Secret® Clinical Strength Clean Lavender Clear Gel Deodorant

Never let them see you sweat! Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel goes on clear and dries fast, while its Stress Response scent delivers an invigorating citrus aroma all day long. Secret Clinical Strength offers the wetness protection of a prescription-strength product but with less irritation, making it perfect for everyday use. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel—superior protection to take on even the most stressful days. *Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

• Clinical Strength gives you 2X better sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength's 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Ditch the white marks on your clothes with Clear Gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Secret Clinical Strength is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

I Got this as a free sample? Is it still available in stores?
I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?
So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen and used different brands but there's always a fault, either doesn't protect me at all, my armpits are wet or I get an allergic reaction. I have used a brand that helped me a time, but I guess that my body is already aware and it's already against it....So, how good is this? I've read the reviews, should I believe them?
Start your review of Secret® Clinical Strength Clean Lavender Clear Gel Deodorant!
Philadelphia, PA
So I recieved this product for Secret Clinical Strength. It was part of a Secret mission to try it,review and give feedback. So far I'm loving it! It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. I love the lavender scent, very light and airy. No more sweat! No more stinky armpits. Thank you  Shopper Army for the opportunity to try. I will be recommending to family and friends.
Pacific, WA
Secret® Clinical Strength Clean Lavender Clear Gel Deodorant uploaded by stacy K.
Oh I love this! I deal with pain stress #Dystonia and menopause lol. I sweat with it. I made everyone smell my armpits and they smelled great after a stress attack! Super easy to use and I only had to apply once in the morning. I would recommend get this one. I got this product from #shopperarmy, thank you! Sweet.
Maryville, TN
This deodorant has helped keep me dry and smell good even on days when other deodorants couldn't do the job. The scent also reminds me of coconuts and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. For someone who has sensitive skin this is perfect and I would highly recommend.
Rncho Cordova, CA
First I noticed the scent which was nice and not too strong. It has little holes where the product comes outs so a little is all that’s really needed. It sometimes still feels a bit wet but that goes away and it does help prevent stress sweat very well. I was pleasantly surprised how well I liked this.
Birdsboro, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
the only deoterant i trust and use! the stress response works amazing, it’s definitely worth the extra couple bucks. i’ve found this to be very effective and only needing to apply this once a day! overall i’ll continue to use it until it stops working!
Virginia
Great deodorant. I was concerned/worried that it wouldn't be good because the directions say to put it on before you go to bed, but I was pleasantly surprised that is works wonderfully all day long. It makes my morning routine slightly easier!
Spring Hill, FL
I use this daily and I really like it. I live in Florida so to say it’s a little hot here would be an understatement. You sweat 24/7 living here so this deodorant can handle a lot. It does feel a little gross when it’s wet and once it dries down it’s a little sticky for about an hour but it’s pretty good deodorant and hides BO better than any deodorant I’ve used before.
Hanford , CA
I’ve done the soft solid, invisible solid, and this Gel version of this deodorant. The gel is my favorite because it doesn’t ball up like the other two. It’s very effective and the smell is so nice in this! It’s more pricey for a deodorant but I fell if you have odor and sweat you’ll love it. One downfall is that I do feel I have to wash a few times to get it completely off and feel my armpits completely clean. But definitely recommend! Worth it for sure!
Amherst, MA
This is the only deodorant I can use. I love that I apply this deodorant once in the morning and it lasts me all day with no odor or sweating. This really is a wonder trick of a deodorant. I keep a spare in my purse just in case, but I’ve never had to use it.
Portage
Secret® Clinical Strength Clean Lavender Clear Gel Deodorant uploaded by Alice R.
This is the deodorant that I have been using for the past 2 years and it works wonderfully for me. It is the only deodorant that I will buy. It is my favorite. There is no overpowering smell in this product. It just covers up all the bad smells that come from my armpits. I am thankful for this product.