Secret® Clinical Strength Completely Clean Invisible Solid Deodorant

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid is our best protection that goes on dry. It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Did you know that heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells the WORST? That's because stress sweat comes from a different gland, causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid—incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring.

• Clinical Strength gives you 2X better sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Start dry and stay dry with this invisible solid that goes on dry with a smooth, even application
  • Secret Clinical is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand and winner of the 2018 Best Of Beauty Expert Award
  • Enjoy an invigorating citrus aroma all day scent

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

Is this good for excessive sweat?
Is this safe to use if i have sensitive skin?
How well does this work? Does it make your under arms turn dark? Does it show on your clothes?
Start your review of Secret® Clinical Strength Completely Clean Invisible Solid Deodorant!
Middletown, DE
Secret® Clinical Strength Completely Clean Invisible Solid Deodorant uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is absolutely the best I’ve ever used it doesn’t leave marks in my clothes it doesn’t burn my underarms, it’s not sticky. It does have a higher price point then some of the other secret deodorant and some of the other traditional deodorants at the grocery stores that you will find but it is by far worth it it lasts the best if you want a better price you can go on Amazon I purchased mine on Amazon it was buy one get 1/2 off him sometimes they do run sales in the grocery store on these this was voted by a lore best of beauty award winner of 2016 it controls three causes of sweat from stress activity and heat it goes on dry and stays dry I didn’t have extremely sensitive skin and this has never given me a break out it says 48 hour order protection, I always shower within that time. And apply I’d say once in the morning and once before bed but that’s just because I live in an extremely hot area extremely humid I live in a tropical area and this is the only thing that I have found that works for me my husband is also using this and quit using what he’s been using his entire life to switch to this so it does work I think it is worth the money and I would definitely recommend it
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Target
HG deodorant lol. Most regular deodorants don't last on me maybe half a day tops and then things start going south if you get what I mean. This was the first deodorant I tried that actually lasted 24 hours. Left me feeling fresh all day and has a nice clean scent. Also it doesn't leave my armpits all white and most important doesn't stain my clothes. I've tried other brands in the past that stain the armpit area of my shirts but not this one. I'm always repurchasing. It's a nice solid bar.
Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good deodorant if you're looking for a good clinical strength that aids in the amount of sweat that you produce but me personally I deal with not a lot of sweat but the odor that I produce and I feel that this deodorant doesn't help a ton with odor, the odor control only lasts about an hour after application although it does reduce the amount of sweat production. Secret® Clinical Strength Completely Clean Invisible Solid Deodorant
Purchased at: Walgreens
I work long shifts where I’m constantly on my feet and busy. I needed a deodorant that would keep me smelling fresh and keep any armpit sweat at bay. This was checked all my boxes!! I love this!! Side note - the instructions say to apply this deodorant the night before at bedtime which I’ve been doing before my work shifts, and I’ve had no issues with this!! Highly recommend for the working guy or gal that needs something that’ll work as hard as you! 😊
Santa Ana, CA
I first received this product in a VoxBox a few years ago, and have been repurchasing and using it ever since! I love that it goes on clear so it doesn't leave marks as I put on my shirts, and it really keeps my armpits from becoming smelly throughout the day! I even feel like I sweat less with this on. You truly won't have to worry about a smell the entire day you wear this.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Franklin, TN
This deodorant is my favorite! While the lavender scent I’ve already reviewed is my #1, this scent works as well and is perfect for when I need a more powerful scent, like before a workout. The lavender scent is sweeter, more suited for everyday use. Love both though ❤️
White Bluff
I received this product in a subscription box. I was excited to try it however I honestly feel like it wasn’t any different than the deodorant I currently use. This deodorant left marks on my dark colored scrub tops and didn’t really help with sweating. I actually ended up applying my go to deodorant on over this. I personally do not think this is worth the price.
Chicago , IL
I tried a lot of deodorants and this is absolutely my favorite it has a clean smell very fresh and it doesn't tend to leave a mark on your clothing, it actually last all day at least 12 hours :-) not many products can truly do that. I usually apply after I shower and wait about 5 minutes to put on my shirt so that doesn't leave any marking on the clothing
Modesto
Secret® Clinical Strength Completely Clean Invisible Solid Deodorant uploaded by Freda H.
Purchased at: Costco
Very good when you play sports and excess sweat . One application and it lasts all day. Very effective and so worth the price even tho it is little . I think they can improve the product by making it a bigger size . I reccomend this to people who sweat alot . [product:secret®-clinical-strength-completely-clean-invisible-solid-deodorant]
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product!! I use this at night before bed. Just 2 clicks and you get enough product to apply to your whole underarm. I like to use this at night so it works with my body, then when I get ready the next day I have a daily deodorant. I really don't sweat in my underarms but at least I'm at ease knowing I'm protected in case.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...