BY SECRET

Triple-action technology Doctor endorsed Light and Fresh scent see more...

Sara M.
Lexington, VA
This deordorant keeps me fresh and dry for well over 24 hours. Its my go-to deodorant, even though Im not an overly sweaty gal. Its reasonably priced compared to other clinical strength deodorants. Keeps me worry free in the summer
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love this travel size secret clinical strength .., it’s compact enough to put in purse or gym bag. I love that I put on and I don’t sweat or feel any wetness all day. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah H.
Coraopolis
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this deodorant. It seems to work the best for me during all types of situations ( stress, heat/outdoor activities, and just regular daily wear). Highly recommend.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This is the best deodorant I have ever tried. It lasts forever. No smell and and no sweat! It is pricier but definitely worth the money if you sweat more then others. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
I'm gonna be honest with you, I sweat a lot and it took me years before I discovered something that actually worked for me. This deodorant keeps me dry all day, even on the hottest summer days.
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
I love the way it smells and the packaging is super cute. It's compact enough you can take it on the go and travel with it too. I love how long lasting the scent is.
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
The picture and the name of this product don't match. I only love the Advanced Solid Version not the smooth solid. They're completely different. (Advanced is the hard deodorant and Smooth is the more white liquid one but not gel; that gets everywhere and is gross). The Advanced one is the only one I feel like keeps me dry and smelling good ALL day. I've used this for years now. I like pretty much all the scents and go back and forth between them. Price is up there around $10-$11 depending on where you go, but I try to stick up during a sale. A photo of the one I'm currently using is attached.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received the secret clinical strength deodorant in my walmart subscription box. It is a 0.5oz sample that has s light and fresh scent. This is my 1st time trying this secret clinical product. It is soft on my skin and glides on easily. It seems like s really good product and I do recommend it. The price f or the full size deodorant is between 7.99 and 9.99
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Only deodorant that lasts and works for me. During hot summer days I sweat and this product is the only thing that keeps my armpits fresh! A little pricy for deodorant but I am willing to pay the extra due to the effectiveness of this product.
Delirys C.
I have been wanting to find a great deodorant that won't wear off during the day or if I start to sweat. This one is a strong scent when it goes on and it continues to smell great even when perspiration occurs. I even can still smell the deodorant even after scrubbing my armpits when in the shower. It's amazing, I love it!!
Mary Camil D.