BY SECRET

You can always trust its pH-balanced invisible solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

• pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry.
  • Invisible protection that goes on dry.

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Deitra B.
Bowie, MD
Review for: Secret Invisible Solid Clean Lavender Scent Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack 5.2 Oz more...
I tried the lavender scent and it is a mild, gentle scent. Wil purchase again due to the mild scent and the protection Secret always provides! Recommend!
Kristina T.
Austin, Texas
Review for: Secret® Clean Lavender Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2-2.7 oz. Pack more...
I use the coco nut one because I like it better than the lavender. However, this brand keeps you fresh and feeling clean all day even after 2 workouts!
anna w.
O Fallon, MO
these deodorants work great. i purchased mine at target and got a great deal. they last all day and have a clean, refreshing scent. would recommend.
Monica V.
Bridgewater, NJ
This is a wonderful product that smells great and leaves me dry the whole day. When I wear this I don't have to worry about pit stains or seething.
Cindy K.
Brookfield, CT
Would prefer a deodorant only version of this product I have used secret forever. I prefer the clean and clear that doesn't mark up black clothing
Diana S.
Sandusky, MI
I found this line many years ago and stuck with it. There have been slight changes over the years, but I have found it continues to work for me.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Been using secret since I was a teenager. Great smell, freshness lasts all day, no white stains, etc. all around a great long lasting deodorant
Kaylee P.
Storm Lake, IA
Did not like the smell of these and I feel like at the end of the day it wore off and I started to smell I feel like it does not do its job.
sundas z.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have been using this since I wax in middle school .it is so light yet refreshing and you don't even feel itchy or sweaty.it is very good
Amanda K.
Red Bluff, CA
Excellent, long lasting deodorant. Doesn't have a strong smell, but is very subtle and does the job. Better than any brand I have tried.

Target