BY SECRET #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Powder Protection: A Crisp, Bright Scent with Woodsy Tones Goes on Clear, Stays on Clear with No White Marks 1 Prescription-Strength Wetness Protection 3 Promotes Protection from Stress Sweat 5 Odor-Fighting Capsules That Absorb Odor All Day Long 4 #1 Awarded Antiperspirant Deodorant^ Doctor Recommended Prescription-strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells worse than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel br Promotes protection from stress sweat and 100% odor protection* It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Plus, it s doctor-recommended and was the #1 awarded antiperspirant deodorant among beauty magazines.^^ Enjoy all-day coverage with

Lanita P.
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
Do you want to hear my Secret? I love this product! I have always been a fan of Secret but I was beginning to sweat more than my usual day.
I found myself sweating even setting down and didn't have a clue as why. I made the mistake of trying other brands to see if anything would help keep me fresh and dry. Nope, not one thing I tried helped.
Then I saw a sample size of Secret Clinical Strength at my local store. I was so hopeful but not convinced since all others had failed.
As soon as I got home I opened the box. Applied it. "What a great scent", I thought. But the scent isn't going to keep me dry.
Then it happened... the sweat broke out when I was washing the dishes. YES YES YES... it had kept me dry and I didn't have that sweat smell. I knew I had always loved Secret, but now it has proven itself as a keeper!
If your going through Menopause... you have got to try this!! You will love it and be dry and fresh like me!
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Anderson, IN
I've hard a hard time trying to find an antiperspirant that I didn't sweat through. It's embarrassing to walk around all day at work smelling like BO. IN the past I would have to put on deodorant multiple times a day just to feel clean. When I found Secret Clinical I fell in love. I put it on in the morning and it last me all day. I don't have to put it on multiple times a day. I totally recommend it to everyone!!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
One of the best deodorants I have used to help control underarm wetness. It definitely helps control odor and wetness compared to other traditional deodorants. Minus one star because I feel like it doesn't last an entire day. By the end of the day, the deodorant doesn't seem to be as effective as when I used it in the morning, but still way better than if I had just used a traditional deodorant.
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
I am allergic to normal deodorant so I have to use clinical strength deodorant. It's so bad that I will bleed from scratching so bad and when many years ago the came out with secrets clinical strength I about cried. Only issue people who don't suffer from what I do is the price it is a bit more expensive were looking at ranges from 10-15 bucks but it's worth it for me! A MUST have for me
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I absolutely love Clinical Strength Secret!! This helps me stay dry even in the most stressful situations, and everyone knows how stress sweat is 10 times worse smelling than just sweat. So you know if it's good in a stressful situation it's got you covered the rest of the time. It comes in different scents also if you prefer something different. I defiantly recommend this product.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I really like this deodorant. I have issues with sweating a lot and my husband would tell me my armpits stunk quite often even though I was regularly using deodorant. I switched to the secret clinical strength and saw a huge difference. I no longer get sweat marks on my shirts and my husband has not complained once. the only downfall is the steeper price but to me it's worth it.
Karlie C.
Karlie C.
The only clinical strength deodorant I'll use. It keeps me dry and also smelling fresh all day. I find some other brands break down strangely throughout the day but Secret Clinical is great. The Oprah version - i believe the stress response is my ultimate favorite. My only suggestion is try to find two packs like this because it is rather expensive, usually upwards of $10.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Modesto, CA
I loved this product! It goes on smooth and dries very quickly. I tend to work up quite a big sweat, even if I'm not working out. This deodorant lasts me the whole day through. I apply once in the morning and that is it. With other deodorants, I have to apply multiple times a day. It also smells great and lasts me for a few months. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Tonawanda, NY
Does exactly what it says it will. Keep you dry all day long. There isn't an overly strong smell, but it is scented so if you're sensitive to things like that this might not be for you. Goes on easily and just wait like 30 seconds before get rich changed. It does transfer if you aren't careful due to the slightly creamy texture.
Kari V.
Kari V.
This is my new favorite because this doesn't leave a white spot under my armpit. Its smells so good to me and the clear gel makes me more comfortable if I don't want to wear sleeves. Clinical protection was the best way for me to go and since iI first bought it, I've never went back to regular deodorant again.