Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Francheska A.

BY SECRET

Sport Fresh: A Crisp, Bright Scent with Woodsy Tones Goes on Clear, Stays on Clear with No White Marks 1 Prescription-Strength Wetness Protection 3 Promotes Protection from Stress Sweat 5 Odor-Fighting Capsules That Absorb Odor All Day Long 4 #1 Awarded Antiperspirant Deodorant^ Doctor Recommended Prescription-strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells worse than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel br Promotes protection from stress sweat and 100% odor protection* It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Plus, it s doctor-recommended and was the #1 awarded antiperspirant deodorant among beauty magazines.^^ Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret

Emily R.
Toledo, OH
I have tried every deodorant possible and this is one out of two I found that actually works! I don't have any sweat stains or stink at the end of the day! The only downside is I wish it came with more product because I go through it so fast.
Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
I was skeptical. But this has been great. I have had some hormonal imbalances and the clinical strength has helped tremendously. And also, in stressful times or humid heat, I don't have an odor and also no irritation from the deodorant.
Amber H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Being in the Arizona heat I've got to have a great deodorant and secret is the only brand I'll use. After trying a couple other brands I keep coming back to the clear gel clinical strength it lasts the longest and has a great smell
Kylie B.
Saugatuck, MI
Best deodorant around if you suffer from sweating through shirts year-round. Doesn't leave my armpits an itchy mess like most "clinical" deodorants. Highly recommended!!!
Ashley B.
I have used this deodorant for several years. I am very active and have tried several deodorants even guys and this is the only deodorant that has ever worked for me.
April E.
Silver Spring, MD
I have used the Clinical Strength line and the products are great. They protect just like they state. The scents are also not so strong. The application is smooth.
Robyn K.
Columbus, OH
I was using his and it definitely stopped me from sweating, however it caused me to get horrible in grown hairs and I have read bad things about all the chemicals in it....
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
This is an ideal product if you tend to sweat a great deal while exercising or being active and or if your body just tends to put off a not so great odor at times
Vickie H.
Pemberville, OH
I love Secret clinical protection. I swear when I was younger I hardly ever sweat to the point of worrying my mother. Now as I get older I think this Secret Clinical is my total standby ALL year long.
Audrey K.
This. Works. Amazingly well! I thought it was, perhaps, oversold in the advertisements, but I truly do like this product. Stress sweat to Crossfit sweat--I got it. This stuff takes care of it all
Eve M.
St, AB
Do you keep this in your gym bag?