Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Completely Clean

BY SECRET #96 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I hav...2 Answers
  • So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I never use another deodorant brand than secret. If you are someone like me i tend to sweat easy and i am really worried that i am going to smell bad so having the clinical strength in a clear gel form is a blessing in disguise because it lasts a long time, smells amazing with a ton of scents to choose from and best of all you don't have the annoying white lines on your shirt after applying (i always used to feel like more deodorant got on my shirt than me.) In the end I'm probably not going to go to a different brand the only thing that is a bummer is the price typically i spend $5-$6 for one of them and the twin pack is anywhere from $7-8
Maura S.
Maura S.
Old Bridge, NJ
For those who need just a good deodorant that really helps you stay dry and not ruin outfits with sweat stains, this is for you. I am out and about all day for work and I never even think twice about having to reapply deodorant or if I smell. I noticed the difference right away and would want anyone who sweats a little more than others to try it out themselves. It is fairly priced and when it is on sale, snag what you can. I recommend this to anyone also who uses deodorant, it doesn't have to be for those who sweat more either. I will never go back to the regular kind ever.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Las Vegas , NV
I honestly swear by this deodorant! I love in Vegas and during the summer I sweat so much, I used to use just the regular secret deodorant and they did absolutely nothing for me. I always had to cary deodorant in my purse and apply it atleast 2-3 times a day. Once I switched to this one I noticed my sweating was very minimal and now I can leave it at home because I only need to apply it once in the morning and it will last me all day. My favorite scent is the lalalavander one!!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
I'll admit it... I sweat, a lot! This product takes care of wetness and odor on the spot. It lasts for the entire day - depends on the activity you do (I do moderate activity and am always on my feet). Smells great. However, it does leave behind some white marks and chalky white tid bits. Secret - if you're reading this- is there any way to reduce the powdery/white after applying? Not sure if you have a gel formula of similar strength! I recommend this though!
Ridgely B.
Ridgely B.
Lynchburg, VA
I got this deodorant because my Mom didn't like the smell of my old kind. She said it was too strong and it gave her a headache. Well I use to wear men's deodorant so I believe her. I hate the smell of BO so I've always used men's extra strength deodorant. I love this- Its not too strong, but keeps my under arms neutralized ALL DAY. And I work 8-10 hour days. I've already repurchased A FEW back-ups.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Willow Springs, IL
Maybe I've just built up a tolerance, or I'm just. Getting stickier as I age, but this doesn't work as well for me as it once did. I used to use platinum, but they deep-sized that a few years ago.. secret and Mitchum were the only brands that worked reliably for me. Guess it's time to try Mitchum again. I gave three stars because it used to be good. I don't know if the problem is me or the product.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Shallotte, NC
This is my favorite deodorant!! I don't like any other kind but this one.....even though it's a little expensive I will still buy it because I just LOVE IT that much!! It's NOT sticky like some other ones are which I hate that and it glides on nice and smoothly too which is AWESOME!! So I just think it's the BEST deodorant out there....
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
One of the only deodorants I use. I sweat a lot! Way too much and I need to use clinical strength. It works more effectively when applied during the night and then the next day your armpits will be sweat free! It does not work as well if applied during the day because I believe it decreases the size of the pores during night
Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Martinsville
I love th clinical strength deodorant compared to the regular secret deodorant. I've used his on and he Walmart brand and they seem very similar. It does preform just like you would expect it to, it last all day, but there is no way I could apply it the night before and still be okay thru the end of the next day.
Sheldonia P.
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really like the clear clinical strength deodorant it keeps me very dry as I begin to get older nothing really worked for me in this great it works very great I bought it at Walmart it keeps me dry it's better than all the rest of the products that I've used so far
Alma O.
Alma O.
I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?
Nemesis G.
Nemesis G.
So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen and used different brands but there's always a fault, either doesn't protect me at all, my armpits are wet or I get an allergic reaction. I have used a brand that helped me a time, but I guess that my body is already aware and it's already against it....So, how good is this? I've read the reviews, should I believe them?