without worrying about pit stains on your most coveted clothes. Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection provides women with 2x the sweat protection, making fashion sacrifices a thing of the past.

Photos (644)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Love it! It smells nice, it looks nice, it feels nice, and the best part,,, it actually works! It went on smooth, and felt great the entire day! And I love the smell it has. not too much and not overpowering either! I recommend the deodorant to any lady! ! And it has a nice looking packaging too. it kind of draws you in. and it goes on invisible and doesn't rub off on your clothing. other brands that I have tried clumped up in my armpit. THis kind does not do that. it stays clear and smooth the entire day! I do think that I have found my new deodorant! I will make the switch to secret clinical strength invisible solid completely clean from now on! And I will recommend this brand to other woman as well ( and men. I have a few guy friends that prefer womens over mens) lol. whatever works I guess.  the only thing I don't know yet is the price, since this was free for me to try. I have not purchased it as of yet. im sure it wont be too much more, or maybe even less, than the average deodorant prices out there. pretty much love everything that I received in my Rosy voxbox! Influenster is the best! And I love trying new products that ive never tried, especially ones that end up liking, and replacing my usual brand, like this deodorant! I hope this review helps someone out there make the switch like I have! It is worth it! And you'll feel nice, smell nice and not stink when you sweat! I workout a lot and this holds up to the sweaty stinky test! Its great fort hose women who are active and enjoy sports. Its a win win for everyone! now go out there and try it for yourself! You wont be disappointed at all with this brand! It a game changer! I hope this helps you all.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.

Love it! It smells nice, it looks nice, it feels nice, and the best part,,, it actually works! It went on smooth, and felt great the entire day! And I love the smell it has. not too much and not overpowering either! I recommend the deodorant to any lady!! And it has a nice looking packaging too. it kind of draws you in. and it goes on invisible and doesn't rub off on your clothing. other brands that I have tried clumped up in my armpit. This kind does not do that. it stays clear and smooth the entire day! I do think that I have found my new deodorant! I will make the switch to secret clinical strength invisible solid completely clean from now on! And I will recommend this brand to other women as well ( and men. I have a few guy friends that prefer women over men) lol. whatever works I guess. I have not purchased it as of yet. I'm sure it wont be too much more, or maybe even less, than the average deodorant prices out there. pretty much love everything that I received in my Rosy Voxbox! Influenster is the best! And I love trying new products that i've never tried, especially ones that end up liking, and replacing my usual brand, like this deodorant! I hope this review helps someone out there make the switch like I have! It is worth it! And you'll feel nice, smell nice and not stink when you sweat! I workout a lot and this holds up to the sweaty stinky test! Its great fort hose women who are active and enjoy sports. Its a win-win for everyone! now go out there and try it for yourself! You wont be disappointed at all with this brand! It a game changer! I hope this helps you all.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lancaster, PA

I've used Secret Clinical Strength on and off for many years. The "aluminum ingredient" discussion is definitely an issue and has caused me to try just deodorants (without antiperspirants) in the past. What I find with these, though (and not surprisingly) is that they don't necessarily mask odor if I've been active for long periods during the day. Given that I spend a great deal of time on my feet and around people, this sometimes means total embarrassment. I've been known to douse my underarms (skin and shirt) with essential oils when this is the case so I can get through the day without being too offensive. So while maybe not ideal, I've given into the fact that sometimes an antiperspirant is simply necessary so that I actually keep friends. That being said, this product keeps me without stinking all day, no matter how active I am.So for coverage and the non-stink factor, I give this product a 5 and will absolutely spend the money on it because of its effectiveness. The only reason I give it a 4, however, is because of what it leaves behind on the underarms of my shirts—even after washing. I often have to presoak the armpits of my shirts in laundry detergent before washing in order to remove both the white solid and odor that is collected in the area. It's also not really "invisible," but are they ever? That being said, I still continue to use it because of how well it helps prevent odor. This is also a Subscribe and Save option, which I like, so I keep this on regular rotation.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Belle Plaine, MN

I received Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid in my Influenster Rosy VoxBox to review. I have been using this product for the last year, so was familiar with it prior to receiving it. Both of my daughters and I use it. We are all very active and with other deodorants we have tried in the past, we found we would need to reapply half way through the day because it was no longer working. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid works wonders! We only have to apply it in the morning and it takes us through all of our activities throughout the day. I also like that it doesn't leave that "white mess" on our clothing. We have tried other clinical strength deodorants in the past too, but they either didn't work as well or worked just as well but were way more expensive than Secret Clinical Strength Invisible solid. I also like that I can find Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid at all of the stores I go to on a regular basis. I don't have to go out of my way to find it. I would recommend both the Secret brand and, especially, Secret Clinical Strength Invisible solid to anyone who is active and/or is finding that their current deodorant is not carrying them through their day and all of their activities. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid keeps me dry, keeps me clean, and keeps up with mine and my daughter's crazy life. Thank you, so much, to Influenster for picking me for the Rosy VoxBox and giving me the opportunity to review Secret Clinical Strength Invisible solid.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Southlake, TX

My initial thoughts were that it smells amazing, though I could almost use it as a perfume for the first couple hours if I wanted. The scent was a little too strong for a deodorant for me. I also was concerned about the coverage. I'm so used to seeing and feeling deodorant coming off the stock that I swiped more times than I normally do. This is a great feeling if I'm wearing something black or even shirts with sleeves that tend to get an armpit stain. The formula is actually invisible! The first time I used this deodorant, I wore it for a full day. As I'm a naturally anxious person, I had sweat through my deodorant by the end of the day. This is normal for me though with every deodorant I've tried. However, I usually use Dove during workouts but I switched today. Only for the last 20 minutes or so of a 2 hours session filled with Zumba and a step and strength class did I even slightly smell an odor other than the wonderful smell of Secret.
The thing I'm not thrilled about is that it's an antiperspirant and contains aluminum, which means that it blocks my body's natural ability to secrete fluids (which is the best way to maintain a proper internal body temperature) and can possibly cause cancer.

If in a pinch, I would choose this deodorant. The product surpassed my expectations.
*I received this product free as a part of the Rosy Voxbox for testing purposes.
Dara A.
Dara A.

Let me start off with a little back story...I'm 25 years old with a very rare autoimmune disease called Autoimmune Autonomic Gangliopathy/Neuropathy. This condition has totally wiped out ALL of my Autonomic Ganglion nerve fibers which are responsible for controlling so many bodily functions. My heart rate and blood pressure skyrocket simply from getting up, I have to be in a reclining wheelchair when I have to walk for more than a few yards. My digestive system is paralyzed, I have no control over my body temperature etc. The reason I'm explaining this is because I SWEAT A LOT. I have to change my clothes a minimum of two times each night and I sleep on top of towels. This deodorant has made a huge difference for me during the day! I usually use the regular, invisible solid, Secret deodorant, and I'm so glad I was able to give the Clinical Strength a try!! I have been using it every day for about a week now and it leaves me dry and smelling good all day. I really like the scent "Completely Clean", not sure what the smell actually is but it does smell fresh and clean! It's not an overpowering scent either like other deodorants! Thank you Influenster and Secret for sending me this deoderant for free to try in exchange for my honest review! #stresstest #gotitfree
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in my Rosy Vox Box. This was the first time I ever tried this product. I wore this product to work (I'm a bedside nurse and work 12.5 hour shifts). I also wore this product for a full day of errands. I have been consistently wearing this deodorant since receiving it so as to provide an accurate and honest opinion. Some background on myself, I consider myself to be someone with an average amount of sweat. Prior to this product, I had been using Dove solid stick deodorant. This product worked great for running errands. However, on my shifts of work, I found myself feeling like I needed to reapply mid-way through the shift (so approximately 6.5 hours). I will continue to use this product, particularly on my days off. However, I will still use my Dove solid stick on days when I am working since I do not find myself needing to reapply as much as I feel like I need to when I was using this product. Additionally, it is important to note that this is not an all natural deodorant and does contain Aluminum Zirconium. I will continue to use this product, I just don't find it to be as effective for 12.5 hour work shifts.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Underarm care isn't something we necessarily like to talk about. However, it's something that should be talked about. Unfortunately, I deal with overactive sweat glands (not diagnosed) and it's frustrating. I've tried so many deodorants that it's not even funny. There's half used deodorants in a drawer because they'll work for a little bit and then it just seems that my body gets use to them. And then I tried the Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean deodorant. I am so impressed with the deodorant! My underarms don't feel sweaty and there's no stinkiness when I use it. Of course, I do sometimes have to reapply later in the deal, but that's really no big deal. I really like that the Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean deodorant goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any marks on my clothing. It also doesn't crumble up like some deodorants do. It definitely protects against odor and wetness. It's an impressive deodorant that everyone should try! I did receive the Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean deodorant in exchange for an honest opinion. Despite that, my thoughts weren't influenced.
Roxana B.
Roxana B.

Have you every heard of an antiperspirant/deodorant being applied at night? Yeah. Neither did I. That is until I did a little research on the Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid I received in my #RosyVoxBox from Influenster for testing.  Secret's Clinical Strength formula was designed to activated at night.  To take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations.  So by applying at night you are getting the prescription strength wetness protection.  And you honestly do.  I can attest to it as I attempted to scrub the product off my armpits the next morning.  It seals in the protection so well that my fingertips even felt drier after attempting to remove some of the deodorant in the shower.  I have completely faith that the Secret Clinical Strength would keep me dry all day and night.  Especially in the hot and humid weather of South Florida.

Disclosure:  I received a test sample of the Secret® Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Completely Clean as a complimentary item for testing purposes. Opinions expressed are my own. :)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
San Diego, CA

I have been using Secret deodorant since I started wearing deodorant in general, so at 35 years old we're looking at over two decades of use! I have attempted to go to other brands, but always come back to Secret because I find the scents to be mild and pleasant, and it really helps keep my dry. I have always felt clean when I used Secret deodorant. This one in particular is a "clinical strength" deodorant, which is great because after I had children my P.H hormone balances seemed to change and I found myself reapplying deodorant throughout the day to make sure I didn't stink. The scent on this one is called "completely clean" and is a new one to my knowledge (I am generally loyal to shower fresh or spring breeze) and it is very clean smelling without making you resemble a dryer sheet! I have worn this now for 4 days, and am very impressed with the product overall. At 1.6 oz it's a bit smaller so I would have to replenish more often, but I would definitely buy this in the future. It's going on the favorites list.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO

How well does this product work for stress sweating?
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON

Does this deodorant leave white marks? Im looking for a new one but i would hate it it left marks on everything haha
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY

Is this for men? Or just women?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Fairfax, VA

Does this come in multiple scents?
Simone W.
Simone W.
Decatur, GA

How well does this product work ?