Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Francheska A.

BY SECRET

Sport Fresh: A Crisp, Bright Scent with Woodsy Tones Goes on Clear, Stays on Clear with No White Marks 1 Prescription-Strength Wetness Protection 3 Promotes Protection from Stress Sweat 5 Odor-Fighting Capsules That Absorb Odor All Day Long 4 #1 Awarded Antiperspirant Deodorant^ Doctor Recommended Prescription-strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells worse than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel br Promotes protection from stress sweat and 100% odor protection* It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Plus, it s doctor-recommended and was the #1 awarded antiperspirant deodorant among beauty magazines.^^ Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret

Keesje V.
Kingston , ON
Secret is the best deodorant brand for me. I don't sweat but in the heat, my pits do start smelling, and their clinical deodorants work amazing at keeping the smell at bay!
Harmony D.
Richmond, BC
This has become the only product I will use anymore. through a hot summer, loads of stress and chasing 2 kids, this hasn't let me down once. Totally recommended.
Cynthia M.
Prescott, Ontario, Ontario
I tend to sweat a lot from my armpits, so I try to get a stronger deodorant and antiperspirant. While the Secret Clinical smells nice, it doesn't seem to prevent the sweating very much.
Sapna S.
Surrey , British Columbia
I don't think it this works for me . I sweat a lot in and out of the gym.
I think it just maybe me , because I haven't found a good deodorant that works for me
Natalie H.
Fredericton
I use this regularly - LOVE the scent, keeps me dry and fresh. This is my favorite of all the scents although they all seem to work the same for me.
Gail S.
Works decently and has a good scent. I dont notice much if a difference between the clinical strength and regular in terms of effectiveness.
Elizabeth J.
London, ON
Goes on smooth and doesn't leave too much residue. Light scent not overpowering. Lasts the whole day unless really vigorous exercise.
Olivia S.
New Westminster, BC
One application in the morning and I am dry the entire day. Smells great, goes on clear and doesn't leave marks on my clothing!
Stephanie M.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
I love this deodorant is the best and tested as this does not give me bad smell in my armpits and lasts me all day
Heather G.
Works how it says it will. Kicks in when it needs to. Strong enough got a man but made for a woman!
Eve M.
St, AB
Do you keep this in your gym bag?