BY SECRET #87 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none th...2 Answers
  • So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this deodorant! I have a horrible sweating problem from anxiety and hormones. I've had it all my life. Other deodorants wouldn't last and I'd be stinky mid day. I put this on after my shower and it dries quick. It never leaves my armpits sticky and I don't get balls of deodorant stuck on my skin like other brands. This deodorant acts like a barrier and blocks the sweat. The scent lasts all day and it's smells clean and fresh. It doesn't stain my clothes either! It's a bit pricey but it's well worth it if you don't want to have pools of sweat under your arms. I'm never gonna stop using this.
Alice R.
Portage
This is the deodorant that I have been using for the past 2 years and it works wonderfully for me. It is the only deodorant that I will buy. It is my favorite. There is no overpowering smell in this product. It just covers up all the bad smells that come from my armpits. I am thankful for this product.
Amber H.
Howell, MI
I am a naturally sweaty person, woth very sensitive skin, who is also paranoid about smelling bad. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Completely Clean is the only product that I've ever used and felt like it was working all day. I love it and highly recommend it!
Touch o.
Seymour , CT
Really not a fan of this deodorant. For a clinical strength it doesn’t hold up for a this active mom. On the positive, I Do like the scent it’s fresh and clean but by the end of the day, not so much. I do regret getting the gel instead of solid. The gel just feels sticky to me and doesn’t keep me dry. I’ll have to try the solid dry, wouldn’t recommend this one.
Gina N.
I use this secret clinical strength clear gel deodorant everyday. The fragrance is light and not too overpowering. The gel dries quickly and does a great job to keep me dry and smelling fresh.
Ashley L.
This is my most picked deodorant. I love that it's a clear gel so no white residue. It has a clean and fresh scent so no strong scents all day. It's kinda pricey but worth it.
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
It's a great deodorant for living my everyday life, but when it comes to hiking and excessive hard work it tends to fail on me, hiking, running, even severe anxiety attacks tend to defeat this product. My search continues, Hopefully I can find something soon.
Mikayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly swear by this deodorant! I love in Vegas and during the summer I sweat so much, I used to use just the regular secret deodorant and they did absolutely nothing for me. I always had to cary deodorant in my purse and apply it atleast 2-3 times a day. Once I switched to this one I noticed my sweating was very minimal and now I can leave it at home because I only need to apply it once in the morning and it will last me all day. My favorite scent is the lalalavander one!!
Carissa O.
This is the ONLY deodorant I faithfully use. I've tried others that do one thing, and not another, or smell nice but don't protect, but this one does it all! It smells amazing and lasts all day. I still smell fresh the next morning before I take a shower. I prefer the gel and a little goes a long way and lasts! It helps keep me from profusely sweating too so I stay dry so I don't have to be so self conscious. It is expensive though, but so incredibly worth it. I have really sensitive skin too and this does not bother me. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Paige E.
Bossier City, LA
I've used every deodorant under the sun and nothing could stand up the the Louisiana summer heat. Eventually i decided to give this one a shot and it is not my holy grail deodorant. Not only does it stand up to the heat but i can wear it during an extensive workout and still smell fresh afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone that needs an extra strength deodorant.
Alma O.
I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?
Nemesis G.
So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen and used different brands but there's always a fault, either doesn't protect me at all, my armpits are wet or I get an allergic reaction. I have used a brand that helped me a time, but I guess that my body is already aware and it's already against it....So, how good is this? I've read the reviews, should I believe them?