Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Clinical Strength Completely Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid is our best protection that goes on dry. It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Did you know that heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells the WORST? That's because stress sweat comes from a different gland, causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid—incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring.

• Clinical Strength gives you 2X better sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Start dry and stay dry with this invisible solid that goes on dry with a smooth, even application
  • Secret Clinical is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand and winner of the 2018 Best Of Beauty Expert Award
  • Enjoy an invigorating citrus aroma all day scent

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

Does this deodorant last long?
Does this really work better than the regular kind?
Wondering how good this product works? I sweat so much while at work and need a good deodorant.
Start your review of Secret Clinical Strength Completely Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant!
Marcela H.
San Jose, CA
Secret Clinical Strength Completely Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Marcela H.
I bought it on amazon by mistake, normally I used a Dove deodorant, but when I started using it I was fascinated. This is the only deodorant that has worked for me. It has a mild scent and it really stopped my sweating.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love this deodorant and it is my go to brand. I love how it goes clear and solid. I buy at Walmart or target.
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
This is probably the best deodorant I have ever used! I keep one in each bathroom and in my go bag. It’s well worth the extra expense. I recommend it, because it works!
Alyssa  R.
Old Forge, NY
Secret Clinical Strength Completely Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Alyssa  R.
I workout everyday. Secret clinical strength is my swearfriend. Its a grest product for those who need a little extra protection.
Bri S.
Polk City, FL
This deodorant kept me dry and smelling fresh all day, even when I wore it in a Florida theme park all day! My only complaint is that it leaves like crumbs on my underarms when i use it; so I have to apply, wait a few minutes, then wipe off the little crumbs. Other than that, I love it. I received this from influenster for free for testing purposes.
Amadin I.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love this deodorant i received from Influenster! Works like a charm and really does protect the arm pit without any smell happening. Much recommended
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay so I recently received this secret deodorant in a voxbox and I have to say that it handles my under arms quite nicely. I like that it doesn't show on my black clothes (that's all I seem to wear) and it really did stay on all day. I'll be putting it as my number 1 deodorant from now on.
Samantha B.
Orlando, FL
This deodorant it amazing! I work outside most days in the Florida sun and I need something that really works. I've tried other "clinical strength" deodorants but none work as well as Secret. I apply it at night and in the morning and it works wonders, I would recommend this to anyone!
Wendy C.
Alpharetta, GA
This deodorant is not as strong as I need it to be and I still find myself sweating. Doesn't work for me in the summertime in Georgia.
Anna P.
Ankeny
Very good! I loved this product because it made my skin feel amazing. It was super effective and I would recommend this product to my closest friends. It did  meet my expectations however the price was a little high. I don't think I would buy it again right now because it is out of my price range however it is a great mask!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Terri S.
Chesapeake, WV
il y a un an
Maritza T. il y a un an
I actually love it. Not so much the price, but it works. For some reason my usual Secret solid will not work in the summer months. That’s where I have to grab the clinical strength kind. The clean scent is a plus.