by Secret

Promotes 100% Confidence Adapts Responds Technology to Help Give You Customized Protection That Adapts to You 2 Adapts Responds Technology Helps Give You 4X Protection from Stress Sweat* 1 Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Goes on Clear, Stays on Clear with No White Marks 4 Prescription-Strength Wetness Protection 7 Helps Give You Protection from Stress Sweat 6 Odor-Fighting Capsules That Help Absorb Odor All Day Long 5 Hypoallergenic: Unscented Sensitive Clinical Strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells Worse than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts Responds technology that helps give you 4X protection from stress sweat. It helps absorb odor while releasing a scent, to hel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sensitive Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Works well at first, but I feel like I start to get immune to it and have to switch over to another brand. If I rotate between a few though it seems to be best.
Never have had a deodorant work so well. Never have stains on my shirt, never wet, never smell like sweat. Works well for even working out and long days.
Excessive perspiration is an ongoing issue for me. This deodorant provides a dry feel all day long. I apply it each evening for coverage the next day.
Helotes, TX
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only deodorants I have found that work for me. Wish it lasted a little longer, but at least it works.
Valparaiso, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of this at all. I find it to go on sticky. The gel doesn't blend in at all :( I think the powdered form of it would be a better option
Kitts Hill, OH
I like this product very much. It keeps me feeling fresh all throughout the day, no matter what I'm doing without worrying that I need to reapply.
Ocala, Fl
I love this product. nt skin is slightly sensitive when it comes to deodorant and I have never had a reaction or problem to your sensitive brand
petersburg, MI
You have to pay a little bit more than regular deodorant but it is worth the price to not have to worry about sweat stains on your clothes.
Louisville, KY
Sometimes i find it to be a little intense in strength and it clogs my pores if I'm not careful but it still does a great job at its job!
I am someone who can sweat a lot and so this is such a lifesaver and truly does help keep my dry even during the worst of warm weather!

Looking for your answer?