Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Francheska A.

BY SECRET

Sport Fresh: A Crisp, Bright Scent with Woodsy Tones Goes on Clear, Stays on Clear with No White Marks 1 Prescription-Strength Wetness Protection 3 Promotes Protection from Stress Sweat 5 Odor-Fighting Capsules That Absorb Odor All Day Long 4 #1 Awarded Antiperspirant Deodorant^ Doctor Recommended Prescription-strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells worse than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel br Promotes protection from stress sweat and 100% odor protection* It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Plus, it s doctor-recommended and was the #1 awarded antiperspirant deodorant among beauty magazines.^^ Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret

Ranae C.
Lancaster, CA
When i first bought this i loved it but then after using it awhile it left white sweat stains on my black work out shirts. It wouldn't come out after washing and drying
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
I have hyper hidrosis and this works well with my condition. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day! I don't have to worry about embarrassing sweat spots.
Aimee F.
Lenexa, KS
Works well. Smells great. Long lasting, wish the tube would last me longer. But probably doesn't because I think it smells so good I put too much on at once!
Genevieve C.
Relatively expensive deodorant and the gel runs out pretty fast but it works very well. is it worth the extra money? it is if you need great protection!
Jenn S.
Brockport, NY
I am a dancer and go to the gym often and this deodorant keeps me from sweating too too much and helps to keep me smelling fresh through the workout
Olivia M.
Secret clinical strength clear gel antiperspirant and deodorant is really good for athletes or even just normal people who need heavy duty deodorant.
Holli M.
Davenport, IA
Great scent and lasts all day. Makes sure i am not sweating thru my shirts. Kind of expensive for how much you get. Usually lasts me about 2 months.
Brittany M.
Milford, CT
The clear gel doesn't dry fast enough for me when I'm getting dressed. Not a quick application kind of deodorant! But works well and keeps me fresh
Julia H.
Streamwood, IL
I would give this 4.5 stars if I could. I think this is he only deodorant which helped my sweating! I'm not 100% dry, but much better than before!
Maddie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Definitely my favorite deodorant out there! As someone who sweats a lot during my workouts, this for sure keeps me in check and smelling fresh!
Eve M.
St, AB
Do you keep this in your gym bag?