BY SECRET

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid is our best protection that goes on dry. It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Did you know that heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells the WORST? That's because stress sweat comes from a different gland, causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid—incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring.

• Clinical Strength gives you 2X better sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Start dry and stay dry with this invisible solid that goes on dry with a smooth, even application
  • Secret Clinical is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand and winner of the 2018 Best Of Beauty Expert Award
  • Enjoy an invigorating citrus aroma all day scent

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

• Does this really work with sweating and stress4 Answers
  • I would say this has more then 2x protection I always sme...2 Answers
  • Does this smell like cleanness?4 Answers
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
I really wanted this to work so bad! And it doesn't not work, just not the strength I was hoping for with a clinical strength product. It smells just like the other Secret deodorants. However, it does cost almost double a regular deodorant. It works best when applied at night just after a shower because it needs the time to soak into the skin to work properly. If you sweat a lot in your sleep it will not work.
Mary R.
Fort Smith, AR
I absolutely love Secret's Clinical Strength antiperspirant line of products. It keeps me protected from sweating and smelling fresh all day! I would recommend these products to any lady that may be embarrassed by wet underarms or in fear or smelling unlady like. Thank you Secret for producing reliable products for my everyday life!
Sayward G.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Costco
Review for: Secret Clinical Invisible Solid Completely Clean, 2.6 oz more...
I had issues with my sweat for years and even tried prescription antiperspirant and nothing worked. This is the only deodorant that works for me and doesn’t hurt like my prescription one did. I definitely recommend this for people who have trouble finding a deodorant and feel like they have tried everything else.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
I love this deodorant! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. It smells so so good! I love how fresh I feel after a long day. I would use this before going to the gym and I never felt like it “disappeared” by the time I got home. If you work out, you know exactly what I’m talking about. It definitely lasted! That’s a plus!
Jennifer T.
I am very conflicted with this product.  I am pretty sure I have used the same deodorant before with no problem, so it could be a defect with the particular one I received.  This is a click up soft solid that pushes through little slots.  I do like this style because helps you to measure how much you need to put on.  However, the container I have doesn't really work.  It can be extremely difficult to turn and the amount that gets pushed up is very sporadic.  It states to use two clicks, but sometimes two clicks gives almost no product, and sometime it gives 3-4 clicks worth.  As far as this being used as a deodorant, I didn't notice anything special.  It is not any longer lasting than a standard deodorant.  I may have been slightly more dry, but it was not a significant difference.  I do not think it was a bad product, but the container had issues for me.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pros: I love this deodorant! It last so long and leaves my skin feeling fresh! And you can find it practically anywhere! And major retailer carries them!
Cons: This is so dang expensive! I mean, I can get three deoderants for the price of one of these.
Lindsey V.
This fights moisture all day. Living somewhere with 120 degree summers requires a heavy duty deodorant, and this one gets the job done. I like that the scent is very subtle, so it doesn't compete with any lotions of perfumes. You can also get it in unscented.
Tara D.
Westminster
This is my favorite deodorant and the one I am currently using due to being summer time and hot still.... it really does protect you from sweating on your clothes and from getting odor.... it has a nice clean smell and it doesn’t stain my clothes.... if you are really sweating like outside you will feel your skin get a little clammy but not actually sweat and it will keep you from stinking.... I live in South Carolina and it gets really hot and humid here so it’s a good quality deodorant
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
I'm from Alaska and new to the hit summers of the Midwest. It can get to 98 degrees here with a lot of humidity. I normally use natural rock products but I got this as a sample and tried it. This works. If you need a super deodorant, this is the one.
Sarajean M.
Wauwatosa, WI
This is the only deodorant that works for me. I love the scent and it works really well. I would not recommend for someone with sensitive skin as it is kind of strong but it lasts forever. It is pricey but worth every penny.
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
How well does this product work for stress sweating?
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON
Does this deodorant leave white marks? Im looking for a new one but i would hate it it left marks on everything haha
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this for men? Or just women?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does this come in multiple scents?
Ocmary P.
MIAMI, FL
I a really sensitive skin how good is this fresh for my type of skin?