BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes Odor Protection Noticeably Long-Lasting Scents 2 The Fresh Scents of Exotic Destinations 3 Goes on Clear, Stays on Clear with No White Marks Secret Destinations Clear Gel Antiperspirant Deodorant br Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant! Secret Destinations gives you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection that helps to keep you feeling dry and smelling fresh. For all-day freshness you ll notice, try Secret Destinations in our 3 amazing scents. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

• Does anyone know if this gel deodorant leaves you wet whi...2 Answers
Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 2.6 oz
  • "Love it.. Love the fresh smell and how it dries up really quick with no white marks left behind" in 1 review
Danielle W.
Love love love his scent! Feel like it stays on for a long period of time. I am not the greatest fan of the clear gel as I feel like it leaves spots on my clothes. I may not be waiting long enough for it to dry.
Tara G.
Elk Grove, CA
This is my favorite deodorant by far. I enjoy switching up the smells. I must admit that whenever I see people with white armpits I always wonder why the hell they don’t just use this stuff. Keeps me dry. Keeps me smelling good and NEVER EVER EVER leaves a single mark on my clothes or any white residue. Hello people, why would you choose anything else? I don’t get it. 😃
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This deodorant smells so good and lasts all day! The gel is cold, but it goes on smooth and dries fast! I usually have sensitive skin near my armpits and this doesn’t make it react at all! I stay smelling good all day long!
Cassidy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This deodorant is great! I recently switched from the powder to the gel because the gel doesn't get all over your clothes like the powder cores and this one lasts all day!
Katelyn K.
Wyocena
I will always get this deodorant! It is my absolute favorite. It’s clear so none of my clothes ever have white stains on them! The price is okay but it still won’t stop me from buying it! Comes in a variety of smells also, which is awesome!
Kristina I.
After using this deodorant for the past 2 years, I can never go back to another. The smell never fades away or starts to smell stale like other brands. Plus it doesn’t leave white marks so it is perfect for the day & night.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I was excited to try out all of the secret travel themed scented deodorants. So I've tried them all in all of the 'flavors'. Secret scent Expressions Hawaii Citrus Breeze Gel scent reminds me of dashboard wipes or window cleaner. It doesn't work with my body chemistry, perhaps. I prefer the others. With the gels, I usually do a thin initial application, wait until dry, then layer with the Romantic Rose stick.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I love the way this smells it’s fresh and it’s absorbing it helps keep me dry throughout the day and it’s a great affordable price i also like how i Can find it at any local store and i love the variety of smells it also has.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 2.6 oz. I’ve used this for years and it works great also. It’s gel so it goes on smooth and doesn’t leave a white residue on you or your clothes. I love the Citrus breeze scent because it reminds me of being at the beach. Make me feel and clean all day long.
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
I love this deodorant! I’ve been using Secret for years now but I hadn’t tried their gel formula. It is honestly THE BEST deodorant! It has no transfer, dries super fast, and smells SO good! Ive tried almost all the smells but this one is my favorite! It smells so clean and doesn’t clash with my perfume. Would definitely recommend!
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Does anyone know if this gel deodorant leaves you wet while you sweat?