Secret Clinical 1.6z IS Mean Stinks uploaded by Maryna Z.Secret Clinical 1.6z IS Mean Stinks uploaded by Alivia R.Secret Clinical 1.6z IS Mean Stinks uploaded by Kathryn D.

BY SECRET

Girl-to-girl bullying is an epidemic in schools and social networks every year, millions of teens suffer. The mean stinks campaign is a way for girls to signal that mean doesnt stand a chance. Join the movement and gang up for good! see more...

elvia p.
Pacoima , CA
I could not believe it! I am a very strict, use the deodorant in the morning, type of person. When I saw that you are supposed to apply this at night, I wasn't sure it would work. I mean, I would put it on, go to sleep and then shower in the morning and it wouldn't come off? I perspire a lot during the day with Zumba, racquetball, jogging, etc. So the first couple times I used it, I almost put on more deodorant in the morning. Thankfully though I had no need to worry. It stayed on and quite well! No need to re-apply and I loved the fresh scent! It is a solid deodorant and the scent is not too strong but it is strong enough you will smell it. Amazing when you are working out and still smell fresh! Even though it is a small container, I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and it is almost out. But for the price, you can't beat it. I love it! And who says you can't love deodorant:)
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
I had several years ago a hormonal change from not caring if one day I forgot to use deodorant to actually making sure I used every day. I tried a lot of gel like deodorants even from this brand and they never worked for me! I had to change my mind and just go with cream ones and as far as deodorant this is the only one that works on me very well! So I do highly suggest it!
Alivia R.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fresh smell and I've been using this for a while now! I switched up from spray deodorant to this and I'm so glad I did. This product was invisible buuuut on some dark clothes it would leave the smallest stains. Other than that I love it!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Let me tell you i have tried about 30 different kinds of deodorant looking for something that could get me through an hour of hot yoga, and this is it! No other deodorant i've ever used has EVER stayed fresh throughout the whole hot Yoga class but this one.
Kate P.
New Lenox, IL
I didn't know how little underarm protection I had until I tried this brand! It keeps you amazingly dry all day plus smells light and fresh. The sample received lasted a LONG time too!
Whitney C.
Ocala, FL
As someone who sweats excessively under the arms, this deodorant is a miracle worker. The only problem I have is with the price. It is an extremely small container for an extremely high price. As a student, it is not easy for me to buy this regularly, which makes me have to go to the brand's cheaper products that don't work nearly as well. But I must add that this product does last for about two months for me with everyday use. Everything I have a little extra money during my necessity shopping time, I splurge to get this. I love the product- not so much the price.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
As embarrassing as it is to admit, I have had smelly armpits since I hit puberty--hbu g said that, I have tried every deorerant product that claims to eliminate the smell that I get but it seems that they do nothing more the mask it ultimately making me smell like a perfumey onion, this product is no different. I know people who swear by this but it just didn't work for me.
Camy M.
Lumberton, NJ
Love this product! The deodorant itself works super well and it also supports a huge issue in our society today. It's important that bullying is stopped and this is such an effective and effortless way to help achieve that. Mean does stink, but you won't while wearing this!!
Jenny P.
San Antonio, TX
The product works well, but the packing is horrible. It takes so many turns to get the product to come up.
It's pretty expensive for the amount of product.

I like this product and use it regularly but the packaging is terrible.
Aubrey B.
Powell, OH
This is my holy grail deodorant. I always buy this mean stinks scent when I can find it. When I wear this, I DO NOT sweat and do not smell. I'm a nurse and I'm on my feet, running around twelve hours a day and this stuff works!!