Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Stress Response - 16oz

by Secret

Never let them see you sweat! Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel goes on clear and dries fast, while its Stress Response scent delivers an invigorating citrus aroma all day long. Secret Clinical Strength offers the wetness protection of a prescription-strength product but with less irritation, making it perfect for everyday use. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel—superior protection to take on even the most stressful days. *Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

• Clinical Strength gives you 2X better sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength's 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Ditch the white marks on your clothes with Clear Gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Secret Clinical Strength is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

I Got this as a free sample? Is it still available in stores?
I been looking for a deodorant that does its job, none that I have tried have actually worked other than a great scent. Does this deodorant do the job? Does the smell last all day?
So, I'm looking for a deodorant that is 100% effective. I've seen and used different brands but there's always a fault, either doesn't protect me at all, my armpits are wet or I get an allergic reaction. I have used a brand that helped me a time, but I guess that my body is already aware and it's already against it....So, how good is this? I've read the reviews, should I believe them?
Start your review of Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Stress Response - 1.6oz!
Val S.
Kankakee, IL
Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Stress Response - 1.6oz uploaded by Val S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally the ONLY deodorant I can use. Nothing else works, or even comes close! I seriously put this to the test daily, and it has yet to fail me!
Angela T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Stress Response - 1.6oz uploaded by Angela T.
Influenster didn’t have the variety I used as an option - I used the Soft Solid, not the Gel! This Secret Deodorant Clinical Strength Stress Response has been clutch at keeping me dry and not smelly when I’m running through the aisles working. I typically buy whatever strong antiperspirant is on sale and I stocked up at the end of 2020 as a store I frequent was clearancing out their health and beauty section so by the time I’m ready for another, we’ll see if this variety is still around!
Amanda G.
Winfield, IL
This is the best scent out of all of them! The others clash with perfume or smell like baby powder, which I'm not a fan of. It lasts all day of teaching for me.
Max K.
Atlanta, GA
No other deodorant works for me. This deodorant lasts all day and keeps me feeling clean and fresh.
Eliza T.
Tualatin, OR
I think it worked better than my usual deodorant but it didn't keep me completely dry and odorless. I use this on a day when I'm running.
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
So I recieved this product for Secret Clinical Strength. It was part of a Secret mission to try it,review and give feedback. So far I'm loving it! It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. I love the lavender scent, very light and airy. No more sweat! No more stinky armpits. Thank you  Shopper Army for the opportunity to try. I will be recommending to family and friends.
stacy K.
Pacific, WA
Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Stress Response - 1.6oz uploaded by stacy K.
Oh I love this! I deal with pain stress #Dystonia and menopause lol. I sweat with it. I made everyone smell my armpits and they smelled great after a stress attack! Super easy to use and I only had to apply once in the morning. I would recommend get this one. I got this product from #shopperarmy, thank you! Sweet.
Mikhael W.
Benbrook, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
So i have tried both the gel and non-gel version of this and only the gel is available on here and let me just say it doesnt compare to its solid counterpart. So the 5 stars is for the solid which is great! I'm a sweaty girl especially in Texas heat, lugging around a baby bag and a baby - I needed help because my other deo was not doing the job so i went for some clinical strength. This has done wonders for me and smells great! Its like spring type scent but not too flowery.... Idk it makes me feel fresh. (The gel version smells so weird btw and nothing like the solid.) This lasts me through the day and when I get changed at the end of the day I can still smell the deo but its fading and my natural BO is lurking. So if i was going out at the end of the day i would recommend reapplying.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Stress Response - 1.6oz uploaded by Candace K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it, it holds up longer than the normal basic Secret gel... But idknif it's really worth the $11.00 😐
Amber H.
Howell, MI
I am a naturally sweaty person, woth very sensitive skin, who is also paranoid about smelling bad. Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Stress Response - 1.6oz is the only product that I've ever used and felt like it was working all day. I love it and highly recommend it!