Skin CareFacial SkincareSecret
Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ooh-La-La Lavender 160 oz

by Secret

Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant—incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid goes on dry. It gives prescription-strength wetness protection! Did you know...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ooh-La-La Lavender 1.60 oz!
Samantha J.
Centreville , AL
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ooh-La-La Lavender 1.60 oz uploaded by Samantha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best deodorant ever! I have overly active sweat glands in my armpits. Seriously I used to get prescription deodorant but I hated the Rx kind and I have been using this for years now. It’s amazing and it really works, smells great, and doesn’t get on my clothes.

Looking for your answer?