BY SECRET

Triple-action technology Doctor endorsed Light and Fresh scent see more...

Buy on Kmart
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received the secret clinical strength deodorant in my walmart subscription box. It is a 0.5oz sample that has s light and fresh scent. This is my 1st time trying this secret clinical product. It is soft on my skin and glides on easily. It seems like s really good product and I do recommend it. The price f or the full size deodorant is between 7.99 and 9.99
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This is the best deodorant I have ever tried. It lasts forever. No smell and and no sweat! It is pricier but definitely worth the money if you sweat more then others. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
I'm gonna be honest with you, I sweat a lot and it took me years before I discovered something that actually worked for me. This deodorant keeps me dry all day, even on the hottest summer days.
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
I love the way it smells and the packaging is super cute. It's compact enough you can take it on the go and travel with it too. I love how long lasting the scent is.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Only deodorant that lasts and works for me. During hot summer days I sweat and this product is the only thing that keeps my armpits fresh! A little pricy for deodorant but I am willing to pay the extra due to the effectiveness of this product.
gina r.
milford, pa
This is the best on the market. I have been using this product for over 10 years now. It is the only on the market that truly works and prevents any odor from developing throughout my entire long busy day. I love the fact that this product comes in a few different scents and textures. It may be a bit more pricey but it is worth it !
DeeDee C.
I have been wanting to find a great deodorant that won't wear off during the day or if I start to sweat. This one is a strong scent when it goes on and it continues to smell great even when perspiration occurs. I even can still smell the deodorant even after scrubbing my armpits when in the shower. It's amazing, I love it!!
Nicole W.
This has been the best clinical strength deodorant I have tried so far! The smell is great and lasts all day. Today I was out in the son moving around for hours and I am not stinky! Which is a miracle and it's a bit cheaper than some of the other clinical strength dos which I love!
Katie B.
Baltimore, MD
I loved this deodorant! It smelled fresh and left me nice and dry all day (even though I tested it in the summer!) I usually use secret (not clinical) and I would say it was comparable but may have even worked a little better!
denise b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love clinical strength. Ever since i discovered it i havent used anything else. Its a must have. Plenty of deodorants fade away by half way through the day but not clinical strength. Thats what i love about it.
It is Long lasting?