Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Completely Clean

BY SECRET

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none th...2 Answers
  • So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I...1 Answers
Amanda G.
Winfield, IL
This is the best scent out of all of them! The others clash with perfume or smell like baby powder, which I'm not a fan of. It lasts all day of teaching for me.
Hui-an M.
Mississauga, Ontario (ON)
Out of all secret products I've tried...this works best for. Especially under stress. In the past even with antiperspirant, I still had sweaty pits. Now it's much drier...just a littlevdamp.
Eliza T.
Tualatin, OR
I think it worked better than my usual deodorant but it didn't keep me completely dry and odorless. I use this on a day when I'm running.
June J.
Malden, MA
Heavy sweaters here. we all use secret clinical because it seem to be the only one that keeps us dry and odoe free for the longest ammount of time. the one draw back is that it has a grainy texture.
Parisa M.
This is by far my favorite brand of deodorant. It really works for those days that are extremely hot outside and helps me to not sweat as much highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new brand of deodorant.
Lauren M.
Bradford, ON
I love this deodorant. It’s the only one I use, as I unfortunately have a seriously problem with sweating and stinky armpits.
My only problem is, remembering to put it on at night. When I do, it works great!
Kira N.
This is the only deodorant I can use without smelling like my brother which means it's a great product. I prefer the gel because the solid spreads to my clothes and it dries on my skin in a weird way and I just don't like it. The only down side I see with this is that after it dries it turns kind of white and it transfers to my clothes some times too but it's only a small part. Not as much as the solid does
jasmine S.
Higher price but good quality! This is one of those products that I wish wasn't so expensive but love. I find nothing else but clinical works for me, and I find myself going to this one a lot more then others. I do enjoy that it's a gel because it doesn't break and you get all the product. I deffinitly recommend this to anyone who is struggling to find a deodorant that works for them!
Mikayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly swear by this deodorant! I love in Vegas and during the summer I sweat so much, I used to use just the regular secret deodorant and they did absolutely nothing for me. I always had to cary deodorant in my purse and apply it atleast 2-3 times a day. Once I switched to this one I noticed my sweating was very minimal and now I can leave it at home because I only need to apply it once in the morning and it will last me all day. My favorite scent is the lalalavander one!!
Vanessa H.
London, ON
Ever since I was little I struggled with sweat! Not smelly sweat just lots of it! I stumbled accross this deodorant when I was desperate for anything and since then I've never looked back! It's an absolutely amazing formula that keeps that tricky sweat at bay.
I like to use this at night before bed, i find that it really gives it time to sink into my skin so the next morning and all day my armpits are freshly scented and dry all day! Amazing product I couldn't reccomend it more!!!
Alma O.
I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?
Nemesis G.
So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen and used different brands but there's always a fault, either doesn't protect me at all, my armpits are wet or I get an allergic reaction. I have used a brand that helped me a time, but I guess that my body is already aware and it's already against it....So, how good is this? I've read the reviews, should I believe them?

back