BY SECRET

Secret Clinical Strength's formula was designed to be activated at night to take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations. Apply at night for prescription strength wetness protection.

Suzanne C.
This is my all time favorite deodorant. It doesn't make me sweat at all and it has a really amazing fresh clean sent. It doesn't make my arms break out when I use it so that is a great product. I will definitely be purchasing a product again and I would definitely recommend this to everybody that needs a good deodorant!!
Morgan S.
Phoenix
I love this brand. Sometimes my skin can be sensitive in my underarms and this goes on smooth, feels great and usually keeps me fresh all day. I occasionally reapply when working out.
Leigh M.
This product requires just a thin layer to the underarms, for all day protection. I started going through hormonal changes early, and would sweat, get cold, sweat again. No deodorant was holding up, it was awful. My room mate picked this up for me, and I will never use anything else again. Major appeal of this product is I only have to apply once, and just a thin layer, essentially saving my clothes.
Amanda P.
Fairview Park , OH
I have never really been a fan of deodorant or antiperspirants until I received a sample of the Secret Clinical Strength in the mail. I adore the scent...it's not overpowering or too powdery. Plus it does help to keep me dry especially during summer.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I have used this item before and I loved it. Majority of the stores have it but I bought mine at Walmart . It is affordable to purchase. It is more powerful compared to just secret solid white. I would buy it again .
Shae W.
Madison, MS
I live in the Deep South and to say it gets hit here is an understatement! I find that this works better than the other brands for me. I buy this in the spring and summer mostly and try to buy it when I find a great coupon, cartwheel or Ibotta special!
Priscilla V.
I have mixed feelings about this deodorant. It keep me smelling fresh but it didn't help me from perspiring. So that was uncomfortable! No one wants sweaty arm pits! Plus this cost more than regular deodorant. No thanks!
Christina M.
I bought this on a whim. I needed a travel size for a vacation and this was the only one in stock...I'm glad it was! It was a light scent and kept me dry all day! The clinical strength line from secret is a must!
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Works pretty well but still prefer dove this left a bit of white looking residue & didn't last long like a clinical strength should I think my dove works better.
Nicole L.
Middle River, MD
I started using this 7+ years ago since I noticed I would sweat a lot. This has worked wonders. It keeps me dry and I no longer sweat through my shirts. The scent also lasts for hours so I don't have to worry about reapplying.