BY SECRET

You can always trust its pH-balanced invisible solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

• pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry.
  • Invisible protection that goes on dry.

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Rachel R.
Review for: Secret Invisible Solid Clean Lavender Scent Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack, 5.2 Oz (Pack of 6) more...
While on vacation, I realized I left my deodorant. We went to the nearest Walgreens and this was the cheapest one there. I was impressed by how good it worked considering it was the cheapest one.
Bertha V.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Secret Invisible Solid Clean Lavender Scent Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack 5.2 Oz more...
The smell is refreshing and light. Not like other brands that are too strong. I find that it doesn't leave stains on your clothing either, and it lives up to it's name. Good line of products.
Breanna R.
I bought this deodorant when my other wasn't in stock and I have been buying it ever since! I love the lavender scent. It's subtle enough to not be overpowering but still enough to smell wonderful. It always goes on smooth and I never have any issues with odor.
Donna L.
Woodbury, CT
I've used secret deodorant my whole life. Yes they make more scents now. It's the only deodorant that works for me. My two daughters also use it. I like the invisible it doesn't stain your clothes. Price is good. I get a two pack which is a great value.
Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Secret® Clean Lavender Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2-2.7 oz. Pack more...
I usually get the two-pack because it seems to save a little on the overall cost. This scent has been what I have used for years now because of how clean it smells. I've never had an issue with Secret not lasting for less than 6 hrs at least, great wear!
Natalie G.
I have used this deodorant since I needed to buy deodorant. It does the job and I am very thankful for that. One application in the morning is all you need to go BO-free for the day.
shariffa n.
des moines, IA
I love the scent of this antiperspirant it smells great for almost the whole day. but its not invisible at all, all my black shirts had white patches around the armpit area, thats the only drawback otherwise if you are going for the scent then its great
Taylor C.
Greenville, NC
This is the only deodorant brand that I use. I used to just get the non-scented stick but then they came out with these scented deodorant sticks and I fell in love. I play sports and go to the gym and this deodorant helps combat the sweaty smell.
Jamie M.
I found this product a few years ago when my oldest started needing deodorant. I couldn't find anything that would stop her body odor by the end of the day. A friend said have you tried the ph balance. I bought this brand and haven't went back. Lavender smells awesome along with powder and shower fresh. Absolutely love this product.
Melody H.
Apison, TN
I typically don't need deodorant, as it's hard to get me to sweat... But this is an every day habit for me just because I love the smell. My favorite of all their scents.

Target