BY SECRET

Never let them see you sweat! Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel goes on clear and dries fast, while its Stress Response scent delivers an invigorating citrus aroma all day long. Secret Clinical Strength offers the wetness protection of a prescription-strength product but with less irritation, making it perfect for everyday use. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel—superior protection to take on even the most stressful days. *Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

• Clinical Strength gives you 2X better sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength's 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Ditch the white marks on your clothes with Clear Gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Secret Clinical Strength is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

• I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none th...2 Answers
  • So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I...1 Answers
Sarah G.
Bayport, MN
This is the only deodorant I use. It works really well, especially if you put it on at night to let it take effect. I also love that the scent doesn’t smell super synthetic, it’s more fresh-smelling and does not mix with a sweat smell throughout the day like some deodorants tend to do. My only complaint is that it is definitely one of the more expensive options. I usually buy mine at Walmart (cheapest I’ve found), and its about $8 for just 1.6 ounces. It does last longer than you would think (roughly 1-2 months), especially with me using it sometimes 2x/day. I have tried several other brands due to cost, and I always end up coming back to this one.
Daniela C.
Houston
This is THE only deodorant I’ve tried that keeps me fresh. As I get older my hormones affect my armpit smell ew but yes. This always has me confident that I’m good to go. I just wish it wasn’t so damn hard to take off. I know it has to be strong but it’s tough on taking off.
Alice R.
Portage
This is the deodorant that I have been using for the past 2 years and it works wonderfully for me. It is the only deodorant that I will buy. It is my favorite. There is no overpowering smell in this product. It just covers up all the bad smells that come from my armpits. I am thankful for this product.
Touch o.
Seymour, CT
Really not a fan of this deodorant. For a clinical strength it doesn’t hold up for a this active mom. On the positive, I Do like the scent it’s fresh and clean but by the end of the day, not so much. I do regret getting the gel instead of solid. The gel just feels sticky to me and doesn’t keep me dry. I’ll have to try the solid dry, wouldn’t recommend this one.
Katie E.
West Harrison, IN
I started using this deodorant years ago and i have never went back to anything else. This deodorant is on the more expensive side but to me so worth it. I never have any problems where I have to reapply deodorant throughout the day. I like this particular deodorant too because it doesn’t have an over bearing smell. This is a great deodorant if you sweat a lot.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Completely Clean 1.6 oz(pack of 3) more...
this deodorant has a strong protection when you're sweating a lot. i used every other day even but it depends how much you sweat. It's small and a little expensive. It doesn't have a strong smell but it has a nice smell. i recommend  it if you swear a lot
Vale B.
Rockford
Lo que mo me gusta de una desodorante es q manche la ropa o q tenga q esperar mucho para q se seque y mi ropa este a salvo. Este desodorante en gel es perfecto, no mancha se absorbe rapido, no tiene fragancia y mis axilas no quedan blancas o manchas y lo mejor de todo me protege de feos olores todo el día ya un en las condiciones más extremas!
Ashley L.
This is my most picked deodorant. I love that it's a clear gel so no white residue. It has a clean and fresh scent so no strong scents all day. It's kinda pricey but worth it.
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
It's a great deodorant for living my everyday life, but when it comes to hiking and excessive hard work it tends to fail on me, hiking, running, even severe anxiety attacks tend to defeat this product. My search continues, Hopefully I can find something soon.
Brittany P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only deodorant I will wear anymore. It doesn’t get on my clothes. It keeps me fresh after a long day of dance. It dries really quickly and doesn’t leave my skin irritated. I just wish it wasn’t so pricey! Definitely one of the most expensive deodorants I have purchased
Alma O.
I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?
Nemesis G.
So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen and used different brands but there's always a fault, either doesn't protect me at all, my armpits are wet or I get an allergic reaction. I have used a brand that helped me a time, but I guess that my body is already aware and it's already against it....So, how good is this? I've read the reviews, should I believe them?

Amazon