Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Bora Bora Fresh Orchid, 2.6 oz uploaded by Michelle C.Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Bora Bora Fresh Orchid, 2.6 oz uploaded by Angela K.

BY SECRET

Strong Enough for a Woman Helps Reduce Underarm Wetness 2 Up to 48-Hour Odor Protection 3 Goes on Clear with No White Marks Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Clear Gel Antiperspirant Deodorant! Perfect for the woman searching for vibrant, exciting scents, Secret Destinations helps give you exotic scents combined with 48-hour odor protection. Promotes all-day freshness you ll notice. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer T.
This has a very pleasing scent. It goes on smooth and clear. It's not as thick or sticky as the powder which is great. When you put our on it lasts all whereas I had to put the powder deodorant twice a day at least. The actual container itself does not last as long so you spend more but it works 3X better so it's worth it!
Desiree H.
West Covina, CA
The scent is really nice, but the strength doesn't seem to last as long as it says. I can use it on normal days but if I plan to be active I have to use axe products because they hold a lot longer. I would still recommend secret for normal daily use though.
Patricia R.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this deodorant, and this smell in particular. It keeps me fresh all day long and it drys almost instantly. I use this every morning and never have to reapply. Not even after my long gym sessions. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Brandi I.
Pittsboro, IN
I love Secret Clear Gel! This has been my HG deodorant for about 5 years. I really like how the gel dries fast without leaving marks on my clothes. It's also long lasting which is a must when you are on your feet running around at work for 10+ hours a day!
Stephanie C.
Wheeler, IN
This is one of my favorite deodorant. I like the gel form better because it does not stain my clothes like the regular deodorant. I love the scent of this deodorant.
Emma G.
This smells soooooooo good! the reason I'm giving it a 3 is because it burned my under arms sooo bad! I had to take a shower to get it off! do not buy! I would much rather use the solid stick!
Tiyanna Y.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this. I feel like the deodorant stays on all day and I never have to worry about it fading through the day or making my under arm itch, or ruining shirts.
Paige E.
Greensboro, NC
I have always had a problem with sweating and this Secret helps me control this. The fragrance is also wonderful and is not to strong so that it overpowers me.
Shantel P.
Springfield, MO
I love secret deodorant. the gel kind is my favorite it goes on nice and dries clear and I can smell it all day. it always smells so good and last all day.
azil s.
I love this deodorant it smells really good and I don't need that but in the snow white marks on your clothes is Clear and it lasted a long time