Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Completely Clean

BY SECRET

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none th...2 Answers
  • So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I...1 Answers
Bruna C.
Novi, MI
Have been using this for years. Works every time. I only don't like that it leaves residue and feels strange when I wash my underarms, like there's a film there and I have to rub off.
Kirsten T.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this product. It's great because I go from 6am and don't get home until late and I never have to worry about it lasting! Not to mention I love athletics and this is the best.
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is my MVP! I love the fresh scent. It isn't too strong like the other scents. It also keeps me completely dry and it doesn't leave residue like the rest of their line.
Ana C.
Lynchburg, VA
Overall, this is a great deodorant. I have been using this deodorant on and off for the past couple of years, and every time I come back to it I fall in love with it all over again.
Michelle C.
I have to use clinical strength but like to try a different one each time. This one was a great price at Walmart. It goes on smooth, smells great and does its job! Very good product.
Kathryn H.
GREENVILLE, SC
This is my go-to antiperspirant & deodorant. IT WORKS. I highly recommend it. It is strong enough to wear the silky shirts without worrying about breaking through with a little B-O.
Youa X.
Kansas City, KS
I love this deodorant! the best they came out with..i usually can smell myself after I gym..but with this..you smell as clean as when you first walked into the gym! love it!
patty g.
Love how I can use a lot and it gose a long way and not a big sweat person but this helps anf I tried all other products and they have a bad smell when you know your sweating.
Kayana T.
Romulus, MI
The clinical deodorant are the best because I sweat a awful lot and I sweat under my arms a lot so with using the clinical deodorant that helps you stay dry and smelling fresh
Haley L.
Winter Park, FL
Living in Florida I'm constantly feeling sticky because of the humidity! This makes me feel so good!!! I'm not constantly reapplying and I know I will feel fresh all day long.
Alma O.
I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?
Nemesis G.
So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen and used different brands but there's always a fault, either doesn't protect me at all, my armpits are wet or I get an allergic reaction. I have used a brand that helped me a time, but I guess that my body is already aware and it's already against it....So, how good is this? I've read the reviews, should I believe them?

back