BY SECRET

Triple-action technology Doctor endorsed Light and Fresh scent see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Only deodorant that lasts and works for me. During hot summer days I sweat and this product is the only thing that keeps my armpits fresh! A little pricy for deodorant but I am willing to pay the extra due to the effectiveness of this product.
gina r.
gina r.
Jackson, NJ
This is the best on the market. I have been using this product for over 10 years now. It is the only on the market that truly works and prevents any odor from developing throughout my entire long busy day. I love the fact that this product comes in a few different scents and textures. It may be a bit more pricey but it is worth it !
DeeDee C.
DeeDee C.
I have been wanting to find a great deodorant that won't wear off during the day or if I start to sweat. This one is a strong scent when it goes on and it continues to smell great even when perspiration occurs. I even can still smell the deodorant even after scrubbing my armpits when in the shower. It's amazing, I love it!!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
This has been the best clinical strength deodorant I have tried so far! The smell is great and lasts all day. Today I was out in the son moving around for hours and I am not stinky! Which is a miracle and it's a bit cheaper than some of the other clinical strength dos which I love!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Baltimore, MD
I loved this deodorant! It smelled fresh and left me nice and dry all day (even though I tested it in the summer!) I usually use secret (not clinical) and I would say it was comparable but may have even worked a little better!
denise b.
denise b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love clinical strength. Ever since i discovered it i havent used anything else. Its a must have. Plenty of deodorants fade away by half way through the day but not clinical strength. Thats what i love about it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
I used this religiously for years until I switched to a natural, aluminum-free deodorant. If I hadn't switched I'd still be using this because it worked so well for me. If you don't mind aluminum, it works fantastically! One of the only things I've tried that kept things at bay.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Best deodorant on the market. Seriously I can't sweat when I wear this, it's so amazing. I love the consistency and texture of the invisible solid vs. the other. This scent is so classic and clean, light and not overwhelming.
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
This is my favorite summer product. It keeps me fresh and dry all day long. You can get it from any drug store and it's very effective. It is very affordable
mariela s.
mariela s.
Brownsville, TX
Smells amazing, applies super easy, and it has a great consistency. I would totally recommend this product to anyone. It lasts all day for me, has me smelling great throughout the day. I love it !!!!!!