Secret® Clinical Strength Free Sensitive Unscented Soft Solid Deodorant

by Secret

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. That's why Secret Clinical Strength is clinically stress-tested and formulated with 4X the stress-sweat protection* to help stop sweat and odor before they start. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

• Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Soothe and protect your underarms with Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid, formulated with skin-soothing conditioners to minimize irritation and soothe dry, tender underarm skin
  • Keep stress sweat in check with 4X the stress sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Secret Clinical Strength is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

Start your review of Secret® Clinical Strength Free Sensitive Unscented Soft Solid Deodorant!
Secret® Clinical Strength Free Sensitive Unscented Soft Solid Deodorant uploaded by SkynCara L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that I can alway rely on this to keep me dry! If I am going out, or it’s a particularly hot day, I always wear this! On most days, I have a natural brand deodorant that I use. Although, I with Secret I always feel confident that I will not sweat nor have any odor.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve tried the natural deodorants and all of the unscented products on the market, and I keep coming back to this one. It is the best product that is unscented that actually works. Great for everyday use and for working out!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Secret® Clinical Strength Free Sensitive Unscented Soft Solid Deodorant uploaded by Drea R.
Living in Florida I found that my old deordorant was cutting the bill with keeping me dry and odor free. I discovered Secret Clinical Strength Wetness Protection Soft Solid in unscented it formulated to control the three causes of sweat Stress Activity and Heat which is contained in my daily routine. This soft solu requires you to apply the night before for full effectiveness, I have used it both ways the night before and the morning before going using this both ways I found that it is good the morning of but works best according to the directions the night before. It offers 48 hour odor protection Stress test protection and Dermatologist tested I received this product free for my honest review and experience
I struggled for years with finding a deodorant that worked for my extremely sensitive skin.  Every deodorant I tried burned and itched my skin like crazy...I couldn't wear shirts with sleeves because something about the interaction of the deodorant, sweat, and the shirt rubbing on my skin there hurt like crazy.  This deodorant saved the day.  I don't really have any issues where I need the clinical strength, but whatever is in this has really helped with my sensitivity.  It doesn't leave marks on my clothes and seems to dry pretty quick, which is an added bonus.  I will never use another kind of deodorant again.
Miami , FL
This has been my number one choice in deodorant for years ! It last so long and really works so well especially in the miami heat! Now they’ve launched their new free clinical strength and it’s amazing and less harsh great choice for someone who’s conscious about the chemicals being put into your body
Chicago , IL
Secret® Clinical Strength Free Sensitive Unscented Soft Solid Deodorant uploaded by Vanessa M.
I've struggled with sweaty underarms and I've tried many deodorants.. dove did nothing for me but this secret clinical line is legit! It's the only one that keeps me stinky free and it doesn't irritate my skin. I like that it doesn't have any fragrance and it's hypoallergenic unlike other deodorants in the market.
Letohatchee , AL
I love this deodorant! It keeps me fresh all day and sometimes I get asked if I am wearing perfume. I sweat a lot and sometimes it doesn’t smell very good, this deodorant keeps me fresh and sweat free for a full two days. I’ve had a few days where I’ve forgotten deodorant and because I’ve put some on the day before, I’ve continued to smell fresh. I highly recommend it!
Williamston, MI
This is my everyday deodorant and has been since it came out. It’s the only thing that keeps me dry MULTIPLE days in a row. I put it on after I shower at night and it will keep me dry all the way through the day and an intense workout. On days I don’t work out and need to shower, I’m confident that I won’t stink or get gross without reapplying it.
West Chester, PA
Clinical Strength works great! I still use regular deodorant in the morning but the two together keep my sweating and smell under control. I love that this product is unscented as I am allergic to fragrance and scented deodorants make my armpits itch!
Lakewood, NJ
Secret® Clinical Strength Free Sensitive Unscented Soft Solid Deodorant uploaded by Alana N.
I purchased this #deoderant for the 1st time at the #drugstore where I work. The price ($9.99) was pretty steep for a deoderant but I'm hoping it is worth every dollar and penny. I have extremely #sensitive #skin and #thinning issues truth be told so I have been having difficulty with wearing deoderant lately. If this product does not help, I'm going to have to seek a dermatologist. The deoderant itself is a #white #powder #stick. The box states that the product contains silk #soothing conditioners that help minimize irritatio and 48 hour protection so I am hoping for the best. Secret® Clinical Strength Free Sensitive Unscented Soft Solid Deodorant
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Atoka, OK
a year ago
Secret® Clinical Strength Free Sensitive Unscented Soft Solid Deodorant Does this product help with excessive sweating?
Keyanna K. • 10 months ago
Yes! I’ve been using this deodorant for years (I’m an excessive sweater too) and it keeps me fresh for two days max. Sometimes people ask me am I wearing perfume because the scent is so fresh.