Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Soft Solid Clean Lavender - 26oz

by Secret

Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel provides superior wetness protection that goes on clear, so you can look your best.

What’s the difference between the gel and solid?
Since this is a gel does it take longer to dry or will it leave that nasty feeling left behind from roll on antiperspirants?
I've been going back and forth between this and other clinical clear gels. What are the pros and cons of this versus others? Does it keep you dry and fresh for 24hrs like they claim?
Start your review of Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Soft Solid Clean Lavender - 2.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Angel A.
Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Soft Solid Clean Lavender - 2.6oz uploaded by Angel A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite deodorant and has been for the past 5 years. I can put this on and wake up the next morning and still smell this deodorant. I love the smell of the lavender scent. I used to have sweaty pits quite a bit but since I've started using this, I never have pit stains or sweaty pits!
Yvonne P.
Herlong, CA
Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Soft Solid Clean Lavender - 2.6oz uploaded by Yvonne P.
Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Light And Fresh Scent 1.6 Oz (Pack of 2) by Secret as summer comes in I usually switch up to clinical strength. It's just the extra needed to keep the sweat away. Effective and smells nice. I definitely have no problem repurchasing, unless I find something better 😊
Lindsay C.
Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Soft Solid Clean Lavender - 2.6oz uploaded by Lindsay C.
I've always had horrid body odor but this has saved me. I found it a few years ago and I will never go back. Smells great now so do I. Very worth it for me.
Kat M.
Gillette , WY
18 years of chasing kids, 10 years of military, and a few more of different activities and traveling the world I have found the value in a good deodorant that helps keep me dry and smelling fresh! This product does just that.
Cayli T.
Picayune, MS
The lavender sent is so perfect! It blends so nicely with my natural scent! It always smells fresh, never gross.
Melissa G.
Lone oak, TX
Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Soft Solid Clean Lavender - 2.6oz uploaded by Melissa G.
I for some reason have to use mens deodorant, nothing has been strong enough for me, until i found Secret Clinical Strength. The smell is fabulous and it lasts all day!!
Stefanie B.
Puyallup, WA
Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Soft Solid Clean Lavender - 2.6oz uploaded by Stefanie B.
Received this deodorant in my blush box today to try out and it smells amazing! I usually don't use jelly because of how sticky they are and this one is not sticky at all! It also held up but nicely and our 90 degree weather today
Nicole A.
Painesville, OH
This is my go to deodorant. It keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day and then some. It’s a bit pricey but worth every penny
Melissa D.
San Diego, CA
Definitely helps! I swear a lot and always go for the clinical strength. I was a secret user for years. Now I’m on the Dove train.
Cheryl M.
Altus, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried for years to switch deodorants and I just end up smelly if I don't use Secret brand. So, a couple of years ago, I decided to try thr clinical version and have used it since. I am post menopausal and I like the security of an antiperspirant and deodorant that actually WORKS. I love the lavender scent as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...