BY SECRET #56 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Putting together the perfect outfit is stressful enough without worrying about pit stains on your most coveted clothes. Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection provides women with 2x the sweat protection, making fashion sacrifices a thing of the past.

• Does this really work with sweating and stress3 Answers
  • I would say this has more then 2x protection I always sme...2 Answers
  • Does this smell like cleanness?4 Answers
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
I really wanted this to work so bad! And it doesn't not work, just not the strength I was hoping for with a clinical strength product. It smells just like the other Secret deodorants. However, it does cost almost double a regular deodorant. It works best when applied at night just after a shower because it needs the time to soak into the skin to work properly. If you sweat a lot in your sleep it will not work.
Mary R.
Fort Smith, AR
I absolutely love Secret's Clinical Strength antiperspirant line of products. It keeps me protected from sweating and smelling fresh all day! I would recommend these products to any lady that may be embarrassed by wet underarms or in fear or smelling unlady like. Thank you Secret for producing reliable products for my everyday life!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love this deodorant! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. It smells so so good! I love how fresh I feel after a long day. I would use this before going to the gym and I never felt like it “disappeared” by the time I got home. If you work out, you know exactly what I’m talking about. It definitely lasted! That’s a plus!
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
It's very expensive for the amount of product you get. It also is not a great antiperspirant which is mainly what I'm looking for. But with this deodorant I feel I have to reapply throughout the day. I switched to a soft solid in there collection and it was slightly better but not 100%
Jennifer T.
I am very conflicted with this product.  I am pretty sure I have used the same deodorant before with no problem, so it could be a defect with the particular one I received.  This is a click up soft solid that pushes through little slots.  I do like this style because helps you to measure how much you need to put on.  However, the container I have doesn't really work.  It can be extremely difficult to turn and the amount that gets pushed up is very sporadic.  It states to use two clicks, but sometimes two clicks gives almost no product, and sometime it gives 3-4 clicks worth.  As far as this being used as a deodorant, I didn't notice anything special.  It is not any longer lasting than a standard deodorant.  I may have been slightly more dry, but it was not a significant difference.  I do not think it was a bad product, but the container had issues for me.
karinmlong L.
Cincinnati
I could not give this enough stars. I am the tragic combination that is always overheated and sweating, and the owner of a nearly all-black, often sleeveless wardrobe. This is literally the only deodorant I have ever found that combats sweat without leaving white marks!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pros: I love this deodorant! It last so long and leaves my skin feeling fresh! And you can find it practically anywhere! And major retailer carries them!
Cons: This is so dang expensive! I mean, I can get three deoderants for the price of one of these.
Lindsey V.
This fights moisture all day. Living somewhere with 120 degree summers requires a heavy duty deodorant, and this one gets the job done. I like that the scent is very subtle, so it doesn't compete with any lotions of perfumes. You can also get it in unscented.
Tara D.
Westminster
This is my favorite deodorant and the one I am currently using due to being summer time and hot still.... it really does protect you from sweating on your clothes and from getting odor.... it has a nice clean smell and it doesn’t stain my clothes.... if you are really sweating like outside you will feel your skin get a little clammy but not actually sweat and it will keep you from stinking.... I live in South Carolina and it gets really hot and humid here so it’s a good quality deodorant
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
I'm from Alaska and new to the hit summers of the Midwest. It can get to 98 degrees here with a lot of humidity. I normally use natural rock products but I got this as a sample and tried it. This works. If you need a super deodorant, this is the one.
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
How well does this product work for stress sweating?
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON
Does this deodorant leave white marks? Im looking for a new one but i would hate it it left marks on everything haha
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this for men? Or just women?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does this come in multiple scents?
Simone W.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product work ?

back