Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant with Olay Skin Conditioners

BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Antiperspirant And Deodorant at Target.com! Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel - 1.6 oz Gender: Female.

Buy on Amazon
Hannah T.
IT WORKS!!!!!! I have had so many problems with deodorants in the past, nothing would keep me dry. But this stuff is legit. The only thing I don't like is that it can be kind of erm powdery if you put it on in the morning rather than at night. It's hard to get into the routine of putting deodorant on at night, but once I got used to it, this has been a life saver!!
Sidni G.
Ashland
I love this deodorant, I've used it for about 6 years and I'll never go back to regular stick. It's a little pricey but it's worth it in my opinion. Just wait for it to dry for 30 seconds before you put a shirt on
Grecia H.
So far is the deodorant that keeps my armpits from bad smells . I always have problems in find the right deodorant because I'm the type of person that have to change deodorant every season . I use every day and it last me all day smelling fresh . Even tho it price for A deodorant but if you suffer like me . It worth the price .
Katelyn M.
Glen Allen, VA
I always hate putting on deodorant because it inevitably wears off and is all over your clothes, but this one is a long-lasting, strong deodorant that does not stain clothing, which makes it easy to use - and quick drying too! It is my daily use deodorant.
Jennifer H.
Columbus, OH
I think this deodorant works great! I do recommend putting on the night before and even if you shower in the morning, there is no need to re-apply. I haven't tried other clinical strength antiperspirants to compare because I've been satisfied with Secret.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
I need this always during the summer my deo is not enough in the summer I need something strong and this is strong and it does not burn my skin or make me itchy like others certain dry kills and burns but this is made for a women and soft with great smell
Lauren S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Personally, this is the best clear gel deodorant I've found BUT I'm not 100% satisfied with it. It reduces odor but doesn't keep me dry for long. For me, solids work better, but this is my go-to if I'm wearing sleeveless & don't expect to be too hot
Amanda W.
Danville, IN
I'm a heavy sweater and this has helped control that with daily use. It doesn't always last through workouts but I still like it. I like the gel the best. Also, the smell has a clean, fresh scent. Target has on sale often. I will continue to buy.
Miracle D.
You really won't smell anything bad with this stuf. I do find myself having to scrub my underArms harder because I fear clogging and build up. But if I want to make sure I do not smell, I know this will do the trick. I trust it for daily use
Carolyn W.
Santa Clarita, CA
I got a sample of Secret Clinical Strength a few years ago and I've been using it every since. It doesn't have a strong odor and it works really well. It doesn't get all over your dark clothes and goes on easy. I'd choose it every time.