Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Francheska A.

BY SECRET

Sport Fresh: A Crisp, Bright Scent with Woodsy Tones Goes on Clear, Stays on Clear with No White Marks 1 Prescription-Strength Wetness Protection 3 Promotes Protection from Stress Sweat 5 Odor-Fighting Capsules That Absorb Odor All Day Long 4 #1 Awarded Antiperspirant Deodorant^ Doctor Recommended Prescription-strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells worse than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel br Promotes protection from stress sweat and 100% odor protection* It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Plus, it s doctor-recommended and was the #1 awarded antiperspirant deodorant among beauty magazines.^^ Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret

Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
This deodorant is definitely for someone who experiences heavy perspiration. I use this most when I am meeting people for the first time, job interviews, etc. as I tend to sweat when I am nervous. Overall the product is great, just wish it was invisible because it does leave white marks if not careful putting on close. Also, warning, smell is more masculine than normal female deodorant.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
I love the smell of the Sport Fresh scent. I also like to believe that it better protect when I'm working out. I use clinical strength just so I NEVER smell. The gel is not my favorite. I feel like it comes off faster when I sweat or when I am switching clothes.
Corrine A.
Whittier, CA
I use this clear gel clinical strength on hot days I am out and about with clients in my office attire when i need that invisible extra protection. I love this product when I have those outfits that need a clear gel instead of the regular stick protection.
Chandra B.
This deodorant is literally the best!!! I've used this for the past 7 years and have not dealt with embarrassing pit stains or bad odor! It smells so good and goes on smooth. It does not take a lot to be useful and you don't need to keep reapplying!
Aki D.
Rancho Santa Margarita , California
Very subtle yet string fragrance!!!! This stick goes a long way pricey for the quantity but does its job perfectly. It really depends on each persons body chemistry as to for how long the effect may last!!!! Have purchased it several times. Like it.
Shanna S.
Grand Blanc, MI
Not a bad product, but my work is extremely hits do it didn't perform as well as I had hoped under those conditions. It was a bit expensive to not work entirely. It also stained a lot of the armpits in my work shirts so I had to replace them. I would recommend to someone wearing no sleeves or to someone who does not sweat a whole ton.
Michelle R.
Stuart, FL
Love it. I have been using clinical strength for a while just because I tend to sweat a lot. However, I don't like the clear solid because sometimes it doesn't go in right away and lumps up under my armpits and that can be embarrassing !
Joanna S.
I really love this deodorant. I feel like it lasts almost all day. I use it everyday whenever I buy this deodorant (I switch a lot). It has exceeded my expectations and I don't regret purchasing it. Also, the scent is great!
Cecilie S.
Suitland , MD
Very good deodorant, not a very strong scent but keeps you from becoming smelly. The only negative I have is the top doesn't stay on so instead of using it with the 2 click mechanism you end up using like a regular deodarant.
Olivia M.
I loved this deodorant. I sweat a lot in the summer and used this and it helped tremendously. The negative would definitely be the price; since this is such a good product you definitely pay for the quality.
Eve M.
St, AB
Do you keep this in your gym bag?