BY SECRET

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

• I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none th...2 Answers
  • So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this deodorant! I have a horrible sweating problem from anxiety and hormones. I've had it all my life. Other deodorants wouldn't last and I'd be stinky mid day. I put this on after my shower and it dries quick. It never leaves my armpits sticky and I don't get balls of deodorant stuck on my skin like other brands. This deodorant acts like a barrier and blocks the sweat. The scent lasts all day and it's smells clean and fresh. It doesn't stain my clothes either! It's a bit pricey but it's well worth it if you don't want to have pools of sweat under your arms. I'm never gonna stop using this.
Daniela C.
Houston
This is THE only deodorant I’ve tried that keeps me fresh. As I get older my hormones affect my armpit smell ew but yes. This always has me confident that I’m good to go. I just wish it wasn’t so damn hard to take off. I know it has to be strong but it’s tough on taking off.
Gabrielle S.
Spruce Pine, NC
I love this deodorant! The clinical strength is really good if you sweat a lot whether it be from working out or living somewhere hot. This deodorant keeps me pretty dry and keeps me from smelling bad throughout the day.
Alice R.
Portage
This is the deodorant that I have been using for the past 2 years and it works wonderfully for me. It is the only deodorant that I will buy. It is my favorite. There is no overpowering smell in this product. It just covers up all the bad smells that come from my armpits. I am thankful for this product.
Amber H.
Howell, MI
I am a naturally sweaty person, woth very sensitive skin, who is also paranoid about smelling bad. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Completely Clean is the only product that I've ever used and felt like it was working all day. I love it and highly recommend it!
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
I love this deodorant because it doesn’t leave me any marks on my clothing and it really does help control my sweat and odor in this Texas heat! It has a nice fresh scent nothing too heavy or strong!
Touch o.
Seymour , CT
Really not a fan of this deodorant. For a clinical strength it doesn’t hold up for a this active mom. On the positive, I Do like the scent it’s fresh and clean but by the end of the day, not so much. I do regret getting the gel instead of solid. The gel just feels sticky to me and doesn’t keep me dry. I’ll have to try the solid dry, wouldn’t recommend this one.
Katie E.
West Harrison, IN
I started using this deodorant years ago and i have never went back to anything else. This deodorant is on the more expensive side but to me so worth it. I never have any problems where I have to reapply deodorant throughout the day. I like this particular deodorant too because it doesn’t have an over bearing smell. This is a great deodorant if you sweat a lot.
Gina N.
I use this secret clinical strength clear gel deodorant everyday. The fragrance is light and not too overpowering. The gel dries quickly and does a great job to keep me dry and smelling fresh.
Ashley L.
This is my most picked deodorant. I love that it's a clear gel so no white residue. It has a clean and fresh scent so no strong scents all day. It's kinda pricey but worth it.
Alma O.
I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?
Nemesis G.
So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen and used different brands but there's always a fault, either doesn't protect me at all, my armpits are wet or I get an allergic reaction. I have used a brand that helped me a time, but I guess that my body is already aware and it's already against it....So, how good is this? I've read the reviews, should I believe them?