Skin CareBody CareSecret
Clinical Strength Clear Gel

Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel

by Secret

Never let them see you sweat! Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel goes on clear and dries fast, while its Stress Response scent delivers an invigorating citrus aroma all day long. Secret Clinical Strength offers the wetness protection of a prescription-stre

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel!
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel uploaded by Candice N.
Great product and actually does it what it promises! I love that the gel is soft and clear because I no longer have to worry about any white powder stains on my shirt! I never skip a day without using this especially when I am working out or running errands! I learned the hard and smelly way! The fragrance is not overpowering and strong but a slight hint of freshness. I highly recommend this product!
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel uploaded by Heather H.
Love this stuff. Dries quickly, and doesn’t leave any marks on my clothes. I have a job where I am constantly moving, and this product does its job. Smells good too.
Jennifer C.
Oviedo, FL
Ok so no on the 7 pack but I do love this Clinical Strength Deodorant.. especially when you always having trouble in finding the one that's right for you!! And this brand is amazing, I won't be going back to no other Deodorant!!
Amanda B.
Bel Air, MD
This is a must for me! No other deodorant has held up as long and worked as well as this. I sweat alot and need a durable product to keep me smelling good.
Denessa C.
Mitchell, ON
I am a sweater and I sweat even more during times of stress. This clear gel holds up and continues to throughout the day. I have been using it for years and swear by it. It held up from morning to night during my wedding and during 30 degree plus weather on the honeymoon. It is great

Looking for your answer?