Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stress Response

BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odour. Secret Clinical* has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant. It absorbs odour while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical* antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Clinically proven extra-effective wetness protection

Riya J.
I really like Secret as a brand for my deodorant needs. I love their clinical strength solid and for a change to prevent my body get used to it, i switch to gel in clinical strength. This is just as effective as solid form, doesn't leave a residue, while applying you do get a cool feeling due to it being gel. It definitely stays on for a 8+hr workday without having the need to reapply again. This is around $8 at drugstores, would definitely recommend to try it out it you're looking to long lasting deodorant.
Marin B.
I used to sweat profusely no matter what the weather was like so I was always self conscious about having sweat stains. One of my friends recommended I try the clinical strength deodorant because she had a similar problem. I purchased it from Walmart on my next shopping trip and had great results. It significantly reduced my sweat stains. The only downside was that the part where the deodorant comes out of kept falling off and I would get deodorant all over my hands which was extremely difficult to wash off. It also made it difficult to apply it.
April a.
Akron, NY
Review for: Women'S more...
So I've been a secret clinical strength user since it came out. This formula is the best. The scent is mild and clean. I recently moved to FL it is hot and muggy and I'm stressed. This formula as opposed to the others does not leave sweat marks it lasts longer than 24 hours. When it is dry it does not come off on your clothing. Oprah made a good pick so did I. Stressed in the heat? Grab this. 2 clicks per arm pit and your fresh and clean for the day.
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
I am very sensitive to scents when it comes to the products I use - especially deodorants. Because of this, it has been increasingly difficult for me to find a deodorant that smells amazing and actually works. I've finally found it with Secret Clinical Stress Response in Citrus! This deodorant works amazingly well - I apply it in the morning and stay 100% sweat free the entire day, even throughout the night! The scent is fantastic - not too overpowering, but none of that unpleasant "deodorant" smell that comes with most sticks. My only complaint is how tiny it is! I wish I could get a bigger stick of this stuff, because it has become my all-time favorite deodorant!
Marlen S.
Really this is discontinued? I can't live with out this especially in the summer months. I've tried other deorderants within this line but they don't compare to the stress response!
Quarlisha C.
Review for: .5Oz Twin more...
This deodorant is really great for people that sweat a lot or gets sweaty when you are in stress environments. I am a nurse and I can honestly said this is really a great deodorant. It goes on clear so you don't have to worry about any white stains on your clothing. I can work like 10-12 hours and no underarm sweat. I have really sensitive skin and this product did not break me out.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
Great Deodorant.

I noticed right away that I'm not sweating through my shirts (under the arms) like I did before.
The deodorant dries clear (no white marks on my clothes) and dries quick. I like the fact that it protects but doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin. I think that during the cooler months, one application of the clinical strength would last two days without re-applying.
I definitely will keep using this product. I'm very happy with it's performance.
Larisa W.
Aurora, OR
Review for: Women'S more...
Clinical strength clear gel stress response deodorant is a good product. Although, it doesn't last very long under hot and muggy weather conditions. I still think it's a good product for daily use. Especially if your the type of person who doesn't sweat a lot. I don't like the scent though, it reminds me of a very low budget air spray.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
Review for: Women'S more...
As someone who stresses about literally everything, I was excited to try this out, especially before school, to keep me dry and feeling fresh. I can't say I didn't like this product because it works, but it worked just like any other deodorant. I wouldn't suggest this over the original formula of the Secret deodorant because to me and my body type, they worked equally as well.
Hannah S.
Allendale, MI
Review for: Women'S more...
Okay, so I am one to alwaaaays sweat - whether it be nerves or not -- I just sweat. All the damn time. This deodorant definitely does a pretty great job at it! I haven't tried any of the scented ones, and I plan to now that I see that they offer them in more scents. This plain one smells clean, but the smell doesn't last long. Overall -- great deo and will definitely be repurchasing.