Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Completely Clean

BY SECRET

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none th...2 Answers
  • So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Vale B.
Rockford
Lo que mo me gusta de una desodorante es q manche la ropa o q tenga q esperar mucho para q se seque y mi ropa este a salvo. Este desodorante en gel es perfecto, no mancha se absorbe rapido, no tiene fragancia y mis axilas no quedan blancas o manchas y lo mejor de todo me protege de feos olores todo el día ya un en las condiciones más extremas!
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This is the only deodorant I use. It works really well, especially if you put it on at night to let it take effect. I also love that the scent doesn’t smell super synthetic, it’s more fresh-smelling and does not mix with a sweat smell throughout the day like some deodorants tend to do. My only complaint is that it is definitely one of the more expensive options. I usually buy mine at Walmart (cheapest I’ve found), and its about $8 for just 1.6 ounces. It does last longer than you would think (roughly 1-2 months), especially with me using it sometimes 2x/day. I have tried several other brands due to cost, and I always end up coming back to this one.
Daniela C.
Houston
This is THE only deodorant I’ve tried that keeps me fresh. As I get older my hormones affect my armpit smell ew but yes. This always has me confident that I’m good to go. I just wish it wasn’t so damn hard to take off. I know it has to be strong but it’s tough on taking off.
Alice R.
Portage
This is the deodorant that I have been using for the past 2 years and it works wonderfully for me. It is the only deodorant that I will buy. It is my favorite. There is no overpowering smell in this product. It just covers up all the bad smells that come from my armpits. I am thankful for this product.
Touch o.
Seymour , CT
Really not a fan of this deodorant. For a clinical strength it doesn’t hold up for a this active mom. On the positive, I Do like the scent it’s fresh and clean but by the end of the day, not so much. I do regret getting the gel instead of solid. The gel just feels sticky to me and doesn’t keep me dry. I’ll have to try the solid dry, wouldn’t recommend this one.
Katie E.
West Harrison, IN
I started using this deodorant years ago and i have never went back to anything else. This deodorant is on the more expensive side but to me so worth it. I never have any problems where I have to reapply deodorant throughout the day. I like this particular deodorant too because it doesn’t have an over bearing smell. This is a great deodorant if you sweat a lot.
Ashley L.
This is my most picked deodorant. I love that it's a clear gel so no white residue. It has a clean and fresh scent so no strong scents all day. It's kinda pricey but worth it.
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
It's a great deodorant for living my everyday life, but when it comes to hiking and excessive hard work it tends to fail on me, hiking, running, even severe anxiety attacks tend to defeat this product. My search continues, Hopefully I can find something soon.
Zoe L.
This is seriously he best deodorant of all time! It’s only like $7, which seems like a lot for deo, but it lasts forever. Apply the night before, and foreal your pits won’t sweat alllllll day. It’s gentle on skin, doesn’t clog my pores or cause irritation in there, and smells great. A++
Samantha M.
Love this product! The gel goes on quick, dries fast, and doesn't leave stains on your clothes. Plus, it has incredible protection. I put it on in the AM and it lasts through my evening cycling classes!
Alma O.
I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?
Nemesis G.
So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen and used different brands but there's always a fault, either doesn't protect me at all, my armpits are wet or I get an allergic reaction. I have used a brand that helped me a time, but I guess that my body is already aware and it's already against it....So, how good is this? I've read the reviews, should I believe them?