Alma O.

I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?

Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
1 year, 7 months ago
I honestly swear by this deodorant! I love in Vegas and during the summer I sweat so much, I used to use just the regular secret deodorant and they did absolutely nothing for me. I always had to cary deodorant in my purse and apply it atleast 2-3 times a day. Once I switched to this one I noticed my sweating was very minimal and now I can leave it at home because I only need to apply it once in the morning and it will last me all day. My favorite scent is the lalalavander one!!
Libby H.
Libby H.
Oxford, MS
1 year, 8 months ago
This is my GO TO deodorant. I seriously don't stray from this exact kind. It works for literally 2 days on me. I love it!!! I would be careful though because it can get white excess on clothing but it comes out in the wash.